CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

+47
nattyblog
Notthecoolmom
WhosThatRedHead
Karyn
MellowOne
QuietButterfly
jcanalena79
NhappyJackie
Serenity23
BrownSkinDiva
swoodward
priceless
FemmeFox
SheeTacular
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Intelligentbeauty
CocoEuro
jlowman1
LaToya28
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
poeticlyspkng
AfrikanLatina
mstokes2008
ktoliver5303
BlondeByDesire
Curly_Aquarius
coilykinks
TMS
jamaicacurl
MsJay1121
Nikcoils
Juices-n-Berries
Lynnieluve
CurlsGalore
curlsunfurled
CocaColaCutie
Muz
NubieNatty
bholmes87
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
TheRYL1
NylaCoils
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
KinkyNappyHappy
51 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

Post by Curly_Aquarius 25th June 2010, 12:10 pm

Happy Birthday KNH!!!!- So you are 49?? Wow, you look very good for your age my mom will be 49 in Sept and people think she is my sister, and she don't say yes or no either, she is so bad! Very Happy but anyway I hope you party down and have a good birthday! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

Post by DvaAuNaturel 25th June 2010, 12:13 pm

Enjoy your day! I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Birthd10
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 25th June 2010, 12:16 pm

Happy birthday KNH! May God continue to enrich your life!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 25th June 2010, 12:17 pm

coilykinks wrote:Happy Early Birthday!

You make 49 look real good.

I love your hair color and now I am considering henna!

Hey CK....thanks girl!! I think you would love henna...I was scared at first, but I wish I had done this before I did my permanent color!!!

KHN
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 25th June 2010, 12:20 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Happy birthday KNH! May God continue to enrich your life!

Thank you Chrs!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Herz
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 25th June 2010, 12:21 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:
Enjoy your day! I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Birthd10

Hey Dva...

Thank you soo much!! What a beautiful cake!! Looks good enough to eat!! LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 25th June 2010, 12:25 pm

Curly_Aquarius wrote:Happy Birthday KNH!!!!- So you are 49?? Wow, you look very good for your age my mom will be 49 in Sept and people think she is my sister, and she don't say yes or no either, she is so bad! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Icon_biggrin but anyway I hope you party down and have a good birthday! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Icon_biggrin

Thanks CurlyA...

Yes ma'am 49!! WOW I could be your mom!! I don't blame her I would like people think that too!!! LOL

Next year is the big celebration...tonight just a drink and a meal!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 25th June 2010, 12:26 pm

krazy coils wrote:Happy B'day KNH!!! Enjoy your day!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 678474

Hey KC...thanks hon!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Herz
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 25th June 2010, 12:44 pm

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Suspect your hairs name is penny lane?! awesome! love that song!!!!

happy birthday!
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 25th June 2010, 12:46 pm

Happy Birthday KNH!!!! I hope I look as good as you when I grow up Smile
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 25th June 2010, 12:47 pm

Morning!!!

Well today is a wonderful day!!! I made it to my step class at 6am this morning!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Sleep When I tell you that this class didn't feel like a basic class... KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Kopfschuettel I was soaking wet when I finished...which is GOOD!!

Last night I co-washed Penny with my favorite conditioner...yessss Bed Head MM. I hadn't used it in a while so I pulled it out! I really need to a protein conditioner treatment. I guess I'll do one Saturday. Anyway...I decided to do twists using Bee Mine Curly Butter and their Moisture Cream. (which took amost 2 hrs) This morning before I left home I untwisted...wanted to see if it would get bigger after my workout and shower!! See pictures below

This was after my step class (please excuse the lack of make-up and my worn out expression) my twists didn't expand or nothin KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Icon_scratch
KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Debor110

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Debor111

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Debor112

So since it's my birthday...I really wanted Penny to look jazzy so this is what I came up with!!!
KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Debor113

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Debor114

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Debor115

I tried not wearing a headband, but the front and sides would not cooperate with each other....the front wanted to stand up and the side where just doing something else that just didn't look right!! It looks frizzy in the pictures but in person the twists look real curly.

