CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taliah Waajid Kinky Wavy Natural Herbal Stye & Shine

4 posters

Go down

Taliah Waajid Kinky Wavy Natural Herbal Stye & Shine Empty Taliah Waajid Kinky Wavy Natural Herbal Stye & Shine

Post by cdhar2 17th July 2010, 11:21 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have found an awesome product for my hair as well as my daughter's. It's Taliah Waajid's Style & Shine. I usually use Eco Styler gel to slick my hair back but the greys and shorter edges still popped out ten minutes later even with a scarf (short edges due to scalp psoriasis that sometimes causes my hair to fall out a little during the winter). Anyway, this creme is awesome. It really gives my hair super shine that lasts all day. I initially bought it for my 13 month old daughter's hair and decided to try it out for myself. The ingredients are PEG-75 Shea Butter, Glycerides (vegetable derived), Deionized Water, Glyceryl stereate, cetereal, stearic acid cocolyl glutumate, glycerin (vegetable source), sage extract, green tea, DMDM Hydantion, vitamine E oil, silk protein, fragrance.

I used it with my Eco Gel and my hair layed down all day yesterday with no scarf. I absolutely love this product. I bought it about two days ago from a local beauty supply store for $5.99 and she also sells it online for $5 (6 oz) at www.naturalhair.org.

My daughter's styles look fresher longer and her hair has an awesome shine with no silicones! My daughter is only 13 months so she pulls out her barettes, but her hair stays moisturized.

I hope this helps.

Crystal
cdhar2
cdhar2

Back to top Go down

Taliah Waajid Kinky Wavy Natural Herbal Stye & Shine Empty Re: Taliah Waajid Kinky Wavy Natural Herbal Stye & Shine

Post by mrsrenaissance 18th July 2010, 12:31 am

Thanks for this review! I've been wondering about this line. The Target near me carries it. I really need something for my edges. IC Fantasia gives me the same results you described with Ecostyler.

If it doesn't work on my hair I can still try it on my baby girls!
mrsrenaissance
mrsrenaissance

Back to top Go down

Taliah Waajid Kinky Wavy Natural Herbal Stye & Shine Empty Re: Taliah Waajid Kinky Wavy Natural Herbal Stye & Shine

Post by naturallygifted_4 18th July 2010, 3:17 pm

im in love with Taliah Waajid's products i use The Stregthener and the Mist Bodifier and i love em the mist bod i use it sometimes as a leave in and it works wonders with detangling i haven't tried the Style and Shine as yet. Thx so much for this review im def gonna try this out Smile
naturallygifted_4
naturallygifted_4

Back to top Go down

Post by cdhar2 18th July 2010, 10:45 pm

I'm glad you all liked the review of the Style and Shine. I like the mist bodifier as well, but I don't like the sprayer on it. I always have to rub it on my hands first, because its kinda thick. I have only used the medicated bodifier and although I like it for moisture, it doesn't help with dandruff at all, it just gives you a tingly feeling. The next time I buy the bodifier, I will get the regular one.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cdhar2
cdhar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 24th July 2010, 8:14 pm

I love the T. W. mist bodifier also. I think aside from EVCO it's the best product I have. I use it mostly for detangling and as a leave-in when my hair is dry. I also use the EVOO ecostyler daily and for WNG's so I'll have to try this.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down