CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUNNING FOR GROWTH 2M Challenge!!!

+13
jamaicacurl
Keisha
BajanPrincess82
tightlywound
tiashaunteƩ
s4pphir3
Tamren
NubieNatty
natural83
TurquoizBlue
Lynnieluve
Juices-n-Berries
oooop2
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

BUNNING FOR GROWTH 2M Challenge!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BUNNING FOR GROWTH 2M Challenge!!!

Post by Ziggs 20th August 2010, 6:53 am

Hi OOOOP2, I just read all the posts from this challenge. I'll be looking out for your next one. Hopefully it will be a 2 strand twist challenge for the colder months.

Ziggs
Ziggs

Back to top Go down

BUNNING FOR GROWTH 2M Challenge!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BUNNING FOR GROWTH 2M Challenge!!!

Post by s4pphir3 26th August 2010, 12:15 am

Hey ladies just checking in. I know the challenge is almost over .. I've seen quite a bit of growth but I'm not sure about retention because I stretching my hair isn't exactly accurate to me. I plan on straightening my hair to get a trim next week.
s4pphir3
s4pphir3

http://members.fotki.com/s4pphir3/about

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 1st September 2010, 8:07 pm

Yay its SEPTEMBER... I bunned from March till now. I can definitely say I was able to retain alot of length. I got a trim 2 weeks ago, she took off 1/2 inch, which is cool since I hadnt had a trim since February. Overall, im happy with the results of this challenge. Thanks for the challenge OOOOP2.

Last edited by Keisha on 2nd September 2010, 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by s4pphir3 1st September 2010, 8:14 pm

I definitely enjoyed this challenge, my ends look great - did get a trim last weekend but overall I think my hair really benefited. Thanks Ooop!!
s4pphir3
s4pphir3

http://members.fotki.com/s4pphir3/about

Back to top Go down

Post by oooop2 3rd September 2010, 11:40 pm

Thanks to all those that participated. I hope you were able to achieve the results your desired.

I wasn't as consistent as I needed to be, but overall, I was happy with the challenge. I did a WnG ponytail on Aug 24, and have been wearing the same bun since. I maintain moisture and decrease tangles, I've been spritzing my hair at night and applying oils throughout. I then place hair back into a loose bun and tie. Ih the morning, I apply respritz the front and back, apply a small amt of gel and tighten the bun. I'll post pics of it tomorrow. I was definitely able to achieve retention and didn't have any issues w/ breakage. Regarding growth, I'll have to see this weekend when I do a length check.

Here are some pics from my 10 day old WnG.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
oooop2
oooop2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3