CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you henna while transitioning???

5 posters

Go down

Can you henna while transitioning??? Empty Can you henna while transitioning???

Post by aprilj90 14th June 2010, 5:32 pm

I kinda want to know if that would be bad for my hair somehow?
aprilj90
aprilj90

Back to top Go down

Can you henna while transitioning??? Empty Re: Can you henna while transitioning???

Post by vovowiththafro 14th June 2010, 5:48 pm

henna loosens the curl, which can loosen the curl of your new growth making it blend in with your relaxed ends and it allows for your hir to be more manageable. It also strengthens your hair greatly and reduces breakage.

Last edited by vovowiththafro on 14th June 2010, 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
vovowiththafro
vovowiththafro

Back to top Go down

Can you henna while transitioning??? Empty Re: Can you henna while transitioning???

Post by Butterfly126 14th June 2010, 6:40 pm

I've been wondering the same thing. I heard that henna is really good for your hair. I just hope that the henna doesn't have some sort of bad "reaction" to the chemicals in relaxed hair.
Butterfly126
Butterfly126

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 14th June 2010, 7:05 pm

Have you posted this topic on the Henna section of this website (http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/henna-f1/) ?
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 14th June 2010, 11:02 pm

I would visit that thread definitely! I first began using henna during my transition and is it now part of my regular routine now that I big chopped.

First two rules though - do your research and do a strand test.
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down