CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

+27
LaToya28
AfrikanLatina
luvinlife225
CocaColaCutie
NhappyJackie
missmoriah
tickany
jlowman1
Juices-n-Berries
ktoliver5303
swoodward
CrissyQ
poeticlyspkng
krazy coils
LadyMika
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
sweetdrk1
bholmes87
SheeTacular
Lynnieluve
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
NubieNatty
QuietButterfly
curlsunfurled
Curly_Aquarius
31 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 7 Empty Re: *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

Post by AfrikanLatina 27th May 2010, 1:04 am

My hunny can be a trip too when it comes to taking pictures. Sometimes he can be more vain/critical than a female lol wondering if his forehead looks shiny *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes or if his lips are dry(which I can appreciate--can't stand dry lips) We went to Olan Mills to get pictures done and his punk as* didn't get in the pictures because he had a pimple. Ughhh! Okay anyway back to you! I love the finger coils and the pink headband & earrings are CUTE!! You all have dry heat in TX right? Here its humid as heck...I don't get out in that heat unless I have to. I run errands early or not at all lol

FEEL BETTER DEAR!! Smile
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 7 Empty Re: *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

Post by Curly_Aquarius 28th May 2010, 8:33 am

curlsunfurled wrote:Hey Curly A - hope you are feeling better soon.
Hey CurlsUnfurled! Very Happy Yesterday was the pits, but I am getting much better thank you for the well wishing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 28th May 2010, 8:39 am

AfrikanLatina wrote:My hunny can be a trip too when it comes to taking pictures. Sometimes he can be more vain/critical than a female lol wondering if his forehead looks shiny *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes or if his lips are dry(which I can appreciate--can't stand dry lips) We went to Olan Mills to get pictures done and his punk as* didn't get in the pictures because he had a pimple. Ughhh! Okay anyway back to you! I love the finger coils and the pink headband & earrings are CUTE!! You all have dry heat in TX right? Here its humid as heck...I don't get out in that heat unless I have to. I run errands early or not at all lol

FEEL BETTER DEAR!! Smile
AL hey! Very Happy Girl I def, feel ya, he act like it is a production when he gotta take a pic and when he do he either A) Don't smile or B) Mugg the cam. **SMH** Girl I would have been so mad at my DH if we went alllll the way to Olan Mills and he ain't get in then again, with him and his camera issues I prob would have let him make it. Thank you for the compliments on the coils, earrings and headband. I'm one of those kinds of women that got to match everything before I walk out (sad I know). It is humid here but no air blows No it is too hot to down here, sometimes I want to go to the store so bad but don't cause I don't want to feel that heat! Thank you for the well wishing I 'm trying to get better a lil bit!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 29th May 2010, 1:15 pm

Feel better lady!

Great job on coils and coil out! Your coil out was full, both of coils and overall look!

I look forward to your review of the eco custard.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 30th May 2010, 3:16 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Feel better lady!

Great job on coils and coil out! Your coil out was full, both of coils and overall look!

I look forward to your review of the eco custard.
Thanks for the compliments on the coils and coil outs Very Happy I want to try something different when I get better, I am feeling a lil better, just enough to peel myself from my pillow and cook dinner. I will most likely do a review of the ECO custard when I feel a lil better cause yall I just don't have the strength to do anything right about now. Hubby and the kids hollering about getting in the pool, they can have that cause I feel too bad to get in the pool. No
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 30th May 2010, 4:40 pm

Hey CurlyA,
Get you some rest. Hope you feel better soon!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 30th May 2010, 5:27 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hey CurlyA,
Get you some rest. Hope you feel better soon!
I plan on doing just that over the holiday weekend! Let me stop by your place and see what is going on
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 1st June 2010, 1:00 pm

Hey Curly A,

Hope you're feeling better!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 1st June 2010, 1:33 pm

Hey darlin! How are you feeling today? Have you been to the doctor yet?
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 1st June 2010, 2:05 pm

Oi, WHAT YOO MEEN "not up to par"??? *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 7 Icon_eek How are you feeling? Get some rest and try to have a RELAXED day today!
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st June 2010, 3:05 pm

Hey CurlyA...

