CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI, IN NEED OF A NATURAL BIG SISTER!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

HI, IN NEED OF A NATURAL BIG SISTER!!!!! Empty HI, IN NEED OF A NATURAL BIG SISTER!!!!!

Post by yanna 11th May 2010, 5:00 pm

Hello, everyone out there! Im Yanna and I have been transitioning for a year now.... I dont think i'll be able to do the BC and I am looking for someone to offer advice and general support. My sister Marcy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and cousin Lia [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] offer great support but we are all fairly new. I live in the Norfolk VA area and cant seem to find and natural hair care saons or even specility stores here!!!! If anyone can offer advice, tip, anything I would appreciate it!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Yanna [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yanna
yanna

Back to top Go down

HI, IN NEED OF A NATURAL BIG SISTER!!!!! Empty Re: HI, IN NEED OF A NATURAL BIG SISTER!!!!!

Post by Kita_pops 12th May 2010, 11:58 am

Hi Yanna! Im no where close to being a big sister, but I do live in your area and have found a few specialty stores, if you don't mind a short ride to VA Beach. There is a health food store on Kemps River Drive that has alot of oils and natural products. There is also Heritage which is on the oceanfront that also has a wide variety. Trader Joes is on VA Beach Blvd and Organic Depot is off Holland Dr. (as far as salons, I can tell you where you DON'T want to go!!). I also found some great products in the flea market off Little Creek(?!?).. Hope this helps!!

Kita_pops

Back to top Go down

HI, IN NEED OF A NATURAL BIG SISTER!!!!! Empty Re: HI, IN NEED OF A NATURAL BIG SISTER!!!!!

Post by yanna 12th May 2010, 12:15 pm

Wow, thank you very much!!! Yes that was very helpful.... I drive to VA Beach often so that wonlt be a problem.. I will drag my sister to ride with me this weekend and look for products THANKS!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yanna
yanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down