CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics

+88
MissyCee
naturallynola
MrsSunshinz
Jupitarlove
juicypeach
funkyhairchic
misskris
jeanlouisangel
CurlyChefRobin
gemofacurlgirl
Hurricane Curly
freckledmom4
thetiffany
newcurlieque
naturalmommyGA
curly-me-naturally
cyclingchick
PaganWifey
WhosThatRedHead
Ebbz
gigihaitiancurly
BeautifullyImpurfekt
wyldhoney
Serenity23
blondie
mstokes2008
AfrikanLatina
nattyblog
Neems
Janet36603
tiffytaffey
traveljunkie08
natural83
Mangos&Bananas
free2Bme
BajanPrincess82
Lotusfairie
curlsunfurled
jcanalena79
carfi366
priceless
Notthecoolmom
MahoganyCurls
HappyCurly
Keisha
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
soleil
jlowman1
NhappyJackie
dajewel
iri9109
poeticlyspkng
swoodward
CrissyQ
Muz
BlondeByDesire
SisterBoyd
CurlsGalore
Pinkrage
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
.:Eden:.
Nikcoils
bholmes87
exhale1913
QuietButterfly
CocaColaCutie
LaToya28
SheeTacular
DvaAuNaturel
LadyMika
MsJay1121
missmoriah
krazy coils
TheRYL1
CocoEuro
coilylove
ktoliver5303
Intelligentbeauty
mrsmackey
Curly_Aquarius
KinkyNappyHappy
coilykinks
Karyn
sweetdrk1
ChrsLvsBks
MellowOne
Juices-n-Berries
92 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 19 Empty Re: Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics

Post by Intelligentbeauty 28th June 2010, 6:16 am

Hey lady,
Your hair is looking really good. You are doing a great job at retaining the length. I see hang time too. Can't wait to see that twist out. bounce
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 19 Empty Re: Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics

Post by krazy coils 28th June 2010, 8:13 am

Hey JNB,

Your hair looks great! Glad you are getting on the fitness program! A lot of people make the mistake of assuming that if someone is small they don't need to workout, but you do have to think about your health. I'm going over to the challenge thread to check out this challenge because I do need to stop ordering online all of the time and find more products in store. Have a great day!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 28th June 2010, 12:57 pm

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Hey lady,
Your hair is looking really good. You are doing a great job at retaining the length. I see hang time too. Can't wait to see that twist out. bounce

Thanks IB. Honestly, if it weren't for ya'll, I'd really be convinced that my hair isn't growing. lol. So thanks for the continued encouragement.

krazy coils wrote:Hey JNB,

Your hair looks great! Glad you are getting on the fitness program! A lot of people make the mistake of assuming that if someone is small they don't need to workout, but you do have to think about your health. I'm going over to the challenge thread to check out this challenge because I do need to stop ordering online all of the time and find more products in store. Have a great day!

You're exactly right. Working out isn't just about weight loss or looking a certain way. It's about having a healthy lifestyle. That's what I'm trying to do... See you in the challenge!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th June 2010, 1:41 pm

Looking good JnB. I'm using the old formual of MiraCurl and I think I like it better than the new one!!! Your puff it too cute!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 28th June 2010, 2:13 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Looking good JnB. I'm using the old formual of MiraCurl and I think I like it better than the new one!!! Your puff it too cute!!!

Thanks KNH. Is the one I have the old or new?
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th June 2010, 2:16 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Looking good JnB. I'm using the old formual of MiraCurl and I think I like it better than the new one!!! Your puff it too cute!!!

You have the new one. I got the old one in a product swap.
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 28th June 2010, 3:40 pm

Hey JNB. Wanna come over and watch Coming to America with me? Your name always makes me want to see that movie. We watch it and laugh like its the first time we've seen it EVERY TIME. Smile Hope all is well sis.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 28th June 2010, 3:56 pm

Hey JnB! Your hair looks so good, girlie! You're definitely doing your thing with Xal! I totally agree about PJism fading away. I'm so not the PJ I used to be. I have no desire to buy more products that I may not use regularly, because I like what's working for me now. Majority of all I use can be found in the store. I get my shea butter online, but I don't pay for shipping which is awesome. That's a good challenge!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 28th June 2010, 6:26 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
Juices-n-Berries wrote:

You have the new one. I got the old one in a product swap.

Oh ok. Well I like it. Just not sure about on dry hair yet.

AfrikanLatina wrote:Hey JNB. Wanna come over and watch Coming to America with me? Your name always makes me want to see that movie. We watch it and laugh like its the first time we've seen it EVERY TIME. Smile Hope all is well sis.

Me too! It's my favorite movie. Lol

CurlsGalore wrote:Hey JnB! Your hair looks so good, girlie! You're definitely doing your thing with Xal! I totally agree about PJism fading away. I'm so not the PJ I used to be. I have no desire to buy more products that I may not use regularly, because I like what's working for me now. Majority of all I use can be found in the store. I get my shea butter online, but I don't pay for shipping which is awesome. That's a good challenge!

Yea surprisingly, I don't have as much of an urge to buy things as I used to. Shea butter is fine because even if you don't purchase your shea butter online, it is sold in stores. Feel free to join he challenge.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 28th June 2010, 9:09 pm

I loved your expressions in the "NO" pics. And the cutie face in the "YES" pics!

Last edited by swoodward on 28th June 2010, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 28th June 2010, 9:56 pm

swoodward wrote:I loved your expressions in the "NO" pics. And the cutie face in the "YES" pics!

