CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts...

+69
nobelle
DarlingCocoa
back2nap1120
MaameYaa
curly+kinky+fierce
Erica5417
tamtam7
mojitochica
Natural Wheezes
StacyB
premo
jad928
Courtie
ChrsLvsBks
bevyboo628
Notthecoolmom
brittany_smiley
jamaicacurl
snappynappy
FierceNerd
rebelrocks
KreyolKatt
NikG20
BindyMac08
CarlsM
crvng4mr
curly_danni
NubieNatty
Free2009
loveself247
natural83
Jonezy
missmoriah
Succinctlyso
Rock'n Natural Curls
CurlySpeechTherapist
LuvMeLuvMyFro
hayylee
DanyelleLoves
cinnamoncurlz
nmoultry
cutephantasm
ohnatural
oooop2
CurlsGalore
SheeTacular
lena73
splitsun
SpiderBeauty
quake_19
p_nuttie43
StealMyHeartLovee
Talisa3636
Iomer
Pi*Jay
Zibby
tiashaunteé
TerraD
Enchantment
MissCurly
Dricka
d.denise
NaturalNurse04
MixedStraightUp
sweetdrk1
dajewel
AfrikanLatina
gammainme
*CurlyNikki*
73 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts... - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Thoughts...

Post by MissCurly 25th October 2009, 8:50 pm

lol I love The Real Houswives of Atlanta thats my Thursday night guilty pleasure. Not as bad as my Sunday show Bridezillas. Those ladies go crazy over their wedding lol
MissCurly
MissCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 25th October 2009, 8:54 pm

girl!! I love me some Bridezilla...them heffas are out of order! Ahhh...the joys of mindless television.

I'm sad Monk is almost over Sad That was my show!

By the way ladies, I was somewhat productive today...I managed to reduce the font on this site, and complete my therapy notes for the week! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Now I'm off to read...later gators!
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

http://www.curlynikki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantment 25th October 2009, 9:19 pm

I have been trying to do some work today, but facebook and this forum has been calling my name all day. I'm happy to say I have gotten a little work and laundry done, but I'm lurking too, lol
Enchantment
Enchantment

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 25th October 2009, 9:19 pm

You ladies are so funny. I slowly stepped away from the computer to get a nap in and keep working on this scarf I'm crocheting. Its coming along nicely. And just to think I've only been crocheting for 2 days now.

Anyone else a Biggest Loser fanatic like me? I don't need to lose a lb of weight but I just love watching these people get in shape.

@CurlyNikki...I can relate to the hairball right now...My mane is still shedding [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] When I wash my hair I want to cry.

@MixedStraightUp...I swear I want to hide my products in a lock box to keep my hunnys hands off them. I loced his hair about 3 months ago and thought that would cut down on him using my things but NOPE. He woke me up this morning asking me where my Coconut Oil and hair spritz concoction was lol

We have a place called Cookout over here and they have a HEATH toffee milkshake that I used to LOVE!!! OMG!! But then I stopped drinking cows milk lol But I still have those memories.

@dajewel...I hope my sunday dinner comes out good too. I threw some stuff in the crock pot and its just about ready. My first crock pot experiment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@sweedk...my goodness I would love a margarita! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I have to plan ahead for a drink because I'm breastfeeding and I only pump if I have to.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th October 2009, 4:33 pm

*CurlyNikki* wrote:Will a Green Drink cancel out the 3 piece and a biscuit I just consumed?

Oooh! Biscuits Smile
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th October 2009, 4:33 pm

AfricanLatina let us know how your crockpot dinner went. I have been thinking about buying one!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 26th October 2009, 5:14 pm

@sweetdrk1: am not even worried about dude! lol!! fellas can be finicky at times.

@AfricanLatina: it was good!!!! stewed chicken with corn tortillas and fresh guac!!! love it!!

@TerraD: get the crockpot!!!! you will realize that its your saving grace!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalNurse04 27th October 2009, 1:37 pm

@ dejewel: Thanks girl!! Your hair is fierce!!!
NaturalNurse04
NaturalNurse04

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 28th October 2009, 10:23 am

Ladies the crockpot dinner was a FAIL lol and I know why...I should have left out the rice til a little later. I threw some chicken breasts that I cut up, asparagus, onions, garlic, mushrooms, a can of cream of mushroom, and vegetable stock all in the crock pot. I set it on high and left it alone for about 3 1/2 hours except for some stirring. Initally it started looking like it was coming together really well. Long story short the rice overcooked and turned to mush making the whole thing just unappealing to the eye and the stomach. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] While it certainly wasn't nasty the consistency of it made it hard to eat. My hunny said,"I can't swallow it!" "Good try babe!" Now I'm an awesome cook(if I do say so myself [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) but this was my first crockpot meal and I used a recipe I found online as an outline but they played me lol.

I'll let you ladies know how the next one goes.

Last night I did baked catfish with steamed broccoli and rotini pasta with alfredo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 28th October 2009, 11:02 am

I want to achieve the biggest twist out ever for this weekend, it's homecoming...a reason to have some fun with my hair

Go Eagles!!!

Play gave NCCU a shout out on the Awards show last night.....We're famous!!!! cheers
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 28th October 2009, 11:37 am

thanks, naturalnurse!!!!!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zibby 28th October 2009, 1:00 pm

Have you ever been accused of hair snobbery because you're natural. Well , I was just accused of being a snob about it. It's not that I look down on anyone relaxing their hair, I just think about the times I did it, and just remember all the drama that is associated with it.

