CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

+47
nattyblog
Notthecoolmom
WhosThatRedHead
Karyn
MellowOne
QuietButterfly
jcanalena79
NhappyJackie
Serenity23
BrownSkinDiva
swoodward
priceless
FemmeFox
SheeTacular
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Intelligentbeauty
CocoEuro
jlowman1
LaToya28
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
poeticlyspkng
AfrikanLatina
mstokes2008
ktoliver5303
BlondeByDesire
Curly_Aquarius
coilykinks
TMS
jamaicacurl
MsJay1121
Nikcoils
Juices-n-Berries
Lynnieluve
CurlsGalore
curlsunfurled
CocaColaCutie
Muz
NubieNatty
bholmes87
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
TheRYL1
NylaCoils
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
KinkyNappyHappy
51 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

Post by CocaColaCutie 28th June 2010, 6:21 pm

Happy belated birthday!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

Post by CurlsGalore 28th June 2010, 6:46 pm

Penny looks great!!! Those curls are popping everywhere! I see ya with that hang time!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 28th June 2010, 7:24 pm

KNH,
I need to work out somewhere, but I really don't want to do the whole gym thing. I really want a Tricycle.

So I heard I need to talk to you about naming my hair...is that the case?
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 28th June 2010, 9:17 pm

don;t forget breakfast! & a quick snack before your workout.
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 29th June 2010, 12:30 am

Happy Belated Birthday!! Congrats on the competition. I am loving the hair.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 29th June 2010, 12:19 pm

KNH Happy Belated!! I cant believe I missed your bday, i totally need to make sure Im on here daily again Smile
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th June 2010, 12:19 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:KNH,

Glad you enjoyed your birthday. Love the hair, especially the after workout. I like BIG hair, so I'm biased. Sorry to hear about the position not coming through but that means something else is out there for you.

Check out JCPenney for sports bras. I got some awhile back for my girls and those worked well. Also, check out Enell sports bras. These are really, really good bras that Oprah feature on her show some time ago.

http://www.enell.com/index.php

Keep up the good work with your fitness routine. You'll be able to jumping jack like crazy in no time.

Enjoy the rest of your day. KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Icon_sunny

Hey Dva...

Thanks for the link...Penny's is having a sale starting tomorrow so I'm there!!! I will need the support!!! Now that I'm working out WnG's seem to work best right now. I have itty bitty big hair...nothing like our fellow curlies!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Icon_biggrin Like Tia, Bholmes, Oooops just to name a few..LOL

Hope you had a great day!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th June 2010, 12:20 pm

CocoEuro wrote:Happy Belated Birthday!!! I'm always late KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Icon_redface

Thanks CoCo!! Don't worry about it...too many of us on CS to keep up. KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Icon_biggrin
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th June 2010, 12:24 pm

krazy coils wrote:Hey KNH!

Your body is going to get used to working out in no time. Sometimes when I work out in the morning I will eat a banana or some type of granola bar to put something on my stomach. Try that to give yourself a little energy.

Your wng with the Donna marie looks good. With the UFD curly magic maybe you should try it without the Extra butter for a wash n go. Try it with a leave-in conditioner the next time hopefully that will help.

Hey KC....

I be glad....cause I'm struggling over here. I'm hurting, but not discouraged!! But boy do I hurt...I couldn't even go today!!! Yeah I think I will need to make sure to take a banana to make sure I keep my energy level up. I ate breakfast about 40 minutes after my workout yesterday, and I could tell the difference!!

Thanks...for the tip on using UFD Curly Magic. I'm using different products for my WnG...today I used Bumble and Bumble so next I'll try UFD!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th June 2010, 12:25 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:Happy belated birthday!

Thanks Ccube!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Icon_biggrin
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th June 2010, 12:26 pm

CurlsGalore wrote:Penny looks great!!! Those curls are popping everywhere! I see ya with that hang time!

Thanks CG....

Can you see my hang time...and the curls are poppin for real!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 678474 I'm too excited!!!

