CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting extension cornrows. Help needed

4 posters

Go down

Getting extension cornrows. Help needed Empty Getting extension cornrows. Help needed

Post by popsbaby 20th July 2010, 1:36 pm

I have decided to get my hair braided in September. I am getting cornrows with human hair extentions into a bun. In addition to purchasing the human hair myself, is ther any gel/pomade product that I can buy? I don't like the brown gel that they use at the shop as I am protein sensitive. Also, a natural line product would be ideal.

Thanks
popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

Getting extension cornrows. Help needed Empty Re: Getting extension cornrows. Help needed

Post by krys419 20th July 2010, 2:37 pm

Hmm I always heard it was better to use synthetic hair because it protects your own hair. Also that if there won't be any hair flowing and the hair is going to be braided down to the end then human hair is not needed.

Well I love Fantasia pomade. In the tin it looks kind of like jello. It looks harder than brown gel or jam, but the hold is lighter, and more natural. I don't think it's natural though. But I love it. It gives the wet look
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

krys419

Back to top Go down

Getting extension cornrows. Help needed Empty Re: Getting extension cornrows. Help needed

Post by labon10 21st July 2010, 10:08 am

Did you ask the braider what type of gel she uses? The lady that braided my hair in the past used Jam gel.

labon10

Back to top Go down

Post by dyamonds10 21st July 2010, 3:18 pm

I take FOTE aloe vera gel with me whenever I allow someone to do my hair.
dyamonds10
dyamonds10

http://www.simplylove-leigh.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down