CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

+27
LaToya28
AfrikanLatina
luvinlife225
CocaColaCutie
NhappyJackie
missmoriah
tickany
jlowman1
Juices-n-Berries
ktoliver5303
swoodward
CrissyQ
poeticlyspkng
krazy coils
LadyMika
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
sweetdrk1
bholmes87
SheeTacular
Lynnieluve
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
NubieNatty
QuietButterfly
curlsunfurled
Curly_Aquarius
31 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 11 Empty Re: *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

Post by curlsunfurled 9th June 2010, 12:54 am

Hey Curly A,

Yes dad is brutally honest which can be either entertaining or embarassing (if your on the receiving end). All of my cousins have an Uncle Bonnie story and they are all funny! Oh, yes his real name is Bonnie (long story).

Just stopped by to say hello. Glad to hear you have power again.
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 11 Empty Re: *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

Post by Curly_Aquarius 9th June 2010, 1:47 am

curlsunfurled wrote:Hey Curly A,

Yes dad is brutally honest which can be either entertaining or embarassing (if your on the receiving end). All of my cousins have an Uncle Bonnie story and they are all funny! Oh, yes his real name is Bonnie (long story).

Just stopped by to say hello. Glad to hear you have power again.
Wow! Bonnie, I bet he was mad at your grandparents for that one. Yep, I have power don't know how long I'm going to have it tho'
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 9th June 2010, 8:57 am

Hey CurlyA

Just stopping by trying to get caught up with everyone. I heard that some lost power yesterday...looks like we are in for a rough summer weather wise!!!

Will catch up with your tread before I leave on my trip, but I wanted to stop by and say hi **waving**

Chat with you later...

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 9th June 2010, 5:00 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey CurlyA

Just stopping by trying to get caught up with everyone. I heard that some lost power yesterday...looks like we are in for a rough summer weather wise!!!

Will catch up with your tread before I leave on my trip, but I wanted to stop by and say hi **waving**

Chat with you later...

KNH
Hey KNH Very Happy where are you going? What kind of trip? I wish I could bring my butt somewhere to relax! Cool
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 10th June 2010, 6:27 am

Curly_Aquarius wrote:

Chat with you later...

KNH
Hey KNH Very Happy where are you going? What kind of trip? I wish I could bring my butt somewhere to relax! Cool

Go to Costco they have a travel department that can get you some great deals on stuff. Carnival has short cruises for like 99 per person sometimes. People say it is an inside cabin and stick they nose up sometimes, but my husband and I went on our anniversary/late honeymoon and that inside cabin is GREAT!! there is no light whatsoever and we slept an ENTIRE DAY!! It was GREAT! I am a firm believer that you can go anywhere you want just takes some planning and budgeting.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 10th June 2010, 6:31 am

Hey CurlyAquarius! Is Spring near Houston?

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 10th June 2010, 6:42 am

Curly_Aquarius wrote:

Chat with you later...

KNH

I'm going to Charlotte, NC with my church's drill team. This is their national competition...so we hit the road Sunday...I was informed yesterday that this is a 15hr bus ride instead of 24hrs...Thank God for that!!! I didn't know about relaxing on this trip...we are going to be way too busy for that. I will get my real vacation in July!!! LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 10th June 2010, 12:30 pm

Hi, what have you done lately to you or your DD's hair? I'm interested.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 10th June 2010, 1:30 pm

ktoliver5303 wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:

Chat with you later...

KNH

Go to Costco they have a travel department that can get you some great deals on stuff. Carnival has short cruises for like 99 per person sometimes. People say it is an inside cabin and stick they nose up sometimes, but my husband and I went on our anniversary/late honeymoon and that inside cabin is GREAT!! there is no light whatsoever and we slept an ENTIRE DAY!! It was GREAT! I am a firm believer that you can go anywhere you want just takes some planning and budgeting.
I never knew you could go on a cruise for 99 a person that is great I will DEF have to look into this! Very Happy Thanks KT! Razz
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 10th June 2010, 1:32 pm

LaToya28 wrote:Hey CurlyAquarius! Is Spring near Houston?
It is on the out skirts of Houston, not very far from 1960 which is Houston. Now if we are talking about downtown Houston we are talking about some travel time! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 10th June 2010, 1:34 pm

Hey Curly_A,
Just stopping by to say hi and see what is going on with you.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 10th June 2010, 1:34 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:

Chat with you later...