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Lol
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th June 2010, 12:28 pm

Notthecoolmom wrote:KNH,
I need to work out somewhere, but I really don't want to do the whole gym thing. I really want a Tricycle. I feel like that right now!!! I will get pass this initial struggle!! LOL

So I heard I need to talk to you about naming my hair...is that the case?

I would be honored...I will PM you!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th June 2010, 12:29 pm

swoodward wrote:don;t forget breakfast! & a quick snack before your workout.

Got it!!! Thanks swoodward!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Icon_sunny
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th June 2010, 12:30 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Happy Belated Birthday!! Congrats on the competition. I am loving the hair.

Thanks Shee!!! Girl I'm so lovin Penny!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th June 2010, 12:31 pm

KNH you betta work! that WNG is the bizness!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th June 2010, 12:31 pm

BrownSkinDiva wrote:KNH Happy Belated!! I cant believe I missed your bday, i totally need to make sure Im on here daily again KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Icon_smile

Thanks BSD....don't worry about it. We have way too many neighbors to make it to everyone daily!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Icon_sunny
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 29th June 2010, 12:33 pm

good morning!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th June 2010, 3:05 pm

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Health: Well...I didn't make it to my Zumba class this morning. In fact I didn't go at all. I am hurting so bad...everything hurts even my eye lashes!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Icon_sad So I took a day off to give my body a little rest. I guess I'm using muscles that I haven't used in years!! So the plan is to hit my Nightclub Cardio class @ 5:30am in the morning, and then do a Stretch & Tone class Thrusday. I'm going to find some advil or IBprofen to help with the soreness I'm dealing with today!! **walking real slow today**

Hair: Penny is doing her thang today!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 617583 Since I didn't go to the gym I decided to do a quick shampoo and try my washNgo with Tresemme conditioner. I think you have to have type 3 or 2 hair to just do a conditoner wNg cause Penny needed a little boost. So I pulled out the Bumble and Bumble. Now I wasn't using Bumble and Bumble much because I found it to be a bit drying, so I've been searching for something to aid in moisture once my curls dry. So, today I used Givonna Direct Leave-in, EVCO and Shida Naturals Moisturizing Spray with the Bumble and Bumble. I got the tip concerning this moisture spray from KoilsbyNature FB page. Pam indicated that she uses this for moisture. So I tried it and my WnG is a hit again today....

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 ViewThumb

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Debora10

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Debora11

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Debora12

I've gotten soo many compliments today on my hair. It is very moist..for real. I think I used to much of the moisturizing spray.. KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Icon_eek but oh well, can I say shiny!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Icon_sunny

Well...I've been working on this post since 10am...I'm real busy today, but I'm going to cruise through the neighborhood and see what everyone is doing.

OBTW....my curls are really defined now that my hair is 100% dry!! It was about 60% in the pictures above!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th June 2010, 3:06 pm

CrissyQ wrote:good morning!

Hey CrissyQ!!! How U Doing? (in my Wendy Williams voice)
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 29th June 2010, 3:17 pm

Hey KNH!

The wash n' go is the BIZNESS...it looks good! Miss Penny is GROWING! Doesn't it feel good to finally "get" your hair? :-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th June 2010, 3:19 pm

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey KNH!

The wash n' go is the BIZNESS...it looks good! Miss Penny is GROWING! Doesn't it feel good to finally "get" your hair? :-)

Hey RYL1........yes it does!!! I'm really starting to enjoy this now. It's more fun than frustating now!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Icon_biggrin
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 29th June 2010, 4:39 pm

Look at Penny showing off.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 29th June 2010, 5:07 pm

i have to use a curl defining conditioner to do a conditioner wash and go. My new found love is tresseme flawless curls.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th June 2010, 5:57 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:KNH you betta work! that WNG is the bizness!!

WOW...thanks that means a lot to me coming from the WnG KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 31 Icon_queen You have the best WnG ever!!! I just love the way your curls just pop!! I can't until Penny is at that point!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th June 2010, 5:57 pm

CrissyQ wrote:i have to use a curl defining conditioner to do a conditioner wash and go. My new found love is tresseme flawless curls.

Tresseme flawless curls...is that from their natural line?
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next