CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKAGE

3 posters

Go down

BREAKAGE Empty BREAKAGE

Post by jenni-t 15th May 2010, 6:15 pm

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH MY HAIR! I HAVE BEEN NATURAL SINCE JUNE OF 2008- BUT I HAD TO HAVE IT CUT IN DEC.2009 AND JUST I WEEK AGO AGAIN DUE TO SEVERE BREAKAGE! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] IT VERY LOW CUT IN THE BACK AND I HAVE ABOUT 2-3 INCHES ON TOP TO PLAY WITH. #1 WHAT SHOULD I USE TO KEEP IT MOISTURIZED? #2 HOW DO I GET CURL DEFINITON WITH THE 2-3 INCHES I HAVE ON TOP?

jenni-t

Back to top Go down

BREAKAGE Empty Re: BREAKAGE

Post by TerraD 15th May 2010, 7:02 pm

Have you ever tried shea butter with your conditioners? Or coconut oil. Try small twists or finger coils. You can separate them and get definition that way.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by jenni-t 15th May 2010, 9:00 pm

THANKS TERRA D! I HAVE NEVER TRIED SHEA BUTTER OR COCONUT OIL [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jenni-t

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 15th May 2010, 9:41 pm

You're welcome Jenni! They are both very moisturizing and work really well when used on top of conditioner. Every now and then pop on a shower cap for about 30 minutes, after conditioning. This will cause moist heat which will help the conditioner soak in, making the hair softer and more moisturized (more defined as well). You can then rinse out a little of the condish or leave it in, LOL. Hope this helps!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 15th May 2010, 10:36 pm

great advice! I would leave the condish in. Are you sleeping with a satin cap?
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down