CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AfrikanLatina ☥ It's A...

+81
TXCHOCLTE
tamtam7
Neems
kim
freckledmom4
mizcreativelyme
j. kinky
Hurricane Curly
Nikcoils
CurlyChefRobin
laleepop14
CrissyQ
WhosThatRedHead
ktoliver5303
swoodward
priceless
QuietButterfly
MomnWife
NaturalNixon
Muz
DvaAuNaturel
Curly_Aquarius
iri9109
krazy coils
LadyMika
CurlsGalore
TMS
jlowman1
poeticlyspkng
LaToya28
NubieNatty
MellowOne
CurlCita
Juices-n-Berries
marbar1908
cutephantasm
p_nuttie43
bholmes87
Pinkrage
exhale1913
SisterBoyd
KinkyNappyHappy
MahoganyCurls
BlondeByDesire
truet
Erica5417
TerraD
d.denise
CocaColaCutie
Lynnieluve
lovesunshine17
kchapman06
Freestyles
tiashaunteé
Intelligentbeauty
adiaha
tiffyd
Courtie
sweetdrk1
curly+kinky+fierce
Winnielours
Leila
beautifuleyez
HumanNature
vonda4b
ChrsLvsBks
boingboing
perkynapp
ButterQueen
steppinOUT
naturalmommyGA
MeekMonique
dajewel
crvng4mr
D-Lish
nmoultry
Blackbeauty
CocoEuro
SheeTacular
jamaicacurl
AfrikanLatina
85 posters

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down

AfrikanLatina ☥ It's A... - Page 31 Empty Re: AfrikanLatina ☥ It's A...

Post by SheeTacular 20th May 2010, 2:29 pm

Hey AL!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 20th May 2010, 6:29 pm

HEY SHEE!!

I'm excited, NTCM sent out my earrings today. They are the red, black, and green ones she posted in her thread and the crochet thread. I can't wait to wear them Smile

I'm going to be doing my ayurvedic treatment tonight and going through a couple of crochet books I picked up from the public library. I'm trying to perfect my skills and learn some new things. Lata curlies!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 21st May 2010, 3:50 am

Hi, AF! Your son is adorable! I wish my children were that young again! I was reading about you locing your hair and I am thinking about the samething! Except I want sister locs. But I feel my hair is too thin for locing maybe I am wrong? My daughter's natural stylist is registered to do this, but I really do not know anyone personally that has locs except for them and I don't know the just of our convo's know what I mean?. So if you have any use full info about locs you can share please let me know Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st May 2010, 8:35 am

Hey Alatina...

It's been a minute I got lost!!! LOL How are yah!!! I see you got some earrings from NTCM. I just love her stuff. I try not to visit her house often cause I always leave with something!! LOL

Have a great day!! **waving**

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 22nd May 2010, 4:02 pm

ok back to the castor; did u get the 4 oz or 8? i see the 4 oz is $5.29 and i think the lavendar one is 6.99 AfrikanLatina ☥ It's A... - Page 31 Icon_scratch i kinda want to get both 4 oz's n be done cuz they seem to be a hot commodity!

ok so your locing the end of this year which meaaaans...you wont need as much product sooooooo i can come n snatch up some leftovers AfrikanLatina ☥ It's A... - Page 31 Icon_bounce
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 24th May 2010, 10:51 am

Taj is such a cutie. Neither of my sons said mama first. They said dada all the time. I mean all the time. Once they started saying mama, they would then say it to all females AfrikanLatina ☥ It's A... - Page 31 Icon_sad .
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 24th May 2010, 7:54 pm

Hey Nubie. I got the 8 oz. for $6.99. When I loc these tresses up you'll get first dibs on whatever I have and whatever my sister doesn't steal Smile

Hey my dear Chrs. Thank you. Taj is such a big boy. We just went out and bought him his first big boy car seat today. Sad I'm so sad my baby is growing up so fast. Daddy brought it in the house to do all the strap adjusting and stuff and Taj has just been climbing all over it, flipping it over, and testing it out. He's ready! I guess I'm okay with him saying dada first its just that he's with me all the time because daddys at work but I know that dada is easier for most babies to pronounce. I just hope I'm the only one he calls mama lol.

