CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while.

+49
summerbreeze76
mizcreativelyme
jaybella
rayray19
Umph
Treece
curlya
BajanPrincess82
mrsmackey
blondie
PaganWifey
wyldhoney
CocaColaCutie
WhosThatRedHead
priceless
MellowOne
swoodward
TheRYL1
BrownSkinDiva
mstokes2008
TMS
FemmeFox
Pinkrage
iri9109
LaToya28
ktoliver5303
CocoEuro
CrissyQ
poeticlyspkng
jlowman1
DvaAuNaturel
Curly_Aquarius
~JOME~
bholmes87
ChrsLvsBks
Karyn
krazy coils
CurlsGalore
AfrikanLatina
Juices-n-Berries
SheeTacular
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
gigihaitiancurly
sweetdrk1
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
NubieNatty
LadyMika
53 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Empty Re: Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while.

Post by TMS 20th May 2010, 4:53 pm

LM - I just recently bought two bottles of YTC at Ross for $3.99 ea. I can't wait to use it.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Empty Re: Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while.

Post by LadyMika 20th May 2010, 10:14 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:I will NOT "Say Yes to Cucumbers!" Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_evil

I repeat: I WILL NOT "SAY YES TO CUCUMBERS!" Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_mad

Repeat after me: YES TO CUCUMBERS. YES TO CUCUMBERS. Say it now. Come on. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_lol

NubieNatty wrote:that dmn five star chick tat...OMG!!! i hate when chicks do such ghetto foolishness Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_mad "fee fi foe figga boy i hate a ngga"- chris rock

anyhoo, u got me wantin another tat too, i got "beauty" in arabic on my wrist 2 days before 9-11 happened so people looked at me like i was a talibam wit a secret pass on my wrist Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_neutral . i did the whole piercing thing when i was younger but i still secretly want a nose ring, i mean not a big one but a cute, lil almost invisible dainty one but i dnt know how i feel about doin anything to my face at my age. i wish i did it at 18 Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes . what i AM mad at is Tiny (TI's girl) still rockin that 1999 eyebrow ring Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_evil

i did make sure i wrote down that protein shake u got goin cuz it sounds yummy!!

LOL @ Chris Rock. Bless his soul for saying exactly what we're thinking. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_smile

I had a nose ring, a SMALL one back in '07. It got snatched out of my nose when I changed my shirt one day and I never got it redone after that. I've been thinking about getting it again the last couple of months. Thankfully, I know two piercers with GOOD reputations so I just might get it next month. People (other than Punks and Goths) still do eyebrow piercings? That isht is so 1997. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Kopfschuettel People need to EVOLVE.

Yeah, the shake is pretty good! I have it every morning. I'm trying to get the boyfriend to drink it but him and his old British behind: "Oi, I got ALL the protein yuh need right 'ere love." Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Damn pervert. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes LOL.

Okay, I need to go to bed. I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow.
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 20th May 2010, 10:48 pm

Just caught up!

LOL at your BF's accent. I could so hear him talking just reading what you typed.

Too many people get tattoos just because, so sad.

I may have to try your shake. It sounds yummy.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 21st May 2010, 8:41 am

LadyMika wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:I will NOT "Say Yes to Cucumbers!" Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_evil

I repeat: I WILL NOT "SAY YES TO CUCUMBERS!" Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_mad

Repeat after me: YES TO CUCUMBERS. YES TO CUCUMBERS. Say it now. Come on. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_lol

NubieNatty wrote:that dmn five star chick tat...OMG!!! i hate when chicks do such ghetto foolishness Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_mad "fee fi foe figga boy i hate a ngga"- chris rock

anyhoo, u got me wantin another tat too, i got "beauty" in arabic on my wrist 2 days before 9-11 happened so people looked at me like i was a talibam wit a secret pass on my wrist Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_neutral . i did the whole piercing thing when i was younger but i still secretly want a nose ring, i mean not a big one but a cute, lil almost invisible dainty one but i dnt know how i feel about doin anything to my face at my age. i wish i did it at 18 Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes . what i AM mad at is Tiny (TI's girl) still rockin that 1999 eyebrow ring Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_evil

i did make sure i wrote down that protein shake u got goin cuz it sounds yummy!!

