CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

+57
Renny
naturallychelsea
Treece
MomnWife
jeanlouisangel
MsJay1121
Fabulousat50
mrsmackey
cyclingchick
LaToya28
KeAnia
CocoEuro
ChrsLvsBks
Hurricane Curly
iri9109
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Notthecoolmom
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
coilykinks
CocaColaCutie
jlowman1
freckledmom4
bholmes87
LadyMika
MellowOne
curlsunfurled
mstokes2008
blondie
Nikcoils
CurlsGalore
curly-me-naturally
priceless
BrownSkinDiva
missmoriah
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
SheeTacular
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
Muz
TheRYL1
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
krazy coils
nattyblog
poeticlyspkng
swoodward
wyldhoney
CrissyQ
DvaAuNaturel
PaganWifey
61 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 38 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd December 2010, 11:49 pm

Did I say you look ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! I can't stop staring at your AVI! You rocked it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 38 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd December 2010, 9:44 am

I came to give you guys an update...and now I'm sitting all emotional!! EmbarassedI love you

Thanks so much for the compliments and the love yesterday!! I have always loved all things hair, clothes, make-up and accessories; but as I started my journey "operation single parent" I kinda put that stuff on the back burner.

I always kept my hair up, but I only wore a little make-up, mascara and lipstick/gloss; clothes and accessories it just wasn't in the budget when my sons were little. I bought the basics for myself and moved on!!

So I just want you guys to know that I love all of you for empowering me to embrace that inner jazzy seasoned woman that was so waiting to get back out!!!

Now for a quick update....Xander has been sick all night long... No My poor baby had been throwing up since 12 midnight. **sigh** I am starting to feel sick, so I'm going to go and get him something to replenish his fluids and head to work. Xavier called me yesterday telling me he needed to go to the doctor, so I had to tell him to go to the health center on campus!! confused I know when you don't feel well you just want mama!! So he has a bladder infection. I knew all of that soda would catch up with him. Young adults just will not listen... No

So...I'm off and I will check back later!!

TGIF...Have a great day ladies!!!

Last edited by KinkyNappyHappy on 3rd December 2010, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd December 2010, 10:54 am

I hope the Xmen feel better soon!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by funkyhairchic 3rd December 2010, 2:06 pm

I'm just loving your new avi, KNH! Gorgeous, dollface!
funkyhairchic
funkyhairchic

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 3rd December 2010, 3:47 pm

KNH you are ROCKING that avi. You are gorgeous and I'm glad that you let your inner light shine on the rest of us!

Hope you and the boys feel better. Get some rest this weekend!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 4th December 2010, 1:51 am

Your avi looks great!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 4th December 2010, 2:28 am

I had to stop by after I saw your new avi around town.....you look gorgeous!!! I hope your boys feel better. I remember being sick in college and calling home for my mama too Very Happy
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th December 2010, 10:12 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:I hope the Xmen feel better soon!

Thanks Sweet...we were all down and out...but we are on the road to recovery!!

FunkyHairChic wrote:I'm just loving your new avi, KNH! Gorgeous, dollface!

Thanks CG oops I mean FunkyHairChic!!! Very Happy You are right you hair is beautiful...I just love it!!!

FemmeFox wrote:KNH you are ROCKING that avi. You are gorgeous and I'm glad that you let your inner light shine on the rest of us!

Hey FemmeFox...how are your doing hon? Thanks...I am making time and getting back to me!!

Hope you and the boys feel better. Get some rest this weekend!

Thanks...after almost 10hrs of sleep I'm doing a bit better. I think my body was trying to fight off what Xander has. Sleep is the best healer!!

Thanks for stopping by...

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Your avi looks great!

Hey JnB....thanks!! I didn't realize that your hair had grown so much!! Beautiful!!

QuietButterfly wrote:
I had to stop by after I saw your new avi around town.....you look gorgeous!!! I hope your boys feel better. I remember being sick in college and calling home for my mama too Very Happy

Hey QB...thanks so much!! One things about my son...he doesn't call much, but where he's not feeling well I can expect to hear from him. It's makes a mom feel good, so I know your mom felt the same way!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th December 2010, 10:17 am

Morning....

WHEW....I slept from 7pm until 4am this morning. I stayed in bed until a few minutes ago...so I'm feeling much better. My body was fighting real hard to keep that nasty virus away that Xander has!!! No

I have a Christmas party to attend tonight, so I'm glad that I'm feeling much better.

So I'm going to the store now to pick up a few things for Xander. More soup, and Jello stuff like that.

I'll be later tonight with a few pictures from the party.

Have a great day!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th December 2010, 12:06 pm

I'm glad you are starting to feel better! Have fun tonight!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 4th December 2010, 5:25 pm

Glad you're feeling better and I hope Xander gets better too. Have fun at the party!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th December 2010, 5:29 pm

Tell my Xander that I am catching something with him..or having sympathy pains! Lol!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 5th December 2010, 4:54 am

Hey lady,

I am loving that avi. Gorgeous Smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th December 2010, 10:33 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:I'm glad you are starting to feel better! Have fun tonight!

sweetdrk1 wrote:Tell my Xander that I am catching something with him..or having sympathy pains! Lol!

I had a nice time last night. My director's home is just beautiful. They played Naughty Santa...I wish I had participated they had some nice gifts!! I told Xander that you were sick, and she said "Man I really hope she did get what I had; why do you think that happened to me mom?" Poor baby.....

LaToya28 wrote:Glad you're feeling better and I hope Xander gets better too. Have fun at the party!

