CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Yorkers please weigh in...Big Chopped...Now I need it shaped

2 posters

Go down

New Yorkers please weigh in...Big Chopped...Now I need it shaped Empty New Yorkers please weigh in...Big Chopped...Now I need it shaped

Post by coilsfrizzandwaves 16th November 2009, 12:51 am

Hey all! I had that itch to just get rid of all the relaxed hair after a series of previous chops. I am 17 months post. My question is, where in New York City can I go to get my hair shaped?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
coilsfrizzandwaves
coilsfrizzandwaves

http://www.LLLEnterprises.com

Back to top Go down

New Yorkers please weigh in...Big Chopped...Now I need it shaped Empty Re: New Yorkers please weigh in...Big Chopped...Now I need it shaped

Post by Intelligentbeauty 16th November 2009, 1:24 am

I plan to go to DEVACHUN SALON in NYC to do my BC. Go to WWW.NATURALLYCURLY.COM and the address and reviews are there. I heard it is expensive but excellent. They will shape you up and also talk to you about your hair and what it needs. I think the owner is the author of the CURLY GIRL METHOD book.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

New Yorkers please weigh in...Big Chopped...Now I need it shaped Empty Thank You!

Post by coilsfrizzandwaves 16th November 2009, 3:10 pm

I checked out the link and read the reviews. I think I will give them a try. Either them or Christo Fifth Avenue, but I am leaning more towards Devachan. I also think I will wait until June (two year mark since relaxing) to get it done. That way I will have more length and I will still be able to pull it back in a ponytail, like I can now. Thanks again! If you go there before June, please give me your review! I would love to know your experience! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
coilsfrizzandwaves
coilsfrizzandwaves

http://www.LLLEnterprises.com

Back to top Go down

New Yorkers please weigh in...Big Chopped...Now I need it shaped Empty Re: New Yorkers please weigh in...Big Chopped...Now I need it shaped

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down