CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

product recommendations

Go down

product recommendations Empty product recommendations

Post by curlyq145 17th November 2009, 12:11 am

Hi Nikki,

LOVE LOVE LOVE your website and I found it last night! I'm unsure as to what my curl texture/pattern is but I think it's in the 3/4 category. To descibe it, it's like corkstraws. I have been natural for 2 years and am still trying to find my perfect product for me! I recently did the two strand twist on my hair and liked the way it turned out. I normally wear my hair in a wash and go style. My hair is about 3 inches long. I have tried KKCC and various other products. The KKCC makes it hard after a while and builds up as I only wash my hair once a week or every 2 weeks. I recently got the last of the perm part cut of my hair(hopefully). I didn't know it was still in there and not sure if it's really all out since I still see some straight ends to my hair. My hair was described to me as "baby soft" hair and doesn't hold much even when I had a perm until it got older.

I'm a true product junkie and would love some product recommendations. If there's something I think will work I'm buying it! Do you primarily wear your hair in a twist set? BTW it's GORGEOUS!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, since I'm DYING for more length to my hair can you recommend ways to jump start the process? I recently started taking Bioten vitamins. Thanks in advance for your help!
curlyq145
curlyq145

Back to top Go down