CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STRETCHING A TWA

2 posters

Go down

STRETCHING A TWA Empty STRETCHING A TWA

Post by DEE DUBB 6th August 2010, 3:47 pm

I've heard this somewhere before, but I am looking for more info...

When your TWA is wet, style it with gel, but then comb through it until the very ends and pull the comb out (but don't comb through the ends). Then your hair kinda stands up, but is still curly.

Has anyone else heard of that method? If so, can you direct me to more info about it?

I did this unintentionally the other day. I got overzealous and tried to pull my 2 inch TWA back with a headband with teeth. It looked crazy, so I took out the band, then my hair looked longer, but the curl still remained on the ends and my hair was wavy from the root to the end.

I'd like to learn more about this technique if I can. Any help?
DEE DUBB
DEE DUBB

Back to top Go down

STRETCHING A TWA Empty Re: STRETCHING A TWA

Post by By His Design 6th August 2010, 4:58 pm

I tried a technique similar to this today with ic fantasia stying gel and a denman brush...I def think my roots have been more stretched and have stayed all day too.

By His Design

Back to top Go down

Post by DEE DUBB 6th August 2010, 5:05 pm

BHD, where did you find out about this? I read it somewhere, I think, and I wanted a little more info...
DEE DUBB
DEE DUBB

Back to top Go down

Post by By His Design 6th August 2010, 5:17 pm

I can't remember to be honest! I watch so many youtube vids. It may hvae been nappychronicles....she has a vid where she does it on her daughters hair and both BlackOnyx77 and PhillyDiva9154 do similar techniques.....

I'm going to take a picture and try and post it becuase I can definately feel and see the difference since doing it.

By His Design

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down