CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd time transition

2 posters

Go down

2nd time transition  Empty 2nd time transition

Post by Want2bcurly 18th July 2010, 5:42 pm

This is my 2nd time going natural in the beginning I had a lot of people telling me not to do it so I listen. This time I dont care what others say. Iam doing it for me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I am looking for hair care products that will help this transtion. I am letting my relaxer grow out and I am doing long transitioning can you help? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Want2bcurly

Back to top Go down

2nd time transition  Empty Re: 2nd time transition

Post by Naturally Esq 18th July 2010, 7:19 pm

You are on the right website to get help accomplish your goal. I am sure that the other ladies will help. Do you know what type of hair you have? What products are you using? Be sure to balance moisture and protein in your products:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/278612/the_fine_art_of_protein_and_moisture.html?singlepage=true&cat=69

I have been transitioning since 9/09. I have 4a/b fine texture hair that loves protein. I use only Giovanni Products that can be bought at Whole Foods, Target, Walmart, CVS, Pharmaca, and health food stores. Once a week, I use Giovanni Smooth As Silk (SAS) Deeper Moisture Shampoo to poo, SAS Deeper Moisture Conditioner and Reconstructor to DC, SAS Xtreme Protein Infusion or Direct Leave In as leave in, I set my hair with Giovanni Natural Mousse Hair Styling Foam and seal (root to tip) with castor oil or EVCO.

HTH
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Want2bcurly 22nd July 2010, 6:34 pm

I just started using Elasta QP creame conditioning shampoo and intense conditioner then I do a deep leaving condtioner Cantu with shea butter and I follow with oliver for seal in.

Want2bcurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 23rd July 2010, 7:42 am

How are they working for you?
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Want2bcurly 24th July 2010, 5:22 pm

so far it does ok but my ends stay really dry any ideas of what I can use?

Want2bcurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 24th July 2010, 5:50 pm

I have never used those products. Have you tried castor oil or EVCO to seal, especially on your ends?
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down