CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43

+73
DvaAuNaturel
Nikcoils
newcurlieque
TheRYL1
NhappyJackie
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
Shauny
Cherry: extraordinary!
blondie
cutephantasm
curlyboricua
Tamren
StephanieB
bholmes87
Curlz of Luv
mverde3
neethair
MahoganyCurls
SisterBoyd
Leila
KinkyNappyHappy
FemmeFox
Juices-n-Berries
Mz. Thang
Corygentri
Curly Film Chick
Zumbalicious
adiaha
Pinkrage
vmichelle
traveljunkie08
cococurly
Miss CurlyT
CocaColaCutie
Freestyles
Lynnieluve
Preezie
BlakButterfli
.:Eden:.
Kea::curls
tiashaunteé
lena73
lovesunshine17
Napstrong
sweetdrk1
ColdDiva
Intelligentbeauty
d.denise
TerraD
CocoEuro
BlondeByDesire
dajewel
Winnielours
SheeTacular
truet
LilMsPuddles
beautifuleyez
miznissi
HumanNature
AfrikanLatina
NubieNatty
A85
Free2009
Courtie
Serenity23
rebelrocks
Blackbeauty
curly+kinky+fierce
jamaicacurl
nmoultry
crvng4mr
ChrsLvsBks
77 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43

Post by FemmeFox 5th March 2010, 1:47 pm

Hey Chrs!

Your eyebrows look great. The only thing to remember is that eyebrows are sisters, not twins! Always start with the one that is most difficult and make the other match her. It's all trial and error. What do you use on your brows: pencil, powder, pomade, gel? Eyebrows are the one thing that I need to get up on.
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43

Post by ChrsLvsBks 5th March 2010, 2:59 pm

Thanks for the continued support my curly lovely friends!

@A85, I will take your brows. I peeped your challenge thread and noted I will use your brows as a guide ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Icon_wink .

@neethair, when you love something, you find it easy to devote to it. I am trying to love getting and remaining healthy and fit. Thanks for the recognition!

@FemmeFox, I use a brown eyeliner. I need to get something to set them since I workout during my lunch hour. I refuse to wipe it off and do them after--lazy I know but I only have 60 minutes to get there, change, exercise, clean up, change & get back to work. Man typing that sounds like a lot.

After working out on the elliptical and taking my first Zumba class, my hair was a mess. Before class, I wet the front and nape, put on some KBB's hair cream (Egyptian musk), pulled hair into midhead pony and donned a scarf. Hair looked good. Well what had happened was during Zumba I sweated out my scarf. My scarf was nearly dripping wet 30 minutes or so into the hour long class. You know what that means, sweat + rodset hair = frizz. Once home, I put on my castor oil mix and slept on my satin pillowcase.

This morning, I applied JC's nourishing cream and castor oil (ends only). I applied Oyin Handmade's burnt sugar pomade to hairline, put hair in low side ponytail and put on scarf. I removed scarf when I got to work.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 6th March 2010, 10:44 pm

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 F1aa500651bf5ad7_97125402

Im waiting to see this look on your Chrs! Smile
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 6th March 2010, 10:53 pm

AfrikanLatina wrote:ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 F1aa500651bf5ad7_97125402

Im waiting to see this look on your Chrs! Smile
I definitely plan to try it, sooner than later.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by neethair 6th March 2010, 11:15 pm

Chrs you can def Rock this do!!
neethair
neethair

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 7th March 2010, 12:59 am

Oh AL, that is a excellent look for Chrs. PICS PICS PICS ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Icon_bounce
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 7th March 2010, 4:07 pm

Yesterday I did a roller set. It was not a total fail but did not turn out like I wanted because the doggone rollers were too huge to fit under my hard hood style dryer. I let my hair dry for over seven hours. Yep, it was not dry after that time. I still took it down. I used JC's Wrap and Roll. I attempted to wrap it. OMGoodness, it looked a hot mess. I could never wrap my hair, not sure why I thought I could. Any way, I wrapped it as best I could and put on the plastic wrap. I sat under the dryer about 30 minutes at medium speed. I should have sat under longer but it was late, and I was sleepy. I took it down using a little bit of my Afroveda hair oil. I then pinned it up and slept in a satin bonnet. Hair was still very big so I decided to make six bantu knots. I have an event this afternoon.
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Roller10
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 8th March 2010, 10:59 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Yesterday I did a roller set. It was not a total fail but did not turn out like I wanted because the doggone rollers were too huge to fit under my hard hood style dryer. I let my hair dry for over seven hours. Yep, it was not dry after that time. I still took it down. I used JC's Wrap and Roll. I attempted to wrap it. OMGoodness, it looked a hot mess. I could never wrap my hair, not sure why I thought I could. Any way, I wrapped it as best I could and put on the plastic wrap. I sat under the dryer about 30 minutes at medium speed. I should have sat under longer but it was late, and I was sleepy. I took it down using a little bit of my Afroveda hair oil. I then pinned it up and slept in a satin bonnet. Hair was still very big so I decided to make six bantu knots. I have an event this afternoon.
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Roller10