LOL @ Chris Rock. Bless his soul for saying exactly what we're thinking. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_smile

I had a nose ring, a SMALL one back in '07. It got snatched out of my nose when I changed my shirt one day and I never got it redone after that. I've been thinking about getting it again the last couple of months. Thankfully, I know two piercers with GOOD reputations so I just might get it next month. People (other than Punks and Goths) still do eyebrow piercings? That isht is so 1997. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Kopfschuettel People need to EVOLVE.

Yeah, the shake is pretty good! I have it every morning. I'm trying to get the boyfriend to drink it but him and his old British behind: "Oi, I got ALL the protein yuh need right 'ere love." Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Damn pervert. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes LOL.

Okay, I need to go to bed. I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow.
Girl that BF of yours is funny! Why erry time you want a dude to do something they don't want to do they say something to throw you of??? Men**SMH** But anyhoo, how you doing? On this beautiful Friday???
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 21st May 2010, 9:47 am

LMAO!!! I'm so late, but Nubie, you're to funny!!! Not the taliban!!!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 21st May 2010, 9:50 am

LadyMika wrote:
iri9109 wrote:i was amped for the new tattoo conv. pics but i guess the old ones will suffice lol. i agree with yall on tatoos having meaning...this girl i went to school with has her name on her back twice (she said the first one wasnt big enough) her exboyfriends name starting on her stomach and going around to her back (smh), some crusty stars on her wrist and some flowers on her stomach and probably more that idk of...and they all look cheap b/c she went to the same guy in the hood for $30...and then this dude i know has real G's on one arm & get G's on the other like "real G's get G's" or real gangsters get money smh...and cant forget the FBGM or MON/MOB tats...or tats like this:

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 22071_10

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_eek Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_evil If you're going to get a tattoo to put your ego on display, AT LEAST get something that has CLASS?? This is just screams TRAMP. The quality is PATHETIC. WTF is she going to do with that when she turns 40? 50? Disgusting. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_mad

Furthermore, CHEAP TATTOOS ARE NEVER GOOD!!! Period, end of story. When it comes to tattoos, you REALLY ARE getting what you're paying for, ladies. PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR YOUR INK. GO TO AN EXPERIENCED ARTIST.

See Iri, you're going to have me RANTIN' up in here today! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Lol

I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 Star Chicks don't do BS like this!!! I'm mad just looking at the ish! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_mad I just threw up in my mouth, a little! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Kopfschuettel
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 21st May 2010, 11:57 am

Well.. The five start chic is comedy. I mean if you are a five star chic there is no need to put in on your body.. PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW!! So she is a lame and low self esteem Betty for that one. My goodness...

I have two tattoos that mean and symbolize something. Beautiful spirit in chinese (my mom says it is false advertisement). And another one on my lower back that has three crosses held up by a ribbon and it says love life. (I have three boys that are a blessing to me hence the crosses). My mom defaces that one by calling it a tramp stamp.. LMAO.. I want two more one with my husband name written SMALL somewhere.. I am not big on putting anyone name on me husband or not. But he surprised me and put my name on his ring finger so I made a drunken promise he will not let me take back. And my other one is too long to explain but it will read "U.S. Born and Trini Raised". I will have a fairy with torn wings at the bottom like a flag and one wing will be US Flag the other flag will be a Trinidad flag. I just have to find the artist to do it (guess it was not to long to explain)..

LOL at your BF accent! That would have been the same BS my hubs would have said. I will have to see about that Cucumber stuff though and see if I say yes to it as well.

How are things on your end?
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 21st May 2010, 12:29 pm

Morning Miss Lady M!

Pic of of Skehmet?? I may need to try the YTC. I feel like my Aussie Moist may not cut it for much longer. Now that Seffy needs to be combed a bit more often I need something creamier with even MORE slip.

Yeah I think Ms. 5 Star Chick has just stated her 15 min of online infamy. I mean it's like sex tape bad (actual bad not so bad it's good). Eeek!

Hope you have a wonderful day and a great weekend!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 21st May 2010, 12:59 pm

Hey LadyM,
Just stopping through to check on you and Gypsy. Hope you have a great day and good weekend!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Empty Sekhmet revealed, workplace rambles.

Post by LadyMika 21st May 2010, 6:33 pm

Hey everyone!

