CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taliah Waajid Stimulating Herbal Cleanser

2 posters

Go down

Taliah Waajid Stimulating Herbal Cleanser Empty Taliah Waajid Stimulating Herbal Cleanser

Post by NhappyJackie 9th December 2009, 5:24 pm

I'm not exactly sure of how to use this product. It says to use as a pre-shampoo. So, I only wash my hair 1/month. Would I use this product then follow-up with a shampoo and condish from her line? Or, can I use it and follow-up with a DC? I feel so lost in the world of natural hair. I've read some of the reviews on here about the product, but none of them talk about this particular product. Has anyone else tried this? What do you think? I also received the African Healing Oyl.

K, So I just realized that her lock it up gel is what a stylist used to give me a coil out when I first BCed. I do remember my hair feeling a little hard and dry to the touch and having to spray oil sheen on it to get a shine. But it did hold the curls in place. I just remember liking my hair so much more after I washed that stuff out. Maybe it was becasue my hair was so new and short. I might try it again at home.

Last edited by JackieJ205 on 9th December 2009, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added information)
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Taliah Waajid Stimulating Herbal Cleanser Empty Re: Taliah Waajid Stimulating Herbal Cleanser

Post by maysay 11th December 2009, 3:32 am

The herbal cleanser, from what I understand, is a clarifying shampoo. On her website in the notes about how to use the product she says to follow with the regular shampoo. Personally, there's NO way I would do that. From the reviews I've read the herbal cleanser is STRONG. I would only use it if I needed to clarify and I would definitely follow it with a moisturizing DC.

I love love love her Protective Mist Bodifier. That stuff is amazing for detangling and my hair stays moisturized for days when I use it. It's also great for setting styles.

maysay

Back to top Go down