Wow! Va va voooooooooooom! Your hair is gorgegous and you have a lot of it! I like it! It very big and sexy!!!! Cant wait to see your bantu knot out!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 8th March 2010, 11:20 am

Wow! Big Sis, you have a lot of hair!! My favorite pics are the 1st and 4th ones on the top row.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 8th March 2010, 11:31 am

There should be a law against having all that beautiful hair on one head lol. I'm kidding...I love how big and full it is!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 8th March 2010, 2:11 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Wow! Big Sis, you have a lot of hair!! My favorite pics are the 1st and 4th ones on the top row.

Yeah I agree!! Those are my favorite pics too! Man Chrs your hair is so volumptous and gawgeous Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 8th March 2010, 3:11 pm

your new avator rocks!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 8th March 2010, 3:16 pm

I'm jealous of all that hair!!! LOL
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 8th March 2010, 3:32 pm

Your hair looks super glam!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 8th March 2010, 5:11 pm

chrs!!! soooo much hair everywhere. I love it!!! I'm sure the bantu knots will be great!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by neethair 8th March 2010, 7:45 pm

chrs-

#1 is sexxxxy,send that one to Essence.
neethair
neethair

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 8th March 2010, 11:10 pm

You ladies know how to make a lady feel GREAT (hear Tony the Tiger)!

Here are pictures of my bantu knot out on stretched hair. My left side does not like to cooperate--I am learning to go with it and not fight it.
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Img_0025
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Img_0030ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Img_0031

Last night, I braided my hair then set the ends on rods. You can check out my eyes in the last shot.
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Img_0032
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Img_0028ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Img_0029
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 8th March 2010, 11:16 pm

I just want to reach through the screen and touch your braids!! You are getting good at the make up thing. I need you join you.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 8th March 2010, 11:21 pm

Come on Lynnie, you have my permission!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 8th March 2010, 11:56 pm

OMG, OMG, OMGoodness!!!!! ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Icon_eek Can I have your hair?? LOL it is divine ChrsLvsBks!!!!! No joke your hair looks amazing. I love how even though it's "straight" it's still got lots of curls in it ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Icon_biggrin LOVE LOVE LOVE it ♥️
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 9th March 2010, 12:12 am

WOW. Now that's one head of hair!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 9th March 2010, 12:21 am

I say both are va-va-voom, as well! I totally love the braid out too. Your hair is so full and gorge (short for gorgeous hehe)!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 9th March 2010, 1:48 am

Chrs, your hair looks amazing. And I see alot of growth. Am I correct in saying that? ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Icon_biggrin
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 9th March 2010, 10:29 am

bholmes87 wrote:OMG, OMG, OMGoodness!!!!! ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Icon_eek Can I have your hair?? LOL it is divine ChrsLvsBks!!!!! No joke your hair looks amazing. I love how even though it's "straight" it's still got lots of curls in it ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Icon_biggrin LOVE LOVE LOVE it ♥️
Much thanks, I wanted it to be more straight. I will try again.

Juices-n-Berries wrote:WOW. Now that's one head of hair!
Thanks J-n-B!

TerraD wrote:I say both are va-va-voom, as well! I totally love the braid out too. Your hair is so full and gorge (short for gorgeous hehe)!
Muchas gracias!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Chrs, your hair looks amazing. And I see alot of growth. Am I correct in saying that? ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Icon_biggrin
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Herz I noticed my hair was thicker ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 30 Icon_biggrin--thanks to henna and ayurvedic powders . My hair has grown since I trim/cut it in September. I don't do length checks but I guess I should since my goal is BSL (curly) and MBL (straight).
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 9th March 2010, 10:44 am

GEEEEEEEEEEEZ Chrs - you do have a lot of hair. It's beautiful. You will reach your goals for sure.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next