Not much going on in be.'s(my hair) world. She got an ayurvedic treatment 3 days ago and has been twisted up since. I took the back down today for our little shopping out but I'll be twisting them back up tonight. The Qhemet Review is coming sooner than I thought because I just don't think I'm going to have anything bad to say about it but I want to give a thorough review anyway. Expect it in the next few days(I hope). I've just been crocheting and watching all 3 seasons of The Game these past 3 or so days and the great thing is that when my hunny comes home he actually watches with me. He hates most things I watch which isn't much but I do have my guilty pleasures. We finished the 3rd season today though. He told me we couldn't watch it anymore because he dreamt about The Game last night.lol I asked him what happened and he said it was some made up stuff that never even happened on the show. I might have to get him to put those ideas on paper to send to Mara Brock Akil(the creator--I think)so we can get paid. AfrikanLatina ☥ It's A... - Page 31 Icon_lol Anyway, I'm going to take my stroll around the neighborhood. Lata curlies!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 24th May 2010, 8:03 pm

Oh yeah! I got my earrings from NTCM. I'll post pics as soon as I take some. Smile I love 'em!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 25th May 2010, 12:30 am

im gonna need that addy ASAP so i can beat ur sister to the stash first!!!

giiiiiiiiiiiirl i LOVE THE GAME!!!! OMG!! please dont get me started. i was so mad that folks slept on that show becuz i actually think its pretty dmn funny, esp at how cheap jason is, lol, that bamma be counting pennies to the T so for him to have this so-called trophy wife (who's actually kenan ivory wayans REAL girlfriend...mmm hmm, he's down wit the swirl honey) is hilarious "TA-DOW BYTCH"

tasha mac n rick fox i enjoyed but i swear i literally DIED laughin when they broke up in the conference room in front of those chez whitey co-workers n she began to sing rihanna's "take a bow" song; lmaooooo!! aww man! i still dont believe thats derwin's baby and i wish malik would just settle down...with ME!! i want to shape up his batman peak so bad. whhhhew that is such a funny show to me, is it on dvd yet? i cant wait til it comes to BET this fall.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th May 2010, 12:33 am

Hey AL!!

That babyboy of yours is just the sweetest. Cherish every stage of his growth because they come and go quickly! Trust me he knows who mama is, no worries!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 26th May 2010, 1:14 am

Curly_Aquarius wrote:Hi, AF! Your son is adorable! I wish my children were that young again! I was reading about you locing your hair and I am thinking about the samething! Except I want sister locs. But I feel my hair is too thin for locing maybe I am wrong? My daughter's natural stylist is registered to do this, but I really do not know anyone personally that has locs except for them and I don't know the just of our convo's know what I mean?. So if you have any use full info about locs you can share please let me know Very Happy

Thank you CA! I don't think your hair is too thin for locs and I think sister locs would be perfect for you. I'm not a loc expert but I did start and I maintain my hunnys locs. I'm thinking I'm going to have my started and maintained by a professional though to give myself that break/luxury Smile If after I get them started(or before) I come up with some useful information I will definitely pass it along.

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey Alatina...

It's been a minute I got lost!!! LOL How are yah!!! I see you got some earrings from NTCM. I just love her stuff. I try not to visit her house often cause I always leave with something!! LOL

Have a great day!! **waving**

KNH

Hi my dear KNH. I get lost in this neighborhood all the time. I forget who lives where lol I definitely love my earrings NTCM made me. They are so cute. My hunny said, "You could've made those yourself." I said, "I wanted to support my curly sista" AfrikanLatina ☥ It's A... - Page 31 Icon_rolleyes He has some nerve as much stuff as he buys just because lol

NubieNatty wrote:im gonna need that addy ASAP so i can beat ur sister to the stash first!!!