Well....all I can say is I really like the results of my twists using Bee Mine Curly Butter. I know a lot of curlies complain that their hair is dry after using the curly butter, but like KCCC works best with KCKT conditioner...Bee Mine Curly Butter works best with Bee Mine Moisture Cream!!! I'm loving this stuff...yeah I know I was loving Uncle Funky's two weeks ago, but its it great to have options? (spoken like a true PJ)

What I don't understand with this working out stuff is....WHY AM I SO DRAINED when I get to my desk. Should I try working out in the evenings? When I finished this morning I wanted to go home and get back in my bed!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Sleep

Wishing everyone a blessed day...and remember its all about the curls!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 25th June 2010, 12:49 pm

Muz wrote: Happy Birthday KNH!!!! I hope I look as good as you when I grow up KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Icon_smile

Thank you MuZ....honey you look good now so I'm sure when you turn 49 you will still be holding it down!! (like them young folks say) LOL You know we carry our age well!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 25th June 2010, 12:50 pm

Karyn wrote:KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Suspect your hairs name is penny lane?! awesome! love that song!!!!

happy birthday!

Thanks Karyn....

No..my hair name is really Penelope I just call her Penny for short. I love the name Penelope and since my sons out voted me on a boy dog vs a girl dog I thought I would use Penelope for my hair name. Don't have a clue what it means just like the way is sounds!! LOL

Thanks for stopping by!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 25th June 2010, 1:00 pm

Happy birhtday!

And Penny looks cute!
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 25th June 2010, 1:06 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
Karyn wrote:KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Suspect your hairs name is penny lane?! awesome! love that song!!!!

happy birthday!

Thanks Karyn....

No..my hair name is really Penelope I just call her Penny for short. I love the name Penelope and since my sons out voted me on a boy dog vs a girl dog I thought I would use Penelope for my hair name. Don't have a clue what it means just like the way is sounds!! LOL

KNH

oh aw! i like that movie penelope (with christina ricci and she's like a pig/woman lol) penny lane by the beatles is great song still!

no problemo. have fun today/this weekend!
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 25th June 2010, 1:08 pm

Happy Birthday, Sis!!! May you be blessed with many more and may you continue to be as fabulous as you've always been! Smile

Lovely results from the Bee Mine! Penny is all jazzed up!!!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 25th June 2010, 1:12 pm

Happy B-day, KNH! :-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 25th June 2010, 1:25 pm

Happy b-day. I do my coils with Bee mine Butter and Moisturizing cream. Love, Love , Love the stuff.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 25th June 2010, 1:30 pm

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have a blessed day. Any plans?
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by curlsunfurled 25th June 2010, 3:04 pm

Hi KNH,

Wishing you a very happy birthday! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 678474 Eat, drink, celebrate....repeat.
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 25th June 2010, 3:16 pm

That hair sis gorgeous!! I love it...color and all.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 25th June 2010, 4:02 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:Happy Birthday KNH!!!!- So you are 49?? Wow, you look very good for your age my mom will be 49 in Sept and people think she is my sister, and she don't say yes or no either, she is so bad! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Icon_biggrin but anyway I hope you party down and have a good birthday! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Icon_biggrin

Thanks CurlyA...

Yes ma'am 49!! WOW I could be your mom!! I don't blame her I would like people think that too!!! LOL

Next year is the big celebration...tonight just a drink and a meal!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Enjoy your day Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 25th June 2010, 4:07 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KNH!!!!!!!! woot! woot! woot! woot! I hope you have a great bday wknd!!! && btw I love that hair color!

mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 25th June 2010, 5:03 pm

WhosThatRedHead wrote:Happy birhtday!

And Penny looks cute!

Thank you sooo much!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 25th June 2010, 5:13 pm

Karyn wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:

happy birthday!

Thanks Karyn....

KNH

oh aw! i like that movie penelope (with christina ricci and she's like a pig/woman lol) penny lane by the beatles is great song still!

no problemo. have fun today/this weekend!

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 29 Icon_biggrin
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next