CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Jessie's Products

+43
CSI
sunbaby
FloridaSunshine
robinlouise
1rasheda
HADARAH
BattleKat
LadyMika
Stacye
QuietButterfly
cherece
lexibugg004
dr.neely
Babs2009
CocaColaCutie
Melly86
Moni
DanceOnTheSkylines
tamtam
svrbrownsuga
Lynnieluve
HAMPTONSFNST
BajanPrincess82
cherry
divagirl1970
Sunshinecurls
GrowingThere
dajewel
crvng4mr
RoseNaturalBeauty
rawrrxxjessie
natural83
krenea
Pinkrage
NubieNatty
mojo
CurlySpeechTherapist
NewRibena
divadr175
Mimi
ChrsLvsBks
Intelligentbeauty
tamtam7
47 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Miss Jessie's Products - Page 3 Empty Re: Miss Jessie's Products

Post by HADARAH 26th January 2010, 5:04 pm

I tried the Curly Meringue only. I hated it. It's mineral oil based and left my hair dry as a desert. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unfortunately, I got it on the 2 for one deal so I have 2 full jars. If anyone loves it...holla! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HADARAH
HADARAH

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 26th January 2010, 5:07 pm

Yeah, I tried the Curly Meringue and hated it too! It just didn't do the trick for my hair. Out of them all, I liked and used the Curly Pudding the most! I haven't used Miss Jessie's Products in the last few months though, since I've been on this site and learned about all the other great products I can use on my hair that do just as well or better for the cheap!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by 1rasheda 28th January 2010, 12:58 pm

Ladies I have founded the solution please check out my site: http://sheshay.com

1rasheda

Back to top Go down

Post by robinlouise 11th February 2010, 5:44 pm

To me, these products are terrible and are very expensive! Talk about a successful marketing campaign/strategy.
robinlouise
robinlouise

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 18th February 2010, 11:11 pm

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Want long curly hair? Miss Jessie’s Super Sweetback treatment is the essential treatment for growing out naturally curly, kinky, and wavy hair. Healthy growth and length is what most curlies covet. Miss Jessie’s can assist you in this process. An elongated curl has more bounce, is more manageable, and is less prone to frizz. Be super sweet to your curls* Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback treatment is a decadent softening treatment which ensures that your curls reach long luxurious lenght. This rich treatment full of shea butter and centella extract is a growth stimulant that promotes long healthy curls. Your hair is going to love you for this!
  • NubieNatty
    NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 18th February 2010, 11:23 pm

NubieNatty wrote:
    Want long curly hair? Miss Jessie’s Super Sweetback treatment is the essential treatment for growing out naturally curly, kinky, and wavy hair. Healthy growth and length is what most curlies covet. Miss Jessie’s can assist you in this process. An elongated curl has more bounce, is more manageable, and is less prone to frizz. Be super sweet to your curls* Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback treatment is a decadent softening treatment which ensures that your curls reach long luxurious lenght. This rich treatment full of shea butter and centella extract is a growth stimulant that promotes long healthy curls. Your hair is going to love you for this!

• ...Why do I have the feeling this is going to cost AT LEAST $40, AND be loaded with crappy ingredients...? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    LadyMika
    LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 18th February 2010, 11:39 pm

Oh man, this is new! I haven't seen this! Guess its cuz i haven't been on the sight! Wow! Okay...so who is going to be the guinea pig and try it out first??? LOL!
    natural83
    natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 19th February 2010, 3:35 am

NubieNatty wrote:

• Just looked this up on the site and for the 16 oz, this stuff cost $48.00!!!!! Wow Miss Jessie's!!!! Like really???? Im not going to even lie, I would like to try it, but that price is waaaay too steep!!!!!
    natural83
    natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaSunshine 4th March 2010, 12:02 am

Ladies, I'll be the guinea pig. I ordered it this morning. It is pricey - with standard ground shipping, it was just under $60. I'll keep you posted Smile

FloridaSunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 4th March 2010, 3:51 pm

FloridaSunshine wrote:Ladies, I'll be the guinea pig. I ordered it this morning. It is pricey - with standard ground shipping, it was just under $60. I'll keep you posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FLSunshine,

I'll be checking back to get your review.

I have tried quite a few of Miss Jessie's products, including Curly Meringue, both poos, the Creme de La Creme condish. I don't really care for any of these. However, I have had great success with the Rapid Recovery Treatment and Curly Pudding (unscented). Whenever I try a new prod and the results are no good, I can run RRT through my hair and all is well.

Thanks for being the guinea pig, FloridaSunshine. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    sunbaby
    sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by CSI 5th March 2010, 11:15 pm

I just started using the Curly Pudding and I love it. After reading the label I was a little hesitant but you know what? It works....The curl definition is wonderful. I think these products work better for 3C Hair Type.

CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by MsCurlyLei 5th March 2010, 11:27 pm

Pinkrage wrote:I have the buttercream and use it for my edges. I plan on buying the small size of the curly pudding and meringue to try it out before the BOGO sale for the holidays. I definitely want to try them before I buy a large quantity of it. Now that I have found a store that sells it in Charlotte, I can purchase samples first.

I do agree that you must try things first. What works for one person might not work for the other person.

What store in Charlotte sells these products?

MsCurlyLei

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 7th March 2010, 12:12 am

yes florida dont forget to give us your review! i do love the rapid recovery but i got it on a BOGO!! i just cant dish out $50 for the sweetback right now!!
    NubieNatty
    NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by CSI 7th March 2010, 5:14 pm

NubieNatty, I love the way your hair is styled in this picture. Please share how you did it Smile Thanks.

CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by awalliso 4th April 2010, 11:51 pm

i liked the buttercream I now have a twa and it works great as a wash and go for me. im hopeing that the prices drop now that target will be selling it
    awalliso
    awalliso

https://facebook.com/amberwhitnee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kell_with_the_Curls 17th April 2010, 8:28 pm

Hi ladies!

I'm also new to the natural hair game. I'm transitioning right now and just got my first sew-in taken out Wednesday night. Thursday I got a trim and a press [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and I'm actually not unpleased with how healthy my hair is.

My mom bought me the sample pack of MJ as an early b-day present. The Super Sweetback is in it. I didn't realize how much alcohol and other not-so-good ingredients were in this stuff! Oh! and the Sweetback smells like cherry cough medicine [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I'm sure I'll use everything in the pack at least to check it out. I have my own shea/coconut oil mixture on hand in the case MJ doesn't come through.

Kell_with_the_Curls

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalchic 21st April 2010, 8:44 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:I have the Baby Buttercreme (shout out to my sister in law who purchased it for me). I wasnt about to pay $60+ for 16oz of product!!!!! I can say I like the results of my twist/twist out. I havent tried a lot of products but so far this gave me the best results. Even though I like, once it runs out, that's it for me. IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!

question how did you apply the buttercreme? i just brought it, and want to try it out...wish me luck...but after you shampoo, and cond did you put that on then leave in cond or vice verse and was that the last product for twist?

thanks
    naturalchic
    naturalchic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3