CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castor oil!

2 posters

Go down

Castor oil! Empty Castor oil!

Post by Ashima 13th May 2010, 12:29 pm

Hi Ladies,
How do I use castor oil? How often should I be applying it? Has anyone who seen any results with hair growth due to using castor oil? Is Jamaican Black Castor oil better than regular castor oil? Where can one buy Jamaican black? Please I would appreciate any information provided on castor oil. Thank you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ashima

Back to top Go down

Castor oil! Empty Re: Castor oil!

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 14th May 2010, 1:08 pm

I've used both but I use standard castor oil more frequently because of the strong smell JBCO has. I purchased my JBCO at beauty supply store in BK. I use the original as a sealant after I moisturize my stresses. You can add it to spritzes, conditioners, stylers and conditioning treatments like henna or cassia. It's one of the thicker carrier oils, so a little bit goes along way and you'll love the sheen it provides to your hair.
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashima 14th May 2010, 1:56 pm

Thank you so much for answering me Hamptonsfnst. Do you find that it has helped with hair growth? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ashima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down