KNH

I'm going to Charlotte, NC with my church's drill team. This is their national competition...so we hit the road Sunday...I was informed yesterday that this is a 15hr bus ride instead of 24hrs...Thank God for that!!! I didn't know about relaxing on this trip...we are going to be way too busy for that. I will get my real vacation in July!!! LOL
KNH, I hope yall win in every category! Very Happy the church I used to go to when I was young had a drill team that was awesome, we went to the Nationals in Dallas and won I forgot what place (I was 10) but we sure did have fun singing of the charter bus! Razz
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 10th June 2010, 1:43 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Hi, what have you done lately to you or your DD's hair? I'm interested.
Hey Chrs! love the avi Very Happy we really have been letting our hair just do what ever we been spending to much time in the water so it is basically wash and go's for us. If I do something spectacular with our hair you will be the first to know. Smile
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 10th June 2010, 1:48 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hey Curly_A,
Just stopping by to say hi and see what is going on with you.
I'm doing nothing but chillin out! Something I need to do after pulling a all-nighter for Biology. I just started this class which I was avoiding for the longest but now I have no choice but to take the class, because I getting down to the wire if finishing my degree, Oh well all I need to do is focus and I will successfully pass this class. Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 12th June 2010, 12:30 am

Hey, just stopping by to say howdy!
I am sure you'll do great!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 12th June 2010, 1:18 am

swoodward wrote:Hey, just stopping by to say howdy!
I am sure you'll do great!
Hey lady! I'm trying thanks for the well wishing Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 12th June 2010, 1:29 am

Just wanted to show yall the pics from the beach... Sorry about the quality I look to bad to show my pic!*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 11 Beach10*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 11 Father10*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 11 Freddi12*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 11 Isaiah12*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 11 Kidsby10*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 11 Pretty10*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 11 Freddi13

Here's one of me and Dh from a far
*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 11 Meandf11
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 12th June 2010, 3:07 am

Awww. Look at the fam. Isn't it great to have natural hair and be able to get in the water whenever you want?
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 12th June 2010, 3:20 am

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Awww. Look at the fam. Isn't it great to have natural hair and be able to get in the water whenever you want?
Yes, girl! I love it! I go swimming for fitness alot now and I take care of my curls but I don't have stinky wet perm hair JnB I love it!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 12th June 2010, 8:26 pm

Your family pics are awesome! I love going to the beach. My mom used to take us every summer when we were younger, up until a couple of years after I graduated college. Of course you know work started to get in the way for me....after I got a REAL, grown up job. LOL!

Good luck with your Biology class and school in general. Sounds like you're just about done. You go girl...that is so awesome. I struggled working on my MBA and it's just me. So it's fantastic you're holding down a family and household and doing school. Women, we're so amazing!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 12th June 2010, 10:32 pm

Hey Curly A the fam looks like they're having fun!

Last edited by krazy coils on 12th June 2010, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 13th June 2010, 12:56 am

Awww, the family looks so cute!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 13th June 2010, 1:00 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Your family pics are awesome! I love going to the beach. My mom used to take us every summer when we were younger, up until a couple of years after I graduated college. Of course you know work started to get in the way for me....after I got a REAL, grown up job. LOL!

Good luck with your Biology class and school in general. Sounds like you're just about done. You go girl...that is so awesome. I struggled working on my MBA and it's just me. So it's fantastic you're holding down a family and household and doing school. Women, we're so amazing!
We had a blast at the beach, hubby was looking around making sure no oil from the Gulf was present talking about if he see some he gonna get a case, That boy and his schemes!*SMH* Girl I know women are amazing! I have to do my school work and help hubby with his! He "claim" he needs my opinion and it helps him formulate ideas but I think he is just using my brain power! Dva, I'm almost finished and I'm so happy about it but I will be going straight into my Master's degree no time to stop I wasted to much time already changing majors! Thank you for the words of encouragement! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 13th June 2010, 1:02 am

krazy coils wrote:Hey Curly A the fam looks like they're having fun!
Hey KC!! Smile we had a blast in a half! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 13th June 2010, 1:03 am

swoodward wrote:Awww, the family looks so cute!
Thanks! they do these bad faces in pics my older boy is at the awkward age so he is starting to shy away from pics but I make his butt take them anyway! tongue
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next