CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Type of Henna

3 posters

Go down

Type of Henna Empty Type of Henna

Post by AdrianaSFleury 15th July 2010, 5:17 pm

Hello everyone,
So I have been reading the discusssions on Henna and I am very intrigue. I went online to research for the Jamila brand.

Being impatient about the wait for receiving items purchased online, I went to my local indian store to look for it. I did not find it, but the owner told me to buy "karishma herbal henna".

I am wondering if anyone has tried that brand..

Thanks Adri
AdrianaSFleury
AdrianaSFleury

Back to top Go down

Type of Henna Empty Re: Type of Henna

Post by MEGAFAITH 5th August 2010, 8:43 pm

nope i have not tried it jamila is the best if u order it from barsnbutters.com u should get it really fast her service is great Laughing
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Post by R2D2 6th August 2010, 4:25 am

Yes, I've heard of it and have read good feedback about it. However, it's a blend of henna with other natural conditioning herbs and if you are after a good red stain on grey hair and intend to indigo over the henna it may be better to use a BAQ henna like Jamila. I've used blends before and I have found that the stain wasn't quite as deep as henna only. That's just my experience.

If your hair is dark and you are mostly after good conditioning benefits then I imagine Karishma would be great.
R2D2
R2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianaSFleury 6th August 2010, 9:36 am

Thank you @R2D2. I did try it on my daughter and I didn't see any different. It did not leave any stains, however out in the sun light, I noticed some minimal streak of red...

@Megafaith, I will try to get the Jamila Henna.
AdrianaSFleury
AdrianaSFleury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down