Thanks LaToya....we are both much better!!! I really had a nice time last night!!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Hey lady,

I am loving that avi. Gorgeous Smile

Hey IB!!!!!! Thanks hon; I'm having so much fun with this make-up!!! Glad you stopped by. ((hugs)) & I love you
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th December 2010, 10:53 am

MY CAMERA IS WORKING!!!! dance

You know....I think I'm in the early throws of menopause and it has nothing to do with my age. I can't remember nothing!!!

Something told me to double check how I was inserting my battery into the charger...and guess what? I was putting it in backwards scratch Not only that I lost my ear piece again for the 100th time last night. Xander look at me Suspect went to my truck and found it in between the seats!!! confused

So, nevertheless my battery is working, and I'm too excited. dance

I had a very nice time last night. Didn't take pictures...wasn't that kind of party. I was the only one there...(you know what I mean) and since I'm new to the department they had everyone introduce themselves to me before they played the Naughty Santa game. (like white elephant) Anyway...the food & company was great, and I must say my director is a very nice man!!!

Anyway...I have tons of updates and a few pictures, but I must get ready for church now so I'll come back this evening and post then.

Oh....I have another Christmas party Friday!! This is the big one for my department/division. It's going to be at some hotel....so I'm going today to find a very nice party top..... bounce

Have a great day my curly/sister/friends!!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 6th December 2010, 1:34 pm

Hi KNH, uggg you got the virus? zaria had it last week and she was throwing up everywhere. it lasted 2 days, lucky i did not get it. So you have your camera now LOL is all I can do. So you need a christmas/ party top? OK let me help you. i will be back with my suggestions. santa
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 6th December 2010, 2:13 pm

Hey lady!! You are looking good. Love the hair. Glad you and the Xmen are doing better!! Hugs and Kisses!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 6th December 2010, 11:30 pm

Hey KHN,
I'm glad that you & the boys are feeling better. My little one has got something now and she is giving the rest of us you know what. Love the new avi. You are doing your thing with the new makeup mirror.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th December 2010, 9:03 am

CrissyQ wrote:Hi KNH, uggg you got the virus? zaria had it last week and she was throwing up everywhere. it lasted 2 days, lucky i did not get it. So you have your camera now LOL is all I can do. So you need a christmas/ party top? OK let me help you. i will be back with my suggestions. santa

Hey Crissy.....yeah I got something and I thought I was feeling better and I am, but I was really dragging yesterday!! Yeah Xander had it coming from both ends....I guess my body was really trying to fight it off, but yesterday I was so drained and all I wanted was liquids all day!! **sigh**

Yeah...I need to slow down. I have so much going on...I so glad I thought to check how my battery was charging. SMH

So I just found out that the attire is dressy casual? Interesting....this changes things. So I guess I'll wear something I already have. Nothing fancy....just real cute!! LOL

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Hey lady!! You are looking good. Love the hair. Glad you and the Xmen are doing better!! Hugs and Kisses!!

Hey Shee...thanks girl...this is the first time we all went down at the same time. LOL Don't forget to check out the give-a-way for this month. You only have two weeks to post!!

freckledmom4 wrote:Hey KHN,
I'm glad that you & the boys are feeling better. My little one has got something now and she is giving the rest of us you know what. Love the new avi. You are doing your thing with the new makeup mirror.

Thanks FM4...just told Shee that this is the first time we were all sick at the same time. I've gotten a a lot of compliments on that picture; and the makeup mirror is kinda working. (I really get better light in my bathroom) LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th December 2010, 9:37 am

Morning Ladies....

Yesterday was a very interesting day. I felt blah all day long. Embarassed Not sure why, but I didn't want to do anything. I didn't shampoo my hair Sunday, didn't do it last night, just put a bonnet on and went to bed about 7:30. Sleep I hope today is better, not sure what is going on with me. I guess my body is still trying to fight off that virus. pale

Anyway.....I'm trying to get done with my Christmas shopping for the X-Men, so I can focus on me next week...LOL santa

Brief hair update...still twisted but it looks like this (no make-up didn't have the energy for that yesterday...LOL)

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 38 Dsci1026

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 38 Dsci1027

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 38 Dsci1028

I just re-twisted on dry hair when I realized Sunday I didn't want to do my hair; still didn't feel like doing hair last night so I just put a bonnet on and went to sleep. Hope it held up.... Shocked

This will be the first time I've gone an entire week without co-washing my hair by day 3 or 4. affraid So I hope to do a bentonite treatment tonight, and try this style again...maybe get the parts straighter, sections smaller so the back and sides look neater.

I'm real busy at work; trying to get everything done by the 23rd so I can take of the last week in this month.

I'll check back and visit a few houses later!!! Have a great day ladies.... flower
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 7th December 2010, 10:21 am

Morning KNH, that style is super cute! I'm always on the lookout for new styles so I'll have to try this one. Sorry you were feeling so blah yesterday...hope today is better so you can give Penny her bentonite treatment. Have a good day!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 7th December 2010, 11:59 am

yeah I lIke this style, I might try to recreate. I hope you and your are feeling better. I will be back to check on you.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 7th December 2010, 12:09 pm

Cute style, hope you feel better soon!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 7th December 2010, 12:23 pm

Hey KNH,

Love that updo and I hope you're feeling better!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 7th December 2010, 12:58 pm

Oh wow! I'm behind! You're sick, your "baby" is sick! Hope you both recover very soon! I like your updo. You look like you're holding up well thru the illnesses. Hang in there my friend!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next