CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!! I NEED A GREAT WATER BASED HAIR MOISTURIZER!!!

4 posters

Go down

HELP!!! I NEED A GREAT WATER BASED HAIR MOISTURIZER!!! Empty HELP!!! I NEED A GREAT WATER BASED HAIR MOISTURIZER!!!

Post by kinkyandchic 24th May 2010, 4:15 pm

I used S Curl no drip activator when i was transitioning. it work so well. i couldn't live without. i've been natural as of april 1st 2010 and the S Curl is making my hair sticking with and without sealing with extra virgin coconut oil. for the past few days i've been using water and sealing extra virgin coconut oil. it's been great for me. i still need to use a water based mositurizer. any suggestions?

kinkyandchic

Back to top Go down

HELP!!! I NEED A GREAT WATER BASED HAIR MOISTURIZER!!! Empty Re: HELP!!! I NEED A GREAT WATER BASED HAIR MOISTURIZER!!!

Post by WalkingInDestiny 24th May 2010, 5:58 pm

For the most part any type of leave-in conditioner you think you may want to use, generally water is listed as the top ingredient...Things that have work for me are Giovanni leave-in cond, Mane and Tail deep cond, Aubreys Camillia cond, Skala Avacado Cond, and Organixs Coconut Cond...Just to name a few....
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

HELP!!! I NEED A GREAT WATER BASED HAIR MOISTURIZER!!! Empty Re: HELP!!! I NEED A GREAT WATER BASED HAIR MOISTURIZER!!!

Post by kinkyandchic 24th May 2010, 6:08 pm

@WalkingInDestiny--thanks. i keep hearing good things about organixs coconut conditoner. i saw it at walgreens yesterday. it smells good. lol. i might try that. i'm also going to try giovanni leavin in too. i heard great things about that. thanks.

kinkyandchic

Back to top Go down

Post by cassadie3 24th May 2010, 8:22 pm

Qhemet Biologics Creams make my hair feel like cashmere and Karen's Body Beautiful Hair milk makes my hair feel like silk! Both are water based...
cassadie3
cassadie3

http://naturalselectionblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 24th May 2010, 11:21 pm

WalkingInDestiny wrote:For the most part any type of leave-in conditioner you think you may want to use, generally water is listed as the top ingredient...Things that have work for me are Giovanni leave-in cond, Mane and Tail deep cond, Aubreys Camillia cond, Skala Avacado Cond, and Organixs Coconut Cond...Just to name a few....
Please list the first few or all if you don't mind ingredients in the Skala conditioner. I have heard a little about them but could not find any listing of the ingredients. TIA
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyandchic 25th May 2010, 9:01 am

[quote="cassadie3"]Qhemet Biologics Creams make my hair feel like cashmere and Karen's Body Beautiful Hair milk makes my hair feel like silk! Both are water based...[/quote]

i heard good things about those products. they seem a little pricey. i'll consider them. thanks.

kinkyandchic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down