I had to go to work this morning. As I'm on the subway platform, this little old man sitting on the bench is just STARING at me. Probably because I'm bobbin' my head real hard to my music, on the verge of breaking out into full headbang mode. (Sepultura always gets me riled up. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_lol) But all that aside, he was just STARING. Just Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_eek. Not leering like a pervert, just Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_eek. I shake my head and roll my eyes; it's not even 6am, the damn train is late and I didn't have my coffee yet. I'm NOT prepared to deal with the day yet. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Kopfschuettel

THEN I get into work, and all is peaceful until a co-worker comes on down to my desk to chat for a while. Now, I don't really care for A LOT of the people I work with. Their heads too caught up in trying to one-up the next person, the TV, which "celebrity" is doing what (or WHO), and all kinds of other things I really don't have an interest in. This co-worker however, I've known since I started working at my current job in '07. We ARE friends, but we (rather *I*) DO NOT allow our friendship to get entangled with the job. I've never functioned that way when I was in the military, and I don't intend to. It's counter-productive to everyone involved. So we update each other on what's going on, and she goes on to tell me that she's had yet another argument with our supervisor--whom she USED to be friends with.

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes

I roll my eyes, because this will be the THIRD supervisor/manager she'd been friends with and then STOPPED being friends with. You'd think she'd have gotten the hint by now, that you don't get all chummy-sharing your personal life-with people you work FOR. Rather, ANY co-worker unless the respect between the two of you is high AND mutual. And even THEN, you keep your trap shut because you really DON'T KNOW if that person is spreading your business to the world beyond the job. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_neutral But as always, history repeats itself.

Now, I'm "cool" with both supervisor and peer. Both talk to me on occasion. (I work weekends, so that's really only Friday and Monday, and even THEN I don't see them.) I don't get into "Oh, so and so is gonna be late AGAIN" or "That b**** messed up my payroll". I DO NOT. I'M NOT INTERESTED, and I tell them that. However and quite frankly, I'm getting FED UP with EITHER of them STILL coming to me with this crap. Especially since these two brought this feud on THEMSELVES? Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes They need to GROW UP. It's WORK, not high school! Stop the petty nonsense, and DO YOUR JOBS.

*phew* Sorry ya'll, but these hefers at my job are a piece of work. They're not bad people, they just don't know how to leave the BS at the door when they go to work. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Kopfschuettel And then they wonder WHY they constantly have "bad days". Just as my boyfriend and I say to each other on a regular basis: "KEEP THE FOCUS ON YOURSELF."--it's the BEST way to avoid unnecessary drama.

Anywho.

So! Since someone wanted to see Sekhmet (my guitar), here She is:

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Mika300

Le sigh, she's beautiful. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_smile

Please ignore the bike and the wireless router. And all them wires? They go to my effects pedals and amp. If we didn't own our co-op apartment (low maintenance fee AND utilities included! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_biggrin) , our energy bill would be THROUGH THE ROOF. Especially since he's got all kinds of digital/video equipment, a bass (that he's AMAZING at but DOESN'T PLAY!? WTF!! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_mad ) and his own amp. I should take a pic of the MONSTER stage amp I have in the bedroom. That thing is FOR REAL. I saw one of my favorite guitarists using it live and I was like "Um...I can't use that in my apartment, the co-op board will s*** in their taco salad. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_neutral" BUT, there she is. I'll be practicing later on tonight before bed.

As for hair plans, it's moisturize Gypsy and refresh in the morning. I need to get yarn if I'm going to braid my hair in time for this girl's wedding--I can do that tomorrow. Four rolls of black yarn will do.

And that's about it! Now to get caught up on the other threads, have dinner and call it a night.

Have a great weekend everyone! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_surprised
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 21st May 2010, 6:37 pm

ktoliver5303 wrote:Well.. The five start chic is comedy. I mean if you are a five star chic there is no need to put in on your body.. PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW!! So she is a lame and low self esteem Betty for that one. My goodness...

I have two tattoos that mean and symbolize something. Beautiful spirit in chinese (my mom says it is false advertisement). And another one on my lower back that has three crosses held up by a ribbon and it says love life. (I have three boys that are a blessing to me hence the crosses). My mom defaces that one by calling it a tramp stamp.. LMAO.. I want two more one with my husband name written SMALL somewhere.. I am not big on putting anyone name on me husband or not. But he surprised me and put my name on his ring finger so I made a drunken promise he will not let me take back. And my other one is too long to explain but it will read "U.S. Born and Trini Raised". I will have a fairy with torn wings at the bottom like a flag and one wing will be US Flag the other flag will be a Trinidad flag. I just have to find the artist to do it (guess it was not to long to explain)..

