CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About your hair growth???

2 posters

Go down

About your hair growth??? Empty About your hair growth???

Post by natural813 6th June 2010, 11:41 am

When did you first notice your hair growth? How did you react? How long it take for you to see it?

About my hair growth...Last month I decided to get kinky twist. I was keeping them in until July but I found a knot so I will take them all down on wednesday. I took out a few of them and I have to say I noticed the growth. I had a major knot in one of them and it took out a bit of my hair but it wasnt way to much because the one next to it is just a bit longer so am not so worried anymore....Yah to me..and also am 3 months natural...Smile
natural813
natural813

Back to top Go down

About your hair growth??? Empty Re: About your hair growth???

Post by MeMyHair&theCity 6th June 2010, 11:54 am

I stated noticing hair growth about a month or two after my BC. When I twisted my hair the individual twists looked longer.

Our hair is constantly growing. I think when we don't pay close attention to it, length checking our hair every 5 minutes Smile, it seems to grow faster. As it is often said, a watched pot never boils. Surprised
MeMyHair&theCity
MeMyHair&theCity

http://memyhairandthecity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by natural813 6th June 2010, 11:58 am

Great saying lol...But you arent lying when looking at something to much..just seems to stay there. But when you leave it alone you really see the progress.
natural813
natural813

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down