CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

+57
Renny
naturallychelsea
Treece
MomnWife
jeanlouisangel
MsJay1121
Fabulousat50
mrsmackey
cyclingchick
LaToya28
KeAnia
CocoEuro
ChrsLvsBks
Hurricane Curly
iri9109
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Notthecoolmom
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
coilykinks
CocaColaCutie
jlowman1
freckledmom4
bholmes87
LadyMika
MellowOne
curlsunfurled
mstokes2008
blondie
Nikcoils
CurlsGalore
curly-me-naturally
priceless
BrownSkinDiva
missmoriah
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
SheeTacular
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
Muz
TheRYL1
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
krazy coils
nattyblog
poeticlyspkng
swoodward
wyldhoney
CrissyQ
DvaAuNaturel
PaganWifey
61 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 37 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by CrissyQ 30th November 2010, 7:02 pm

LaToya28 wrote:Let me make sure I know what I'm getting into...what are the rules again?

I am trying to do 5 days twisted 2 days out for 10 weeks. There really arent any rules I dont think, you set the rules for yourself but the overall challange is to stay twisted for more than 1 day. lol! as long as you stay consistant
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 37 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by LaToya28 30th November 2010, 7:09 pm

Ok, that sounds easy enough. I'm in!!! I will alternate between cornrows and twists though.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 30th November 2010, 7:11 pm

LaToya28 wrote:Ok, that sounds easy enough. I'm in!!! I will alternate between cornrows and twists though.

woot!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 30th November 2010, 8:24 pm

Hey lady!! Just running through peeking thru the window!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by curlsunfurled 1st December 2010, 1:09 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
curlsunfurled wrote:Hey KNH,

Look at you --- accessorizing with the hat! I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. I decided to come up for air and visit. Work is still taking a lot of my spare time. I visit every now and then when the home computer is available. For now I'm only updating when I tried a new style or product. Chat later.

I also wanted to let you know that I put a thread on the Curly MeetUp (A Houston Curlies MeetUp - We Are Overdue). I'll volunteer to coordinate a date and place for us- if the response is there. If you are interested, please visit , comment, suggest. I think June was the last time I attended a meetup. We'll see what happens.

Hey girl!!! Glad to see yah!!

I posted in the meet-up thread, so I hope we can get this done real soon. I think we are well over due!! So are you going to do a mine review of the Ori products?

Thanks for responding. I have a few friends and family (mom and sister) members who are natural as well. I have been begging my mom to join us at a meet up but, she chickens out at the last minute because she thinks she'll be the oldest one there. My sister joined us when we had the meetup at Pappadeux's.

You know, I have enough Ori products (the shampoo, milk leave-in, mango curler, etc.,)to do a review. Maybe this weekend.
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st December 2010, 2:43 am

curlsunfurled wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
curlsunfurled wrote:Hey KNH,

Look at you --- accessorizing with the hat! I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. I decided to come up for air and visit. Work is still taking a lot of my spare time. I visit every now and then when the home computer is available. For now I'm only updating when I tried a new style or product. Chat later.

I also wanted to let you know that I put a thread on the Curly MeetUp (A Houston Curlies MeetUp - We Are Overdue). I'll volunteer to coordinate a date and place for us- if the response is there. If you are interested, please visit , comment, suggest. I think June was the last time I attended a meetup. We'll see what happens.

Hey girl!!! Glad to see yah!!

I posted in the meet-up thread, so I hope we can get this done real soon. I think we are well over due!! So are you going to do a mine review of the Ori products?

Thanks for responding. I have a few friends and family (mom and sister) members who are natural as well. I have been begging my mom to join us at a meet up but, she chickens out at the last minute because she thinks she'll be the oldest one there. My sister joined us when we had the meetup at Pappadeux's.

You know, I have enough Ori products (the shampoo, milk leave-in, mango curler, etc.,)to do a review. Maybe this weekend.

I'll be looking for your review, and please tell your mother how old I am!! Natural hair doesn't have an age cap, in fact there are more mature naturals than we think.
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st December 2010, 2:46 am

CrissyQ wrote:
LaToya28 wrote:Ok, that sounds easy enough. I'm in!!! I will alternate between cornrows and twists though.

woot!

Alright then... dance I like this challenge because I so don't feel pressured. However, I am up at 11:44pm twisting. I used up my 2 days out this week already!! Sad
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st December 2010, 2:49 am

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Hey lady!! Just running through peeking thru the window!!

awww sookie; sookie now...looking good Shee; looking good girl!!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st December 2010, 2:51 am

LaToya28 wrote:Wind blown and all, it still looks good! That's a huge plus for natural hair. I'm seriously thinking about joining you and Crissy for the twisting challenge. I want super retention!

I'm getting retention and awesome definition by staying twisted more than 1 day. I plan to stay twisted for at least 5 days, but I would love to stay twisted at least 2 weeks. That's my goal...

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 1st December 2010, 11:20 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
LaToya28 wrote:Wind blown and all, it still looks good! That's a huge plus for natural hair. I'm seriously thinking about joining you and Crissy for the twisting challenge. I want super retention!

