CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

+27
LaToya28
AfrikanLatina
luvinlife225
CocaColaCutie
NhappyJackie
missmoriah
tickany
jlowman1
Juices-n-Berries
ktoliver5303
swoodward
CrissyQ
poeticlyspkng
krazy coils
LadyMika
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
sweetdrk1
bholmes87
SheeTacular
Lynnieluve
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
NubieNatty
QuietButterfly
curlsunfurled
Curly_Aquarius
31 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 12 Empty Re: *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

Post by BrownSkinDiva 14th June 2010, 11:04 am

hey curly_aquarius!!! happy monday, hope you have a great week!!
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 12 Empty Re: *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

Post by jlowman1 14th June 2010, 11:50 am

Hey Curly A! Just stopping through to see what you where up to! The beach looked fun, Take care!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 14th June 2010, 12:36 pm

BrownSkinDiva wrote:hey curly_aquarius!!! happy monday, hope you have a great week!!
Girl I am do DEAD today hopeful I can get into something today! Thanks for stopping by!~ Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 14th June 2010, 12:38 pm

jlowman1 wrote:Hey Curly A! Just stopping through to see what you where up to! The beach looked fun, Take care!
Yep, we had alot of fun the kids wish would go everyday but to much driving for me! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 14th June 2010, 7:27 pm

Hi Curly A!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 14th June 2010, 7:33 pm

hey lady whats up?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 15th June 2010, 2:25 pm

swoodward wrote:Hi Curly A!
Hey! How are you? Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 15th June 2010, 2:27 pm

CrissyQ wrote:hey lady whats up?
Hey, I been busy with the kids for the Summer, I have not had too much time to post, by the time I do post it is 11 p.m. upwards. As far as my hair goes my daughter braided the front and the back is in a bun type of style. I just don't want to bother with my hair at the moment.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 15th June 2010, 2:47 pm

Hey sista girl! Smile Must be nice to have a live in stylist
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 15th June 2010, 4:19 pm

AfrikanLatina wrote:Hey sista girl! Smile Must be nice to have a live in stylist
Girl she is getting there! Once she gets gppd she will be doing her brother's hair rather she likes it or not! Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 15th June 2010, 4:25 pm

Just think- my daughter is 20 and I am still shampooing & conditioning her hair! Now you have something to look forward to!

Crying or Very sad
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 16th June 2010, 4:36 pm

swoodward wrote:Just think- my daughter is 20 and I am still shampooing & conditioning her hair! Now you have something to look forward to!

Crying or Very sad
I do my share of styling my hair she owes me Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 17th June 2010, 4:53 pm

Hey girl, how are you! Just dropping by. *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 12 Icon_smile
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 17th June 2010, 6:53 pm

LadyMika wrote:Hey girl, how are you! Just dropping by. *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 12 Icon_smile
I'm ok just so busy with the kids hubby and I are going out for a night of the town, (without kids) pray that we don't get ahead of ourselves and dare to order a drink at dinner Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 17th June 2010, 7:31 pm

Hey Curly A! Which beach did you guys go to? We went to Padre Island a couple years ago and it was awesome!! I cannot wait to go back.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 18th June 2010, 12:17 am

LaToya28 wrote:Hey Curly A! Which beach did you guys go to? We went to Padre Island a couple years ago and it was awesome!! I cannot wait to go back.
Hey LaToya **waving** Very Happy We went to Galveston, and had a blast!! I WISH I could make it to Padre Island just me and the hubby for a weekend of relaxation!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 25th June 2010, 12:03 pm

Ok guys I have seriously been doing nothing with my hair! I know I'm such a drag Very Happy I have been trying to find me a job so I have basically been doing WnG's nothing fancy nothing special. If I do decide to do somethin with my hair yall will be the first to know.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 25th June 2010, 12:19 pm

Hey Curly A! Hope the job search is going well.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 25th June 2010, 3:46 pm

krazy coils wrote:Hey Curly A! Hope the job search is going well.
Thanks KC, for the well wishing, I love the new avi! your hair always rocks! Smile
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 25th June 2010, 3:49 pm

Howdy!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 25th June 2010, 3:51 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Howdy!
Hey JnB! I'm about to swing by your place and see what is up with you!Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 25th June 2010, 3:58 pm

Been seeing all the folks visiting your house...figured I'd finally drop by and say "HEY"! :-)

Yes, I'm style challenged, too! I'm trying to get the nerve to do SOMETHING! LOL
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 26th June 2010, 12:15 am

TheRYL1 wrote:Been seeing all the folks visiting your house...figured I'd finally drop by and say "HEY"! :-)

Yes, I'm style challenged, too! I'm trying to get the nerve to do SOMETHING! LOL
This is exactly how I FEEL! I'm just really lazy these days Thanks for coming by, nice to meet you! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 30th June 2010, 10:53 pm

Heeeeyyyy!!! *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 12 Icon_smile
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 30th June 2010, 10:58 pm

Hey Curly_A,
Good luck with your job search. Glad to hear you and the family had a good time at the beach. Looking forward to see what you've got planned for you hair.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next