CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Miracles Deep Conditioning Pak

2 posters

Go down

Dr. Miracles Deep Conditioning Pak Empty Dr. Miracles Deep Conditioning Pak

Post by C. 22nd June 2010, 4:33 pm

last week i was in need of a deep conditioning treatment and my mom had these dr. miracles conditioner packs, so i tried one. after rinsing it out, my hair felt fine and i proceeded to twist it up. the following day the top /crown area of my head was itching like crazy and i was making all my tiny twists frizz up. i didnt wanna wash them out so i put up with it for the next two days before rinsing my hair in the shower.

long story short, my hair now feels HORRIBLE. Its drier than usual and feels a bit wiry expecially in the crown area. i have been experiencing some breakage in that area, but it is not noticiable and although it isn't a lot i'd rather not have any at all. about two days ago i washed and deep conditioned my hair with HEHH 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioned with Aussie Moist Deeeep 3 Minute Conditioning Treatment. I used cantu as a leave-in (& that usually leaves my hair SUPER DUPER soft [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ).....however, it still feels kinda dry

so can yall weigh in? any experiences with this condioner, remedies for dryness, etc etc...

thanx in advance

C.

Back to top Go down

Dr. Miracles Deep Conditioning Pak Empty Re: Dr. Miracles Deep Conditioning Pak

Post by mrs.stephenp. 26th June 2010, 12:48 pm

I havent had any issues with Dr. Miracles other than the smell. I love it...sorry the dc didn't work for you.
mrs.stephenp.
mrs.stephenp.

Back to top Go down