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 19 Lol
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 28th June 2010, 10:00 pm

Hey JNB!

I like your puff. This summer I am really trying to take better care of my hair, and use the CG method. I too am going to lean on twists and wng's for my styles.
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 28th June 2010, 11:24 pm

coilykinks wrote:Hey JNB!

I like your puff. This summer I am really trying to take better care of my hair, and use the CG method. I too am going to lean on twists and wng's for my styles.

My goal for the summer is to have fun. But ultimately still make sure my hair is in the best condition.

I only do a modified CG. Even though I DONT use cones, I can't let go of the shampoo. And honestly, I don't think I will. I am no longer experiencing immediate post BC dryness and my hair seems to be doing well. So I don't see any reason to stop shampooing. I do DC with every shampoo and have not had any problems. The shampoos I use most of the time don't have sulfates (which i don't need because I don't use cones), so I think that's why I don't have issues. I say do what works best for you. Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 19 Icon_biggrin
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 28th June 2010, 11:41 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:
nattyblog wrote:I can't tell which I like better, the frohawk or the curly fro....The frohawk. Yet another style I have to try! Can't keep up with you ladies, sheesh!!

And, yes, MC for $12 is awesome!! They sell t for $20 at the Health Store around my way and it never goes on sale!

Thanks!

Oh and the MiraCurl is not $12. It's still 20. I was referring to the Curl Soufle by Original Fragrance Shop

Ooooohhh...curl souffle? That's a new one for me. I've never heard of that one...Need to do some research. study

Last edited by nattyblog on 28th June 2010, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put in quote)
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 29th June 2010, 12:31 am

So, quick news. I'm doing a rollerset tomorrow. YAYAYAYYAAYAYAYAYYAYYYYYYYYYY!!! Well, I'm not doing it, I'm getting my grandma to do it. Lol. I can't roll hair... yet.

Also, I did a review of Lustrasilk Organic Cholesterol with Argan Oil and posted it in the In Store Challenge Thread. Here is the link...

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/natural-hair-challenges-f20/in-store-products-only-challenge-t4853.htm
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by curlsunfurled 30th June 2010, 12:31 am

Hi JnB,

Cute concert pics. Can't wait to see pics of your rollerset. I've been thinking about trying flexirods when I have a little extra $$$.
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 30th June 2010, 1:14 am

curlsunfurled wrote:Hi JnB,

Cute concert pics. Can't wait to see pics of your rollerset. I've been thinking about trying flexirods when I have a little extra $$$.

I'd like to do some flexirods or a strawset one day too!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 30th June 2010, 11:52 pm

Hey lady!

Great challenge! I'd be willing to participate at a much later date! I'm going to keep peeking in though to see what I can learn or add.

Oooh, I want to try that conditioner. I have not found it locally Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 19 Icon_cry .
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 1st July 2010, 3:11 am

The concert do was fab i love the earrings. You all looked great at the concert I missed the concert in nyc and my cuz went and had nothing but good things to say.
I have thought about the same challenge as you with the store products, thinking what i can get my hands on in the store quickly instead of waiting for shipping. The waiting has been killing me.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 2nd July 2010, 12:49 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Hey lady!

Great challenge! I'd be willing to participate at a much later date! I'm going to keep peeking in though to see what I can learn or add.

Oooh, I want to try that conditioner. I have not found it locally Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 19 Icon_cry .

Which conditioner? The Lustrasilk Organic? I could not find it locally either. I got it in a swap. I did find the Shea and Mango one though.

priceless wrote:The concert do was fab i love the earrings. You all looked great at the concert I missed the concert in nyc and my cuz went and had nothing but good things to say.
I have thought about the same challenge as you with the store products, thinking what i can get my hands on in the store quickly instead of waiting for shipping. The waiting has been killing me.

Thanks! Come on over and join us.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 2nd July 2010, 1:12 am

Hey JnB, haven't been thru in a while. Can't wait to see how your roller set comes out!
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie 2nd July 2010, 3:00 am

How did the roller set come out?!?!? Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 19 Icon_bounce
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 2nd July 2010, 9:30 am

AfrikanLatina wrote:Hey JNB. Wanna come over and watch Coming to America with me? Your name always makes me want to see that movie. We watch it and laugh like its the first time we've seen it EVERY TIME. Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 19 Icon_smile Hope all is well sis.

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 19 Lol I always think of that line in the movie when I come to your page JnB. Can't wait to see the roller set I bet it will be really cute.
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd July 2010, 9:59 am

I can't wait to see the roller set!!! TGIF sis! any big plans this weekend?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 2nd July 2010, 12:45 pm

mstokes2008 wrote:Hey JnB, haven't been thru in a while. Can't wait to see how your roller set comes out!

blondie wrote:How did the roller set come out?!?!? Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 19 Icon_bounce

MellowOne wrote:
AfrikanLatina wrote:Hey JNB. Wanna come over and watch Coming to America with me? Your name always makes me want to see that movie. We watch it and laugh like its the first time we've seen it EVERY TIME. Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 19 Icon_smile Hope all is well sis.

Struggles, Revelations, Progress, and of course LOTS of pics - Page 19 Lol I always think of that line in the movie when I come to your page JnB. Can't wait to see the roller set I bet it will be really cute.

sweetdrk1 wrote:I can't wait to see the roller set!!! TGIF sis! any big plans this weekend?

The rollerset came out ok... didn't get the results I desired, but it wasn't a disaster.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next