CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Big Natural Sister..!

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a Big Natural Sister..!  Empty Looking for a Big Natural Sister..!

Post by msabright 25th July 2010, 3:58 pm

Hi im Alisha, I am from Toronto Canada and I am in NEED of a BIG SISTER PLEASE,
I am 20 years young college student, I did the big chop March 31 2010. I didn't transition at all..! I have seen growth since then but I would like to have someone to share tips and get help from..! is anyone there..?
Rolling Eyes
msabright
msabright

http://preyeatlove.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Big Natural Sister..!  Empty Re: Looking for a Big Natural Sister..!

Post by Naturally Esq 25th July 2010, 5:23 pm

Welcome. I have been transitioning since 9/09, and don't plan to bc anytime soon. So, I am not sure how helpful I can be, but I will try. I am sure those who have bc will join in soon.

What products are you using and what is your routine?
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Big Natural Sister..!  Empty Re: Looking for a Big Natural Sister..!

Post by MEGAFAITH 25th July 2010, 5:24 pm

HI MY NAME IS FAITH I BC IN MAY OF THIS YEAR MY DEFULT PIC IS A OLDER PICTURE OF ME WHEN I WAS NATURAL 3 YEARS AGO THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IS MOISTURE MOISTURE AND MORE MOISTURE. I WOULD SUGGESTING THAT YOU CO- WASH AND IF YOU SHAMPOO USE ONE THAT DOES NOT TAKE A LOT OF MOISTURE OUT OF YOUR HAIR. I USE MOST OF SHEA MOISTURE PRODUCTS THEY ARE SOLD AT TARGET. PROTECT YOUR HAIR AT NIGHT SATIN PILLOW CASE OR BONNET WILL DO. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] AND CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO THE CLUB
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Post by msabright 25th July 2010, 10:02 pm

thank you.!
I think that my biggest problem is that i dont really see much growth in my and i did a big chop like 4 month ago..!
msabright
msabright

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAFAITH 25th July 2010, 10:13 pm

How often do u wet your hair I wet my hair day and night with my spray bottle and add a leave in conditoner and coconut oil water is a great impact to growth
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Post by msabright 25th July 2010, 10:27 pm

well i just kinda co wash it alot..! but ill try that ..!
msabright
msabright

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAFAITH 25th July 2010, 11:45 pm

Try to cut back on the cowashing to maybe 2 a week and try wetting your hair with a spray bottle. When you get up and we you go to sleep. After wetting it add a leave in conditoner and seal with a coconut oil or evoo try this for about two weeks. If you get a build up try using a shampoo that does not take a lot of moisture out and. Only shampoo your hair once you dont want to strip all the moisture out of your hair make sure to deep conditon your hair once a week. This is what have been doing with my twa and I see growth and moisture but evryone hair is diffirent another thing u have to do is listen to your hair. I do the same regmine but I may apply the products at another time if my hair does not moistuer I might. Not add a leave in condotioner when I wet my hair at night I hope this helps u

Last edited by MEGAFAITH on 26th July 2010, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Post by msabright 28th July 2010, 4:42 pm

Thank you..! this is something that i will try..! Very Happy
msabright
msabright

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAFAITH 28th July 2010, 5:43 pm

Let me know how everything turns out
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down