CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organix and Cholesterol!

2 posters

Go down

Organix and Cholesterol! Empty Organix and Cholesterol!

Post by Butterfly126 11th March 2010, 12:11 am

Ok, so I just started transitioning a few months ago and today was my first time with natural products. I didn't think they would work very well on my currently relaxed hair but it did wonders for both my new growth and relaxed hair!

Here's what I used: Organix Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner. Then I used a Cholesterol hot oil treatment/DC. That's all!!!!

(For the past few months I haven't been using heat but I had my mom roller set my hair so that she could cut off an inch or 2.)

Results: Shiny, smooth hair! No other product has made my hair look or feel this way. I have never used shea butter before but I love it now! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Butterfly126
Butterfly126

Back to top Go down

Organix and Cholesterol! Empty Re: Organix and Cholesterol!

Post by vivacious00 11th March 2010, 1:51 am

I'm in love with the Organix Coconut conditioner. It's so thick and creamy and smells good. I plan to pick up the Shea poo & conditioner in my next trip to the store. I'll have to to give the cholesterol a try, too, next time.
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down