giiiiiiiiiiiirl i LOVE THE GAME!!!! OMG!! please dont get me started. i was so mad that folks slept on that show becuz i actually think its pretty dmn funny, esp at how cheap jason is, lol, that bamma be counting pennies to the T so for him to have this so-called trophy wife (who's actually kenan ivory wayans REAL girlfriend...mmm hmm, he's down wit the swirl honey) is hilarious "TA-DOW BYTCH"

tasha mac n rick fox i enjoyed but i swear i literally DIED laughin when they broke up in the conference room in front of those chez whitey co-workers n she began to sing rihanna's "take a bow" song; lmaooooo!! aww man! i still dont believe thats derwin's baby and i wish malik would just settle down...with ME!! i want to shape up his batman peak so bad. whhhhew that is such a funny show to me, is it on dvd yet? i cant wait til it comes to BET this fall.

Oooh honey, don't get me started talking about the Game. That damn Derwin, I want to like him again but the way he did Melanie was so trifling. She was being a bit much/childish with the whole Janay/Baby thing but with all she went through/sacrificed for him he should've been understanding of her needing to focus on school and trying to not lose herself in that world of football craziness. There is no way I could have been with Jason's behind...he would've been trying to keep track of my hair product expenses...Unh uh honey. I don't do allowances! LMBO. My hunny busted out laughing when Kelly punched Tasha and said Ta-dow B*tch!! He thought that was the funniest things ever. You know Malik dates Tias sister(Tamera)! I knew about Kelly & Keenan Wayans too...whatever floats his boat

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey AL!!

That babyboy of yours is just the sweetest. Cherish every stage of his growth because they come and go quickly! Trust me he knows who mama is, no worries!

Hey mama Sweet. Thank you...his little butt was practicing his balancing skills today. I think he could be walking any day now. AfrikanLatina ☥ It's A... - Page 31 Icon_sad I'm trying to cherish/document all of these stages but he's moving too fast lol. I laugh to keep from crying AfrikanLatina ☥ It's A... - Page 31 Icon_lol My baby is becoming a little boy and soon he'll be a man telling me he doesn't need my help anymore ( Okay maybe not that soon but you know what I mean)
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 26th May 2010, 1:06 pm

My hubby loves The Game so much so that he suggested I watch the entire third season. Guess what I did, and I enjoyed it. I cannot wait to see it on BET this fall.

I didn't know about "Kelly" and Keenan or "Malik" and Tamera (sp?).
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 26th May 2010, 1:33 pm

Yeah husbands can be funny. When I was married my x had a cell phone, but felt like I didn't need one because he said I would be on the phone too much. hump...SMH I still can't believe I went along with that mess!! LOL Anyway...if a curly on CN makes something I like even if I can do it (which I can't) will support her!!!

I so love your avatar what a perfect picture..awww I miss my babies!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 26th May 2010, 9:59 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:My hubby loves The Game so much so that he suggested I watch the entire third season. Guess what I did, and I enjoyed it. I cannot wait to see it on BET this fall.

I didn't know about "Kelly" and Keenan or "Malik" and Tamera (sp?).
It has to be the football that gets them watching but its the comedy that keeps them sucked in lol. I'm so ready for the new season.

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Yeah husbands can be funny. When I was married my x had a cell phone, but felt like I didn't need one because he said I would be on the phone too much. hump...SMH I still can't believe I went along with that mess!! LOL Anyway...if a curly on CN makes something I like even if I can do it (which I can't) will support her!!!

I so love your avatar what a perfect picture..awww I miss my babies!!

KNH
Men are interesting creatures! Same here, I have to support my sistas. I just think that we spend or used to spend money on things that weren't created for us/by us so why not support our own. He understands he just HAD to point out the obvious. Thank you about my stinkas picture. He's a character lol
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 26th May 2010, 10:09 pm

SOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of the super cute earrings that NTCM made for me. I love them! I will definitely order from her again. I love supporting my sistas in all that they do.
AfrikanLatina ☥ It's A... - Page 31 Hair009
AfrikanLatina ☥ It's A... - Page 31 Hair015

AfrikanLatina ☥ It's A... - Page 31 Hair005
AfrikanLatina ☥ It's A... - Page 31 Hair004

Can you see the moisture just oooooozing about my hair lol Probably not but the Qhemet Biologics Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm AND Amla & Olive Heavy Cream is THE TRUTH!! I love this stuff. I had twisted my hair up on Friday and still had soft super moisturized hair yesterday when I took the back down. I also used Kimmaytubes Leave In Conditioner mix so I attribute the moisture to all three of these things! It can be found here.