LOL at your BF accent! That would have been the same BS my hubs would have said. I will have to see about that Cucumber stuff though and see if I say yes to it as well.

How are things on your end?

That sounds nice...I've seen fairies designed similarly to how you've described it. I'm sure you'll find an artist who'll do it justice. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_smile And yeah, my boyfriend's a mess. If you think THAT'S funny, you should hear him when he's MAD! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_biggrin I laugh my butt off when he's cursing out his friends! It's great! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_lol
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 21st May 2010, 6:39 pm

FemmeFox wrote:Morning Miss Lady M!

Pic of of Skehmet?? I may need to try the YTC. I feel like my Aussie Moist may not cut it for much longer. Now that Seffy needs to be combed a bit more often I need something creamier with even MORE slip.

Yeah I think Ms. 5 Star Chick has just stated her 15 min of online infamy. I mean it's like sex tape bad (actual bad not so bad it's good). Eeek!

Hope you have a wonderful day and a great weekend!

LMAO at sex tape bad!! Too funny! And yeah, this Yes To Cucumber stuff is interesting. It's just...really creamy when you get it in your hair. I was like "Ooooh this is good.". Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_lol I think you'll definitely have some fun with the slip.
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 21st May 2010, 7:32 pm

Hey LadyMika! *waving right back* I'm so looking forward to this weekend, it's one of those weekends where I don't have to do a thing.

I hope you enjoy yours.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 21st May 2010, 7:41 pm

hey lady, just stopping thru. Your baby is pretty, hope you ahve a good weekend
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st May 2010, 8:50 pm

So do you think you can take Sekhmet and try out for the X-Factor!!! Sekhmet looks good enough to play!! That is a very nice instrument. I know I've paid some money for 2 trombones, snare drum and a bell kit!!!

ROTFL @ your BF...however, he did have a point!!! LOL

SMH at your work drama!!! Working with a lot of women can be real interesting. I just thank God that I have my own office with a door and lock; which means I don't have a lot of visitors!!! yeah me!!! LOL

I can't wait to see your yarn braids. How long is it going to take you to do them, and how long are you going to leave the braids in? Just curious...

Have a great weekend!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 21st May 2010, 11:29 pm

Mika love the guitar! my daughter has a acoustic guitar no way in hell she will get a electric one! She drives me crazy already with her random songs, and" I'm mad at my mom songs" that she insists on playing for me. One of these days I'mma make her eat that dayum guitar mid song lol. And females at work are a trip I sub teach and other teachers want to get all in your business, I'm like " Don't you have a class?"
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 22nd May 2010, 12:24 am

What kind of guitar is that Mika? I know you told us before but I forgot. Hubby is a musician. We have an full size organ, about 4 keyboards, a bass guitar, a lead guitar, a drum set and several amps...a small one, a big one, one for the bass...He is always talking about he needs to upgrade. I be like, "Until you have $2,000 worth of songs on that keyboard, we aint upgrading nothing!" Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 22nd May 2010, 12:53 am

Awesome guitar! I bought my ex a guitar for Christmas... right before we broke up...

But I've been wanting to learn the acoustic. I write a lot, poetry n the like and can carry a tune, so I've been thinking about getting into songwriting.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 22nd May 2010, 1:22 pm

lol@ lynnie and her timbaland hubby. men go so overboard...

umm jnb; i wouldve straight REPO'D that guitar had i got him that gift and broke up soon after...call me an indian giver but u aint serenading no other bytch off my hard earned duckets to pay for that guitar...shhhhhhhhyd Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_silent . matter of fact gimme his address im on my way....

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Lol @ the british accent, like chrs i could clearly hear the accent as i was reading...so much i read it like 3 times AND pictured
Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Russellbrand_897_18188102_0_0_12656_300

NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 22nd May 2010, 4:45 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:So do you think you can take Sekhmet and try out for the X-Factor!!! Sekhmet looks good enough to play!! That is a very nice instrument. I know I've paid some money for 2 trombones, snare drum and a bell kit!!!

ROTFL @ your BF...however, he did have a point!!! LOL

SMH at your work drama!!! Working with a lot of women can be real interesting. I just thank God that I have my own office with a door and lock; which means I don't have a lot of visitors!!! yeah me!!! LOL

I can't wait to see your yarn braids. How long is it going to take you to do them, and how long are you going to leave the braids in? Just curious...

Have a great weekend!!

