CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxers sales are on the decline Thanks to Naomi Campbell... LONG POST

+19
LadyV69
DvaAuNaturel
Kicha
envizionj
BattleKat
DreamMerchant
BlakButterfli
Cnicoles6
Mangos&Bananas
luvmycurlies27
naturallyme13
goombagirl
QuietButterfly
PaganWifey
Spiralos
BekkaPoo
deeply_rooted_chick
Runtinkrun
MsLizziA
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Relaxers sales are on the decline Thanks to Naomi Campbell... LONG POST - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxers sales are on the decline Thanks to Naomi Campbell... LONG POST

Post by Free2BMe :) 1st August 2010, 4:26 pm

Once I was able to see the back of my neck through my hair I knew it was time for me to go natural! LOL

I can't STAND thin, volumeless hairrrrr
Free2BMe :)
Free2BMe :)

http://xoxo-chichi.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Relaxers sales are on the decline Thanks to Naomi Campbell... LONG POST - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxers sales are on the decline Thanks to Naomi Campbell... LONG POST

Post by curlsunfurled 1st August 2010, 9:16 pm

Mangos&Bananas wrote:
MsLizziA wrote:

"I don't agree with the trend away from relaxers," he said.

Natural hair is more about a look than a rebellion against chemical products, he said, adding that the trend has attracted converts because it is more economical and requires less maintenance than chemically altered hair. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oh okay! no we get it. thank you for that mr. jerry dingle! we were all waiting for a MAN to tell us how to take care of a WOMANS head.Now if you could just explain to us how to give birth..........lol! smh!!

I could not agree more Mangos & Bananas. When was the last time he had a relaxer or gave birth?? Next thing he'll say is chemical burns and labor pains are a figment of our imagination. After reading this, any woman who is drinking the Kool-Aid Jerry Dingle is selling should immediately seek medical attention.
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2