CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

obsessed with organix

+3
dajewel
ritajoy
chynadoll8799
7 posters

Go down

obsessed with organix Empty obsessed with organix

Post by chynadoll8799 10th October 2010, 12:07 pm

i am OBSESSED with organix coconut milk products. they dont do a FABULOUS job on my hair, but im ok with the ingredients and the smell is delicious! I just found out they sell a cocnut milk mousse.
it really made my braid out the BOMB! i give it an 8.5 on a scale of 1-10.
Must also mention that i Low-poo'd with organix coconut milk shampoo, used their conditioner, then their coconut oil hot oil treatment, then their coconut oil leave in...........then the coconut oil mousse.
obsessed? yes. its my go-to product....

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

obsessed with organix Empty Re: obsessed with organix

Post by ritajoy 3rd November 2010, 6:47 pm

I love this line as well. The coconut oil leave in as a must have. I buy two and three bottles at a time. It was my life saver when first transitioning back to natural from severe heat damaged hair. It works as a great heat protectant too if you ever want to blow dry.I also use the conditioner as a leave in. It makes my curls bouncy and does not leave any white residue when it dries.
ritajoy
ritajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 3rd November 2010, 9:20 pm

i haven't used the line yet but i was so happy to see that they had a heat protectant/serum full of natural ingredients in addition to silicones. i just fell in love even more with the line when i discovered this product!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by laleepop14 4th November 2010, 3:52 pm

I love their coconut milk anti breakage serum. It makes my hair sooooo soft and smells great too.. I still use their shampoo and conditioner from time to time but have moved on to another favorite of mine, the Giovanni's line....
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 4th November 2010, 4:58 pm

I have been wanting to give this line a try. I know another natural who swears by the shea butter conditioner and she says her twist outs are great. I might go to CVS and get some. (sigh)
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by newcurlieque 4th November 2010, 5:00 pm

CrissyQ wrote:I have been wanting to give this line a try. I know another natural who swears by the shea butter conditioner and she says her twist outs are great. I might go to CVS and get some. (sigh)

"sigh" too, I need to add more protein to my reggie so now I think I might go get some lol.
newcurlieque
newcurlieque

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 4th November 2010, 5:04 pm

newcurlieque wrote:
CrissyQ wrote:I have been wanting to give this line a try. I know another natural who swears by the shea butter conditioner and she says her twist outs are great. I might go to CVS and get some. (sigh)

"sigh" too, I need to add more protein to my reggie so now I think I might go get some lol.

LOL, yeah I agree.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 4th November 2010, 8:31 pm

I'm obsessed with all the organix conditioners but the Shea one is my favorite followed by the coconut one.

I got one of those 4 gallon containers and added all that I had to the jar and added JBCO to it. It's my leave-in and go to co-wash conditioner.

I would buy one and use one of the coupons to mail in and get my money back, then go back and buy another one, then mail in another rebate. So our of maybe 15 bottles I've only paid for one. That's how obsessed I am, lol.

The large gallon container sits in my bathroom and i use it with the 8oz JBCO all the time, especially during the winter.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 5th November 2010, 1:21 pm

makeupvixen wrote:I'm obsessed with all the organix conditioners but the Shea one is my favorite followed by the coconut one.

I got one of those 4 gallon containers and added all that I had to the jar and added JBCO to it. It's my leave-in and go to co-wash conditioner.

I would buy one and use one of the coupons to mail in and get my money back, then go back and buy another one, then mail in another rebate. So our of maybe 15 bottles I've only paid for one. That's how obsessed I am, lol.

The large gallon container sits in my bathroom and i use it with the 8oz JBCO all the time, especially during the winter.

have you ever twisted your hair with it?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 5th November 2010, 2:32 pm

CrissyQ wrote:
makeupvixen wrote:I'm obsessed with all the organix conditioners but the Shea one is my favorite followed by the coconut one.

have you ever twisted your hair with it?

I haven't really used it for twisting or styling a twist out. I do use it for wash n go's, buns, ponytails, and those half up and half down styles. The main reason I don't use it for twisted hair is because my hair is too thin and fine for it. I can't really twist my hair with anything and get a nice style.

I did try twisting it with the conditioner in a spray bottle with lots of water and it came out ok, but my hair just doesn't twist good with any product.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down