KNH

X-Factor...? Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Confused (Does not watch television...) I've tried out for a couple bands early in the year (got snubbed) and a few people who "wanted" to start a band flaked. Right now, I'm just getting my chops up and doing my own thing. I'll start looking around for bands in about a month. Joining a band would be nice, but I'm not in a hurry.

Yeah, these wenches at my job are something else. Sad part is that they KNOW they've done whatever happened TO THEMSELVES, and them come to ME like I got all the answers. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes If I was a shrink, and they were my clients, I'd be RICH. FILTHY. STINKING. RICH.

Yarn braids take me about 10-12 hours to do. I plan on leaving them in for about 4-5 weeks, just to get my hands out of my hair. I've got HIFD something BAD. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_mad (Can't help it though! The curls just SNAP RIGHT BACK they're so elastic and soft... Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_redface ) I just might make it the look for the summer--once it starts to get hot, *I* start to get lazy. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_lol

Hope you're having a good weekend!
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 22nd May 2010, 4:58 pm

Curly_Aquarius wrote:Mika love the guitar! my daughter has a acoustic guitar no way in hell she will get a electric one! She drives me crazy already with her random songs, and" I'm mad at my mom songs" that she insists on playing for me. One of these days I'mma make her eat that dayum guitar mid song lol. And females at work are a trip I sub teach and other teachers want to get all in your business, I'm like " Don't you have a class?"

LOL at your daughter. Girl, just let her go at it. Maybe sign her up for some classes so she can drive the instructor crazy instead of you for a few hours. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_lol

Lynnieluve wrote:What kind of guitar is that Mika? I know you told us before but I forgot. Hubby is a musician. We have an full size organ, about 4 keyboards, a bass guitar, a lead guitar, a drum set and several amps...a small one, a big one, one for the bass...He is always talking about he needs to upgrade. I be like, "Until you have $2,000 worth of songs on that keyboard, we aint upgrading nothing!" Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_biggrin

Sekhmet is an Ibanez. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_smile LMAO at your husband. MEN. What can you do with 'em besides love them? Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_lol

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Awesome guitar! I bought my ex a guitar for Christmas... right before we broke up...

But I've been wanting to learn the acoustic. I write a lot, poetry n the like and can carry a tune, so I've been thinking about getting into songwriting.

Thank you! Ex-Factors suck, so...screw him. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes And yes, get into songwriting! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_bounce I'd love to read some of your poetry! Acoustics can come pretty cheap (I've seen one go for about $100.). The world needs more female guitarists! (And I need company at the train station! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_lol )

NubieNatty wrote:lol@ lynnie and her timbaland hubby. men go so overboard...

umm jnb; i wouldve straight REPO'D that guitar had i got him that gift and broke up soon after...call me an indian giver but u aint serenading no other bytch off my hard earned duckets to pay for that guitar...shhhhhhhhyd Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_silent . matter of fact gimme his address im on my way....

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Lol @ the british accent, like chrs i could clearly hear the accent as i was reading...so much i read it like 3 times AND pictured
Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Russellbrand_897_18188102_0_0_12656_300

LMAO!!! Well, the boyfriend IS that PALE. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_lol But he's MUCH hotter AND clean shaven! Especially the good parts! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 22nd May 2010, 5:26 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Just caught up!

LOL at your BF's accent. I could so hear him talking just reading what you typed.

Too many people get tattoos just because, so sad.

I may have to try your shake. It sounds yummy.

My boyfriend is a complete mess. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_lol I love him anyway though. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Herz

I work with someone like that. She's got some BEAUTIFUL tattoos, but the rest are "just because". Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes When will these girls LEARN?

Please, if you try the shake let me know how you like it! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 7 Icon_smile I mostly drink it to make up for breakfast--keeps you full for about two or three hours, and I drink water until the next meal.
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 24th May 2010, 6:52 am

LOL at your daughter. Girl, just let her go at it. Maybe sign her up for some classes so she can drive the instructor crazy instead of you for a few hours.
You might be on to something I know ourt local community college is offering like a summer camp type of workshop with classes and techniques I might look into it ! Thanks for the suggestion! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 24th May 2010, 2:51 pm

Morning LM!

How was your weekend? Did you get a chance to put your braids in?

Sekhmet is a beauty (if I didn't mention it before). I will keep an eye out for the YTC when I'm out n about.
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 24th May 2010, 3:38 pm

Hey Lady! Passing through to say hello. Have a great week!
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next