I know how you feel with this weather. I had a bout with sinsus last month so I know how you feel. Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

OBTW...love your pink headband and earrings!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 1st June 2010, 5:03 pm

krazy coils wrote:Hey Curly A,

Hope you're feeling better!
KC, I'm getting there drinking lots of tea and getting some rest! I ain't subbing this week too tired I need a BREAK! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 1st June 2010, 5:05 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey darlin! How are you feeling today? Have you been to the doctor yet?
Poeticly, Hey! I'm getting better, I went to the doctor Friday all she said was it was a combo of inflamed sinuses and stress. That is why I'm not subbing because I'm already taking a full load of classes So I might sub as needed for the Summer so I can mainly concentrate on school.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 1st June 2010, 5:07 pm

LadyMika wrote:Oi, WHAT YOO MEEN "not up to par"??? *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 7 Icon_eek How are you feeling? Get some rest and try to have a RELAXED day today!
I'm getting better Mika(you made me smile with the accent) Very Happy been relaxing the kids got 2 more days of school and I'm trying to rest for those days. By the weeks end I should be fine.

Last edited by Curly_Aquarius on 1st June 2010, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 1st June 2010, 5:09 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey CurlyA...

I know how you feel with this weather. I had a bout with sinsus last month so I know how you feel. Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

OBTW...love your pink headband and earrings!!

KNH
KNH, This weather is killing me! I have been eating yogurt to help with the inflammation of my sinuses. Thank you for the compliment about my matching accessories, I should of let yall see my pink purse I was toting with it Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 1st June 2010, 5:16 pm

Now we are down to the wire, Domi's Jr prom is Thursday! I have (not with a smile) decided to let her straighten her hair (on low and not bone straight) she can up with a cute up do. I will post the pics of the big day and let yall take a peek......In other news I have decided to focus on school more this Summer and I am getting more into taking supplements. I now take Folic Acid, Calcium and Acidophilus. I never knew the change in me that could happen just by taking vitamins. I'm getting better each day it's just when I'm congested, my ears get pressured, Yall I think I need tubes in my ears it is just that bad! Just wanted to update yall, I going to check on yall some and then back to my Law and Order :SVU viewing lol.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 1st June 2010, 5:22 pm

Glad you're feeling a little better.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 1st June 2010, 5:24 pm

Also I wanted to let yall know how DADA been yesterday was wash day, I washed with GF Triple Nutrition, Condish with HEHH, YTCC, and a lil Skala Avocado. I let my hair hair dry and this morning applied coconut oil to my hair and started 2 strand twisting all over I applied more CO to my end put on my satin cap and called it a morning. DADA loves CO because my hair is so fine I had been looking for a light oil and CO really is doing a good job at moisturizing my hair
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 1st June 2010, 5:25 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Glad you're feeling a little better.
Yep, I am getting there JnB slowly lol Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 2nd June 2010, 12:09 pm

Hi lady!

I'm hoping each passing day brings you feeling better and better. The week's end is nearly here.

Oooh, updo for DD, cannot wait to see pictures.

Other light oils include grapeseed, jojoba and Moroccan (I think). Have you tried them? Not trying to get you to purchase, just wondering.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 2nd June 2010, 12:17 pm

Just stopping by your place to say heyyyy *waving*and I hope you get well soon. Coconut oil is great, I have fine hair too and it penetrates my hair very well. Take care!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 2nd June 2010, 12:21 pm

Hey, hope you feeling better. My hair hates coconut oil, but love shea butter. Its funny how our hair talks to us. LOL
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 2nd June 2010, 12:59 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Hi lady!

I'm hoping each passing day brings you feeling better and better. The week's end is nearly here.

Oooh, updo for DD, cannot wait to see pictures.

Other light oils include grapeseed, jojoba and Moroccan (I think). Have you tried them? Not trying to get you to purchase, just wondering.
I feel much better, My daughter is going to do a trial run today of her updo I will post pics, I might try one for myself as well! I plan on getting some Jojoba this weekend I going to wait to purchase the other oils because I don't want to over spend (like I always do) Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 2nd June 2010, 1:01 pm

jlowman1 wrote:Just stopping by your place to say heyyyy *waving*and I hope you get well soon. Coconut oil is great, I have fine hair too and it penetrates my hair very well. Take care!
Hey J! Very Happy Yes I'm much better! And I'm in love with coconut oil, my hair is responding well to it!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 2nd June 2010, 1:05 pm

CrissyQ wrote:Hey, hope you feeling better. My hair hates coconut oil, but love shea butter. Its funny how our hair talks to us. LOL
I'm better! Yes it is a trip about how our hair talks to us. Both of my sons are growing their hair out. One of my sons hair loves castor oil, shea butter thick moisturizers and my other son's haior likes coconut oil, avocado oil, and shea if melted. My daughter's hair loves all of these things except for castor oil and love protein as well. We are all unique! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next