CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why I do not want to get pregnant again!

+9
PaganWifey
blondie
Karameldiva1978
*CurlyNikki*
AfrikanLatina
Lynnieluve
CrissyQ
goombagirl
DreamMerchant
13 posters

Go down

This is why I do not want to get pregnant again! Empty This is why I do not want to get pregnant again!

Post by DreamMerchant 22nd June 2010, 1:34 am

My hair did not grow an inch while I was pregnant.

I rubbed oils on my belly all the time so that I would not get those dreadful stretch marks.

This was my belly at 36 weeks
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This was my belly at 39 weeks. I stopped taking pictures after this. I went a week overdue after a failed induction.

I actually printed these pictures out and whip them out when people start smiling and and say "Well, it is time for Tuzzi to have a little brother or sister!". Ummm no! They look at those pictures and they instantly go from smiling to O......M.....G. Then they tell me that one child is plenty! At 5'1, that is waaaay too much belly to be carrying around. My back had to be readjusted for 14 months just so the sciatica could be partially relieved.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

This is why I do not want to get pregnant again! Empty Re: This is why I do not want to get pregnant again!

Post by goombagirl 22nd June 2010, 10:55 am

Girl I hear you.
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

This is why I do not want to get pregnant again! Empty Re: This is why I do not want to get pregnant again!

Post by CrissyQ 22nd June 2010, 1:05 pm

ooo, how i remember those days, and i messed around and did it twice. My last baby was born in 2009, and i think I am still having problems with mu sciatica nerve, i am seeing a DR. about it now.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 22nd June 2010, 7:01 pm

Since my daughter was born in June of 2008. I cannot help but take a stroll down memory lane of where I was 2 years ago at this time!
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 22nd June 2010, 7:06 pm

June 2008, I think I was still crying because I found out I was pregnant after 9 years, I found out around mothers day.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 22nd June 2010, 7:13 pm

My tummy was big like that too but I am 5'9. I want one more though [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This was taken a few hours before I went to hospital to be induced. I was 38 weeks 6 days. He weighed 8 lbs 6 oz. He's two now.

Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 22nd June 2010, 8:09 pm

@ 5'1" I could see how that belly was too much for you. I'm almost 5'8" so while I wouldn't ask for a belly that big I could probably handle it. All I had was a little basketball for the longest. I went to a cloth diapering class with other expectant moms and I was the only one that didn't look pregnant. I was sad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol . I know that sounds crazy, but its true. I think your belly was pretty, but I think all pregnant women are beautiful.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 25th June 2010, 3:43 am

AfrikanLatina wrote:@ 5'1" I could see how that belly was too much for you. I'm almost 5'8" so while I wouldn't ask for a belly that big I could probably handle it. All I had was a little basketball for the longest. I went to a cloth diapering class with other expectant moms and I was the only one that didn't look pregnant. I was sad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol . I know that sounds crazy, but its true. I think your belly was pretty, but I think all pregnant women are beautiful.
Lynnie noooo! That belly is way too cute! Lol, wow! I am sending this message with my head under the quilt at 2 something in tne morning. I can never sleep the first few days of a vacation.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 25th June 2010, 3:50 am

So I just found out that you cannot edit a post from a phone but it looks like I smooshed two posts togehter. Oh well! Lynnie amd AfrikanLatina I cannot twell well one post ends and where the other begins using this dumb phone. Oh well, I am sure you ladies know what - meant...I hope!
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 6th July 2010, 10:47 pm

look at these gorgeous bellies! I'm gonna take a pic soon Smile
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

http://www.curlynikki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karameldiva1978 7th July 2010, 11:24 pm

I agree, you ladies look gorgeous while pregnant. I had two little ones also, but I was so HUGE and unrecognizable it was senseless!! I ate everything that didn't have teeth to eat me, lol. My mother in law and mother spoiled me rotten cooking everything I had a craving to eat. I gained 60 lbs both times! Oh how I love food! lol If dh didn't mind, I'd have just 1 more, but do everything so much differently this time.

My dd (now 7) was 7 lbs 11 ozs
My son (now 5) was 8 lbs 15.1 ozs and I delivered him at 37 1/2 weeks
Karameldiva1978
Karameldiva1978

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie 10th August 2010, 10:00 pm

Wow! That's why I have puppykids! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganWifey 10th August 2010, 10:26 pm

I can't wait to have babies. Even though it's gonna mean a ton of arguing.
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by libs2001 7th September 2010, 7:26 pm

Wow you ladies had beautiful bellies! What type of oils, lotions, butter, etc did you use to avoid stretch marks? I don't have kids, but I want to know how I can avoid the stretch marks once I do

libs2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th September 2010, 7:48 pm

I used Vaseline. I only have one small stretch mark by my navel.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 7th September 2010, 10:30 pm

I am prone to stretch marks so I knew I would get them. I have them on my legs from when I gained 12 pounds in basic training (I went from 98 to 110). I used a blend called "Mother's Blend" that had all the oils in it known to man. I slathered on raw cocoa butter and capsuls of vitamen E. I also ate tons of raw fruits and veg to make sure I was protecting from the inside too. I did not get any stretch marks! I did not lather up my butt so I did get a couple there but I do not know if those are olds ones from before. My belly was huuuuuge! I have some loose skin but no "tiger marks" as my DH calls them.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

Back to top Go down

Post by libs2001 8th September 2010, 10:30 am

Thanks for the info...I'm taking notes Smile

libs2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ShortNSassie 17th September 2010, 11:38 am

I think those bellies are cute. lol
ShortNSassie
ShortNSassie

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 22nd September 2010, 2:01 pm

Cute bellies, ladies! Still not sure if I plan to go down that road...loving my furkid right now. Smile

Oh and to the petite mamas: I don't know how you do it. My BFF is 5'2" and managed to carry twin boys to 37 weeks. She's a G for real. LOL
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 22nd September 2010, 4:28 pm

libs2001 wrote:Wow you ladies had beautiful bellies! What type of oils, lotions, butter, etc did you use to avoid stretch marks? I don't have kids, but I want to know how I can avoid the stretch marks once I do

There isn't one...my doctor told me it is hereditary. look at you mom or grandma and if they don't have them cahnce are you won't either. SHe told me i was just giving my baby a nice message. lol and i am only 5'3 and was up to 172 lbs and all belly and not one stretch mark. and my mom (2 kids) and grandmas (4 kids) and my aunt (5 kids)don't either. I do want to have another.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 22nd September 2010, 10:59 pm

Everyone in my family has stretch marks! I had them before I got pregnant when I gained weight so I knew that I was destined to have them. that is why I read as many books as possible on what vitamins and minerals help the skin to healthy from the inside and out. There IS a remedy for stretch marks! I greased that belly up at least every hour and had plenty of natural vitamin E and different greens in my diet. With the SAD (Standard American Diet) then you will get stretch marks.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down