CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show!

+65
PaganWifey
cyclingchick
Buttercup76
iri9109
nattyblog
priceless
QuietButterfly
raina
swoodward
CurlsGalore
ktoliver5303
NylaCoils
jlowman1
LadyMika
Pi*Jay
TheRYL1
Curly_Aquarius
NhappyJackie
poeticlyspkng
missmoriah
Karyn
CrissyQ
Nikcoils
DvaAuNaturel
Winnielours
MellowOne
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
LaToya28
NubieNatty
Mz. Thang
MahoganyCurls
blondie
Cherry: extraordinary!
CocoEuro
StephanieB
KinkyNappyHappy
Pinkrage
bholmes87
CocaColaCutie
FemmeFox
BlondeByDesire
tiashaunteƩ
Juices-n-Berries
Intelligentbeauty
DanceOnTheSkylines
Lynnieluve
Freestyles
mojitochica
curlykinks
LilMsPuddles
HumanNature
beautifuleyez
truet
A85
AfrikanLatina
divadr175
sweetdrk1
crvng4mr
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
ChrsLvsBks
Blackbeauty
dajewel
BindyMac08
SheeTacular
69 posters

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Empty Re: SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show!

Post by ChrsLvsBks 15th December 2009, 6:00 pm

Your bestie's hair turned out nicely. Did you undo the braids in the front? It looks like you didn't in one picture and you did in another.

I want to learn how to apply make up correctly. I am frugal so the cosmetics either must last a long time if I pay a pretty penny or be inexpensive and work. I like neutral colors but want to step out when it comes to hanging out at night and on the weekends. Any suggestions?

Last edited by ChrsLvsBks on 15th December 2009, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add a question.)
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Empty Re: SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show!

Post by sweetdrk1 15th December 2009, 11:40 pm

hey where are the pics when you took your braids down?

I too keep trying to figure out how to do eyeshadow...lol
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 16th December 2009, 2:45 am

I gotta work on my makeup game!

--Reese SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Icon_rr
Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 17th December 2009, 5:21 pm

here is tuesday's results from the french braids on monday night. This after I picked it all apart because I didn't like the look. It wasn't all the way dry the ends were puffy only a couple were defined like I would like it.

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Dsci2115

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Dsci2116

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Dsci2117

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Dsci2118
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Empty Henna Gloss

Post by SheeTacular 17th December 2009, 5:24 pm

I can see color. Can you see it?

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Dsci2119

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Dsci2120

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Dsci2121
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 17th December 2009, 5:29 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Your bestie's hair turned out nicely. Did you undo the braids in the front? It looks like you didn't in one picture and you did in another.

I want to learn how to apply make up correctly. I am frugal so the cosmetics either must last a long time if I pay a pretty penny or be inexpensive and work. I like neutral colors but want to step out when it comes to hanging out at night and on the weekends. Any suggestions?

Ok I started out using high end expensive stuff. Over the years I have experimented and I think the easiest thing to start with is cover girls enhanced eyeshadows they have 4 colors in the pack and a guide on the package to recommend usage. If you don't want to do a whole look I suggest picking the two of the colors use the prominent or darker color on the lower lid and the lighter to highlight your browbone and arched eyebrow.

I hope this helps.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 18th December 2009, 3:09 pm

I need to work on my makeup game too.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 18th December 2009, 3:30 pm

lynnieluve how do you get your signature to show on your posts?
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 18th December 2009, 3:35 pm

Go to "Profile" and there is an option under there for your signature.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th December 2009, 11:58 pm

I am a big fan of mac!!! but I am out so I have been using my powder from prescriptives, I think because I have been drinking more water lately I am seeing the results in my skin...
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 24th December 2009, 12:42 pm

I started out using Mary Kay but didn't like their foundations. So I started using Mac Powder foundations the photo fix. I just started experimenting with cover girl, wet n wild, and eye shadows from Icing.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by DanceOnTheSkylines 24th December 2009, 1:15 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:here is tuesday's results from the french braids on monday night. This after I picked it all apart because I didn't like the look. It wasn't all the way dry the ends were puffy only a couple were defined like I would like it.

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Dsci2115

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Dsci2116

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Dsci2117

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Dsci2118

Is that your natural hair color? It's so nice, I love the subtle brown Surprised.

DanceOnTheSkylines

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanNature 26th December 2009, 5:40 am

I can see color! It's not harsh so I really like it. Does the henna gloss enhance your natural color or is it like a semi permanent color?
HumanNature
HumanNature

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 26th December 2009, 10:05 am

@ danceonskylines my natural color is brown but its dull ot dusty

@human nature the color from henna almost has properties of a rinse. does wash out as time goes on. it does enhance your natural color. your natural color really determines your henna results color wise.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 26th December 2009, 10:29 am

I can see the color too! Very pretty SheeTacular!!! SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 678474

---Reese SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Icon_rr
Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th December 2009, 4:40 pm

Yes I see the color...love it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 29th December 2009, 1:05 pm

Thank you ladies. I prefer the henna gloss to the straight henna process. I have some mixed up that I plan on putting in tonight. I originally planned for Sunday but that didn't happen. LOL.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 4 Empty Protective Style (Hide your Hair) Challenge!

