CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confession: The truth about my natural Hair!

+2
NylaCoils
Curlytrini87
6 posters

Go down

Confession: The truth about my natural Hair! Empty Confession: The truth about my natural Hair!

Post by Curlytrini87 15th November 2009, 4:30 am

Ok..........Through the 9 months i have been natural I have learned that Patience is the key for hair growth. Am i right?

Honestly i haven't been taking proper care of my natural hair! confused

For the 1st couple of months, I used to enjoy my TWA. I use to wake up in the morning, take some shea butter and just rub it through my hair and i will be out the door.

lately, I am starting to wonder what i am doing wrong to my hair. Since i have gotten a couple inches, i notice that i don't be taking care of my hair, like i am suppose do. Example, at night i don't moisturizer my hair nor put my hair in a protective style (but i do sleep on a satin cap). Also, could it be the way i was moisturizing, that was retaining my hair growth.
Am I using the right products in my hair? My staples products are, coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, african best herbal oil, henna, shea butter, traders Joe nourishing spa conditioner, castle soap.

like the saying goes "you are what you eat." I am not going to lying, my eating habits is so so so unhealthy, i can't remembered the last time I had ate a healthy meal.

After watching kimmaytube video i have learn a lot: please take a look below