CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does women's hair grow faster than men's

+2
deeply_rooted_chick
Brainiac
6 posters

Go down

Does women's hair grow faster than men's Empty Does women's hair grow faster than men's

Post by Brainiac 24th June 2010, 9:18 am

Just a simple debate to see what all of yall think.

Brainiac

Back to top Go down

Does women's hair grow faster than men's Empty Re: Does women's hair grow faster than men's

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 24th June 2010, 10:02 am

I don't know I wouldn't be surprised if there is a difference tho. It is fact that men lose weight easier. The function of human bodies fascinates me cuz everything is there for a reason.
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Does women's hair grow faster than men's Empty Re: Does women's hair grow faster than men's

Post by chocolate-kinks 24th June 2010, 2:06 pm

Brainiac wrote:Just a simple debate to see what all of yall think.

Well thats actually a good question. Well people usually say mens hair grow faster than females. I think the reason for this is because men are not fascinated with their hair such as women. Also it could be genetics.
chocolate-kinks
chocolate-kinks

Back to top Go down

Post by snappynappy 24th June 2010, 2:07 pm

No.
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Annapolitan 25th June 2010, 4:26 pm

I'm not sure there's a uniform answer, but I have boy/girl twins, neither has ever had a haircut, and his hair is short and like a boy's hair, and hers is long and curly. Who knows. My oldest son definitely had more hair than his younger brother, but not as much as his younger sister.

Annapolitan

Back to top Go down

Post by curlista 25th June 2010, 6:28 pm

I've heard that men's hair grows faster because of hormone levels. Men have more testosterone therefore they're hair grows more rapidly. That would explain why they tend to be hairier than females.
curlista
curlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down