I'm getting retention and awesome definition by staying twisted more than 1 day. I plan to stay twisted for at least 5 days, but I would love to stay twisted at least 2 weeks. That's my goal...

Sounds good to me! I'm definitely in!

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 1st December 2010, 12:05 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:

2 weeks, girl my hair would have loc'ed by then. Evil or Very Mad
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 1st December 2010, 3:56 pm

ok so i know i keep posting all over urs and crissy blogs...GOOD LUCK on the challenge! i know yall can do it and the benefits is the retention and not havin to do anything to it.

dance thank u thank u thank u!!!! u dnt know how much u made my day when i seen ur post today!!

i was checkin my inbox like Neutral and then i clicked and seen my name Very Happy

smooches!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st December 2010, 4:35 pm

NubieNatty wrote:ok so i know i keep posting all over urs and crissy blogs...GOOD LUCK on the challenge! i know yall can do it and the benefits is the retention and not havin to do anything to it.

dance thank u thank u thank u!!!! u dnt know how much u made my day when i seen ur post today!!

i was checkin my inbox like Neutral and then i clicked and seen my name Very Happy

smooches!!

LOL you are too funny!!! Thank you for supporting my blog!!! PM me your information. I just check the site again and everything is sold out!! I don't know what I was thing about!!! LOL

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd December 2010, 9:03 am

Good Morning...

Well we have 23 days before Christmas. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to purchase a real tree or use my artificial tree. The funny thing is....my sons don't care one way or the other if I put up a tree. I guess that they've out grown all that. REALLY? So I guess to get them back to their inner child, I'm going to go way out this year. I'm going to put up a tree as well as light outside!!!

This should keep me busy Saturday morning, and Sunday afternoon; and it will help me keep my hands out of my hair so I can stay twisted...LOL

I'll post a few pictures later...gotta get ready for work. Now that I try to put on make-up before I leave instead of in the car I'm making Xander late for school again. affraid

Have a great day ladies!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd December 2010, 9:30 am

Title Change...
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd December 2010, 11:50 am

LOL I put my make up on at my desk! hahahahahahaaa that child of mine drives me nuts in the morning! GRRRRRRRRRRR!

I think I am going to get a real tree this year!

oh and today is the test. I put the lipgloss on at 9am.....tick tick tick! hahahahaha I will let you know the verdict!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd December 2010, 1:54 pm

Y'all look at me...**dancing at my desk** I'm rockin a hat at work for the first time ever!!!!

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 37 Cute_h10

Okay....my eyebrows don't match. ROTLFMBO...I'm going to get this make up right even if it kills me!! LOL

@Sweet...do you think they are trying to drive up crazy on purpose. That Xander starts counting down the time about 7:45!! I just want to pop him in the mouth!! Evil or Very Mad "Mom it's 7:48 I'm gonna be late AGAIN!" too funny!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day.

SN...I can't stand taking pictures with my phone!! Mad
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 2nd December 2010, 1:56 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Y'all look at me...**dancing at my desk** I'm rockin a hat at work for the first time ever!!!!

Okay....my eyebrows don't match. ROTLFMBO...I'm going to get this make up right even if it kills me!! LOL

@Sweet...do you think they are trying to drive up crazy on purpose. That Xander starts counting down the time about 7:45!! I just want to pop him in the mouth!! Evil or Very Mad "Mom it's 7:48 I'm gonna be late AGAIN!" too funny!!!

Girl you look too cute! I love the hat, the eyes, the lipsand the earrings. AWWWW look at my friend, you gon catch you a boyfriend if you keep it up. lol!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 2nd December 2010, 3:30 pm

Cute pic you are doing awesome with the make up. I didn't even notice the eyebrows until you mentioned it. They look great!
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd December 2010, 4:06 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Y'all look at me...**dancing at my desk** I'm rockin a hat at work for the first time ever!!!!

Shocked why don't you like taking pictures with your phone you look STUNNING! OMGeeee! Absolutely beautiful! You are working that eye shadow! dance
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd December 2010, 4:09 pm

OMG!!!! I rushed over here to tell you that new avatar is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! Make up, hair, hat, earrings......BEAUTIFUL!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd December 2010, 4:12 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:OMG!!!! I rushed over here to tell you that new avatar is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! Make up, hair, hat, earrings......BEAUTIFUL!!!
I came back for the same exact reasons!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 2nd December 2010, 6:39 pm

KNH, you are looking too fab! Love the whole package: makeup, earrings, hat and hair.

Your cell phone pics are great, mine are atrocious! lol, I need a new camera ASAP!

LoL @ your son. I used to do my Mom the same way! Very Happy
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 2nd December 2010, 8:25 pm

OMGosh, I just had to come over and say WOW!! You look amazing KNH! You are really doing your thing with the makeup...go girl!

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 2nd December 2010, 10:58 pm

What a BEAUTIFUL avi! I was browsing around and saw your picture. Girl you are the total package in that picture! Work that make-up and hair!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next