CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Product Trials

3 posters

Go down

Product Trials Empty Product Trials

Post by tiashaunteé 26th June 2010, 7:12 pm

On average how many times or how long do you use a product before tossing it or giving it a thumbs down?

Do you think that it takes a certain amount of time for your hair to get adjusted to new products?
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Product Trials Empty Re: Product Trials

Post by summabrown 26th June 2010, 8:28 pm

Well for me i try it once on wet hair and once on dry hair and each time i see how it works that morning until the next day after that i feel its not for me oh yeah i use on clean shampooed hair.
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 26th June 2010, 9:33 pm

I give it a week on wet and dry hair. If I dont like it, I put it to the side to try later. I have found that as my hair is getting longer, some products that didnt work for my TWA are working for my longer hair...
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 26th June 2010, 11:15 pm

I guess I should answer my own question...

I like to use a product for a month before rating or depending on the size I use the entire bottle/jar/etc. It took about a 1 month for my hair to respond to deep conditioning so I try to refrain from expecting overnight results from any product. But when it happens...I'm a happy camper Very Happy
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by summabrown 27th June 2010, 12:17 am

tiashauntee wrote:I guess I should answer my own question...

I like to use a product for a month before rating or depending on the size I use the entire bottle/jar/etc. It took about a 1 month for my hair to respond to deep conditioning so I try to refrain from expecting overnight results from any product. But when it happens...I'm a happy camper Very Happy

I guess for me it comes down to patience which i don't have when it comes to products imo i feel it should do what the label states upon the first use there should be no waiting game and i have found products that do just that for me.
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down