I am all about having the freedom to do it, but I just recognize that time in my hair life was not happy or healthy. I probably need to check myself. I might be out of pocket.

To each her own!
Zibby
Zibby

http://younghabeshafabulous.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pi*Jay 28th October 2009, 3:16 pm

I'm hungry... have a taste for some Collards. MMMMM! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...but my Accounting class is in 15 mins which means I cant eat for almost two hours! AUGH!

...which also means I will be thinking about Collard Greens throughout class instead of listening to lecture. I can never think when I'm hungry... haha [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pi*Jay
Pi*Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 28th October 2009, 3:49 pm

i realize that i post ALOT on here...

wonder if i can successfully pull off my halloween costume

can't wait for tennis tonight!

happy midterms are over

digging that new mix that i downloaded on sunday. since then, i have played it a good 35 times...

zibby, i have had to check myself....

pi*jay, i hear ya since i eat like a horse like every 2 hours or so....sometimes i get annoyed when i have eat AGAIN. i tell myself "self, didn't we just eat an hour ago?? why must you bother me again with the eating??" sigh...

africanlatina: better luck next time with the crockpot! what is on the menu for tonight?
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 28th October 2009, 4:54 pm

I can't dance anymore and I don't know what's "in".......I'm old
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Iomer 28th October 2009, 7:19 pm

This classroom is very cold and I should be paying attention to lecture but I am going to cowash and style my hair tonight so I am looking through blogs to find inspiration on what to do for Halloween :twisted: affraid party hair. I wish I could have a big fluffy afro afro , but I'm about a foot and a half short of natural hair to accomplish that.

We're talking about death (It's Psychology: Stress and i'ts Management) and I am bored to death (pun intended) lol! soo. . .

I am also hungry and really want a greasy hamburger with some greastastic fries and maybe a veggie or two from Chili's. I will eat grapes, apples and yogurt all day tomorrow to make up for the damage to my arteries.

My birthday is on Monday. I turn 19. I am excited because I think my parents are getting me AP magazine, a guitar, and speakers. Enough with the randomness. I gotta take notes. Off the cracktop (thanks @MixedStraightUp: "crackberry" lol! )
Iomer
Iomer

http://naturaleighc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th October 2009, 7:31 pm

what I love the most is when honey wants some honey...I could care less what he does to my hair! Wooo Weeeee!!! How random is that! :twisted:
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Talisa3636 29th October 2009, 2:08 pm

Dricka wrote:I should be ashamed to say this, but my car is in desperate need of being cleaned out vacummed and probably shampooed. FI and I live in seperate cities (I am working on that, pray for me y'all its tough out here) and our families live in Detroit so I am CONSTANTLY on the highway on my day off. I seriously live out of my car... but it is starting to show. I can barely fit anything in my truck because of the clothes and shoes that I keep in there, but it is starting to spill over into my back seat. I just cleaned out my car and found one Mary Jane pump, a pair of work shoes, two pairs of flip flips (its been cold for a month or so here) and my Nike Mary Janes

*raises hand timidly* Im in the same boat girl!! I need to get my car detail on the inside when I get the money or when I get to drive to Queens for a weekend. Its somewhat bad in side due to spilled drinks and even japanese food that has been cleaned up but still stained :-(. I will do the small things when I have time, like organizing my trunk.

Why is my schools Experimental Psych class so annoying!! I really dont want to do this research paper but I must complete it in order to know what to do right on the next assignment. I also have to complete a research project by Dec. 7 for my Senior Research course and the social psychology grads students havent followed up with me. I will have to get on that tomorrow before November begins. I cant wait to graduate lol
Talisa3636
Talisa3636

Back to top Go down

Post by StealMyHeartLovee 30th October 2009, 10:47 am

1. I need to wash this henna out of my hair, but I have to wait until my breakfast table arrives, why did I choose to put it in last night? grrr!
StealMyHeartLovee
StealMyHeartLovee

Back to top Go down

Post by Pi*Jay 30th October 2009, 11:35 am

I need to figure out a way to retain moisture in my transitioning hair between washes. It looks nice and lucious the day after washing, but all hope is lost after that. Maybe I just need a Deep Treatment... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm hungry... Think I'll make some pancakes.
Pi*Jay
Pi*Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 30th October 2009, 11:50 am

I'm feeling like some biscuits and eggs might be tasty right about now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 30th October 2009, 12:07 pm

AfrikanLatina wrote:I'm feeling like some biscuits and eggs might be tasty right about now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yum!!! You just made my stomach growl....
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 30th October 2009, 2:02 pm

hmmmm....need to henna this weekend. It's been a month (or more) now. Why am I so lazy?!

My blackberry rolly ball doesn't work right anymore...it takes me 15 minutes to select icons Sad I'm getting an Iphone in January.
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 30th October 2009, 2:06 pm

*CurlyNikki* wrote:My blackberry rolly ball doesn't work right anymore...it takes me 15 minutes to select icons Sad I'm getting an Iphone in January.

Easy fix (happened to me) Using your finger nails pop out (carefully) that entire circle. The dump the ball in your palm. Using that old Nintendo skill Very Happy, blow into all the pieces and then put it back together. That should help, the smallest piece of dust will stop the ball from working-it happens with BB often.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 30th October 2009, 2:31 pm

I'll definitely try it out!! Doesn't sound to hard...I took a part my burgundy curve, and turned it into a pink one Smile I'll let you know how it turns out Smile
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next