As usual I have to get a picture of my pumpkin. The sun was too bright for him, he didn't want to look up. We were in the backyard playing.
AfrikanLatina ☥ It's A... - Page 31 Hair018
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 26th May 2010, 10:12 pm

When I finally wear them out of the house I'll be sure to take a picture of the whole outfit. I'm thinking I'll wear them this weekend. We are headed home for a family cookout Smile
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 26th May 2010, 10:47 pm

Hey AL! Just dropping in. I see that you are also a fan of The Game. I have watched from day 1 and though it started out a little iffy, I came to love it. My husband, son and I watched every single episode and will watch the reruns every chance we get!

I saw someone say that Melanie was with Malik, but she isn't. She's married to the guy who played the cable guy Melanie was messing around with after she and Derwin called it quits again. Cory Hardrict. But Kelly Pitts has been dating Keenan Wayans since White Chicks, which she was in but I never saw.

Back to hair- your hair is looking great AL. When I first joined CN I think you were experiencing post partum shedding. That seems to be over?
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th May 2010, 10:55 pm

AL looking good sis!!! I see the moisture and that coil!! Go head!! You know how I feel about lil man!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 26th May 2010, 11:19 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey AL! Just dropping in. I see that you are also a fan of The Game. I have watched from day 1 and though it started out a little iffy, I came to love it. My husband, son and I watched every single episode and will watch the reruns every chance we get!

I saw someone say that Melanie was with Malik, but she isn't. She's married to the guy who played the cable guy Melanie was messing around with after she and Derwin called it quits again. Cory Hardrict. But Kelly Pitts has been dating Keenan Wayans since White Chicks, which she was in but I never saw.

Back to hair- your hair is looking great AL. When I first joined CN I think you were experiencing post partum shedding. That seems to be over?

I have to admit that I didn't watch from the beginning but I'm so sorry I didn't! Maybe it wouldn't have gotten canceled if more people watched beforehand. Melanie isn't with Malik...her sister is. You're right, Tia is married to Cory Hardrict. White Chicks is such a funny movie...you should definitely watch it!

@Sweet, thanks honey bunches! I love this stuff. This is the FIRST time I've been able to go that long with re-moisturizing and I love it. I'm definitely going to get my moneys worth and who doesn't love that!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 26th May 2010, 11:23 pm

Okay, first things first....aaaawwww look at the baby. What a cutie pie!

Your earrings are adorable.

Last edited by DvaAuNaturel on 27th May 2010, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 26th May 2010, 11:24 pm

I love the earrings! Your lil boy is such a cutie pie!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 27th May 2010, 12:59 am

Thanks CA! Smile I need to come visit your house. Its so hard to visit everyone with all of the neighbors we have.

Dilemma: I soooooooooo want to see Maxwell when he comes here June 28th but I shouldn't since we're saving money for the move. BUT I REALLY WANT TO SEE HIM!! Sad What to do? What to do?
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 27th May 2010, 7:08 am

The earrings are cute and I love the natural head band. Your hair looks very moistured. Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 27th May 2010, 6:18 pm

Thanks IB!

I didn't twist my hair back up last night, instead I opted to just put my satin bonnet on and call it night. This USUALLY results in a matted dry mess when I wake up in the morning BUT NOT TODAY. I just finger picked my curls back out and was done. My hair is still super moisturized! I love it. I've got a keeper in Qhemet. Now I just want to find another line of poducts that be.(my hair) loves and I can alternate between the two. I think I'm going to try the Curls line since I can get it locally and Ive heard good things about it.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th May 2010, 6:29 pm

Lil man is too cute with his "Green" shirt on. You are making me want to try Qhemet. I've always wanted to try it but held off because I was trying to keep my PJism in check. So far I am doing good. Maybe I will try it in September.

Did I miss the meaning behind your hair's name?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next