CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner

4 posters

Go down

Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner Empty Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner

Post by Buttercup76 18th May 2010, 3:21 pm

I was just on youtube and found this interesting Vlog about Cantu Shea Butter Leave - In Conditioner... I hear a lot of people say that it is good and I bought it a few months ago but never really embraced it however I used it this weekend after my wash and condish and before doing my two strand twist... I found that it did leave my hair soft compared to not using anything... Anyway... I thought that this would be a good discussion topic... I surely would like to hear the curly community thoughts..

Well I couldn't embedd the video but basically in the video Longhairdontcarellc emailed the customer service department about the warnings on the bottle. Apparently applying the leave in to close to the root area hinders growth... So there is something in the product that actually does that.... I am now not so sure that I will use that product again because I do want to achieve maximum growth with my hair....
Buttercup76
Buttercup76

http://www.thegeminiexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner Empty Re: Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner

Post by VonAngel 18th May 2010, 4:00 pm

I use it religiously and have also seen the warning. I think that they're referring to those who chemically treat their hair, warning them not to put it on new growth prior to relaxing, coloring, or any other chemical treatment.
VonAngel
VonAngel

http://angeliquethenovelist.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner Empty Re: Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner

Post by Juices-n-Berries 18th May 2010, 4:28 pm

I've never used it. but I do find that a bit alarming. Because if you can't use it on your new growth, it must have some type of chemicals. These days, I stay away from things I can't use on my whole body.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by hopefulcurls 18th May 2010, 7:51 pm

Hmmmm....that is something to think about. I purchased this during my transitioning stage, but I think I have only used it twice. My hair didn't care for it so, I sat it aside, but after reading this post I may not be using it again. I will continue to do my research on all of my products and most of all continue LISTENING to MY HAIR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hopefulcurls
hopefulcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down