Post by SheeTacular 29th December 2009, 1:22 pm

I am ending the Hair Growth Challenge and joining the Protective Style (Hide Your Hair) Challenge. Sade Smith from Our Natural Hair Care Journey group on facebook has issued a 60 day challenge. I will add a link later because I don't have access to FB at work. Here are the rules and my vow. I will post my length check results when I find the charger to my camera....

Smooches.

Protective Style (Hide your Hair) Challenge!
Challenge Duration: January 1, 2010- March 1, 2010

RULES:
The challenge is to keep combing to a minimum. You are to hide your hair for TWO months from ANYONE.
-Hair must be kept in a protective style 90% of the time
Protective styles include:
-Extension Braids or Twists
- Braids or Twists with own hair
-Sew in Weaves
-Wigs or Ponytails
- Buns
-Bantu Knots
-Cornrows etc,.
- Hair must be only combed during washday while wet or damp, w/ WIDE TOOTHED COMB.
-You must keep up with personal regimen in between styles to maintain health
- You are ALLOWED ONE cheat pass for a wedding or a special events, after that, you MUST resume hair care routine,
-Braids and Twists with OWN hair must be kept in for a MINIMUM of 2 weeks. No Twist-outs or Bantu Knot Outs because we are HIDING the hair.
-Hair Growth aids ARE allowed but don’t forget to moisturize those ends and keep regimen as simple as possible!
We will have a hair reveal on March 1, 2010. There will be ONLY TWO length checks: One on December 31, 2009 and one on March 1, 2010. Transitioners are welcome to join. If you are wearing braids, wash them to prevent buildup at the roots.
The EASIEST way to do this challenge is to wear extensions, sew ins, and Wigs. Just don’t forget to take care of your hair underneath.
The more Challenging way to do this is with your own Natural hair. So take your pick! ARE YOU DOWN??
Write your personal vow: Here’s mine.
I, Sade Smith, vow to keep my hair in a protective style 90% of the time for two months. I will be using my own hair wearing braids, twists, buns, or head wraps, to hide my hair. After two weeks are up, I will wash condition and moisturize my hair. Lastly, I vow to do ONLY 2 length checks providing photos. My hair will thank me later!
My hair regimen:
-Detangle hair with Tresseme Flawless Curls Conditioner or Sedal Conditioner under running water.
-Wash Hair w/ Baking Soda, or a mild shampoo
-Deep Condition w/ Salerm wheat conditioner
-Moisturize with Motions CPR Leave In AND seal with Olive Oil
-Hair Growth Aid: Boundless Tresses

Here is my vow.
Protective Style (Hide your Hair) Challenge!
Challenge Duration: January 1, 2010- March 1, 2010
Our Natural Hair Care Journey

I, Roscheeta, vow to keep my hair in a protective style for 90% of the time for 2 months (60 days). I will be using a variety of methods. Braids, Twists, headwraps, wigs,etc. I will wash and deep condition once a week or as needed. I will keep my hair moisturized and detangled. I vow to cut out knots and not snatch them out. I will do 2 lenght checks and provide pictures. I will love my hair and it will love me back.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th December 2009, 1:29 pm

good luck with your challenge!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 29th December 2009, 9:25 pm

ok ladies Henna gloss number 2. I did a henna gloss on my sis hair on sunday it colored the gray well. I don't see a tint on her hair yet but her hair is black so it may take a while but we are enjoying this because it rinses better and my hair feels better after the gloss than doing the regular henna process.

I will get back with you all later with a length check.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 29th December 2009, 10:35 pm

I am gonna do a hair challenge before my one year mark. The challenge I am about do for myself is a no buy challenge.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by divadr175 30th December 2009, 3:34 am

Good luck with your challenge.
divadr175
divadr175

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 30th December 2009, 8:12 am

Thanks for the support ladies!!!

Lynnie I like your challenge I go thru phases. After i get that giovanni this week I will be good for a while. I was just enjoying these ladies. It made me laugh all through the day.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 30th December 2009, 9:09 pm

Hope you the best on your challenge.

How do you do your henna gloss? amount of henna? shampoo? duration? DC after or before?

ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 30th December 2009, 9:36 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Thanks for the support ladies!!!

Lynnie I like your challenge I go thru phases. After i get that giovanni this week I will be good for a while. I was just enjoying these ladies. It made me laugh all through the day.

Yes that was so much fun! I laughed out loud most of the evening! Thank you!! AND nope I still didn't go. I went out of my way to go to walgreens, when riteaid is closer! hahahahahahaaaa
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next