CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while.

+49
summerbreeze76
mizcreativelyme
jaybella
rayray19
Umph
Treece
curlya
BajanPrincess82
mrsmackey
blondie
PaganWifey
wyldhoney
CocaColaCutie
WhosThatRedHead
priceless
MellowOne
swoodward
TheRYL1
BrownSkinDiva
mstokes2008
TMS
FemmeFox
Pinkrage
iri9109
LaToya28
ktoliver5303
CocoEuro
CrissyQ
poeticlyspkng
jlowman1
DvaAuNaturel
Curly_Aquarius
~JOME~
bholmes87
ChrsLvsBks
Karyn
krazy coils
CurlsGalore
AfrikanLatina
Juices-n-Berries
SheeTacular
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
gigihaitiancurly
sweetdrk1
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
NubieNatty
LadyMika
53 posters

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Empty Re: Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while.

Post by LadyMika 18th May 2010, 2:18 pm

iri9109 wrote:i was amped for the new tattoo conv. pics but i guess the old ones will suffice lol. i agree with yall on tatoos having meaning...this girl i went to school with has her name on her back twice (she said the first one wasnt big enough) her exboyfriends name starting on her stomach and going around to her back (smh), some crusty stars on her wrist and some flowers on her stomach and probably more that idk of...and they all look cheap b/c she went to the same guy in the hood for $30...and then this dude i know has real G's on one arm & get G's on the other like "real G's get G's" or real gangsters get money smh...and cant forget the FBGM or MON/MOB tats...or tats like this:

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 22071_10

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_eek Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_evil If you're going to get a tattoo to put your ego on display, AT LEAST get something that has CLASS?? This is just screams TRAMP. The quality is PATHETIC. WTF is she going to do with that when she turns 40? 50? Disgusting. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_mad

Furthermore, CHEAP TATTOOS ARE NEVER GOOD!!! Period, end of story. When it comes to tattoos, you REALLY ARE getting what you're paying for, ladies. PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR YOUR INK. GO TO AN EXPERIENCED ARTIST.

See Iri, you're going to have me RANTIN' up in here today! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Lol
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Empty Re: Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while.

Post by iri9109 18th May 2010, 3:11 pm

lol! sorry didnt mean to get you going!

but i'm definitely doing my research before i get my tats and making sure i go to an experienced artist with a good reputation at a clean shop...i dont mind paying extra for something that im going to have for the rest of my life...which is why ppl should put more thought into what they're getting and where they get it done at because its PERMANENT.
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 18th May 2010, 5:21 pm

iri9109 wrote:i was amped for the new tattoo conv. pics but i guess the old ones will suffice lol. i agree with yall on tatoos having meaning...this girl i went to school with has her name on her back twice (she said the first one wasnt big enough) her exboyfriends name starting on her stomach and going around to her back (smh), some crusty stars on her wrist and some flowers on her stomach and probably more that idk of...and they all look cheap b/c she went to the same guy in the hood for $30...and then this dude i know has real G's on one arm & get G's on the other like "real G's get G's" or real gangsters get money smh...and cant forget the FBGM or MON/MOB tats...or tats like this:

Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 22071_10
See this is what I don't want! No

I been bouncing around the idea of a CUSTOM drawing of the Phoenix for me personally ( I feel the bird represents me more ways then one)and a custom hubby and my zodiac signs inter-mingling with each other? I hope I explained that right?

But then I have a cousin(that I am close to) that believes tats are evil and so are Egyptian symbols etc, and Zodiac signs, Pokemon, Sobe drinks etc.... But Imma do me **snap**
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 18th May 2010, 5:22 pm

Hey Lady!! How you..what is that mess ^^^^^^
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 18th May 2010, 7:04 pm

Heeeeeeeeey Miss Lady!

Ummmm yeah. It's all about knowing that this is going to be on your body FOREVER. I think of it like this: Your body is a canvas, a wall if you will. Would you rather have graffiti or a mural? I'm going mural. I do have one tattoo that I am ready to evolve. I still love it, love the craftsmanship but I want to add onto it so it is more representative of where I am now vs. where I was when I got it.

The tattoo that my GF and I want to get is osram ne nsoromma.
We may have found an artist to do it for us, a friend of a friend. I have found that a lot of female artists in the San Francisco Bay Area tend to focus more on animals/flowers/nature but I'm more of a tribal kinda girl. I may get some flowers to help evolve the tattoo on my hip tho. Thanks for posting the pics!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 19th May 2010, 10:39 am

Curly_Aquarius wrote:

I been bouncing around the idea of a CUSTOM drawing of the Phoenix for me personally ( I feel the bird represents me more ways then one)and a custom hubby and my zodiac signs inter-mingling with each other? I hope I explained that right?

But then I have a cousin(that I am close to) that believes tats are evil and so are Egyptian symbols etc, and Zodiac signs, Pokemon, Sobe drinks etc.... But Imma do me **snap**

Egyptian symbols? ANCESTRAL symbols, "evil"?? I wonder how they'll feel if they DID SOME RESEARCH and found out for themselves that 99.9% of the symbols we see TODAY are actually BASED ON THOSE SAME SYMBOLS? (Don't get me started. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_lol )

Regardless what cuzz-o may think, the Phoenix is a very powerful symbol in and of itself, but while the underlying theme is the same (rising from the ashes) it CAN have different appearances because it appears in several cultures (Japanese, Chinese, Russian, etc). Go online or check with an artist to see which one you like most. Otherwise, you're off to a good start. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_smile
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 19th May 2010, 10:53 am

FemmeFox wrote:Heeeeeeeeey Miss Lady!

Ummmm yeah. It's all about knowing that this is going to be on your body FOREVER. I think of it like this: Your body is a canvas, a wall if you will. Would you rather have graffiti or a mural? I'm going mural. I do have one tattoo that I am ready to evolve. I still love it, love the craftsmanship but I want to add onto it so it is more representative of where I am now vs. where I was when I got it.

The tattoo that my GF and I want to get is osram ne nsoromma.
We may have found an artist to do it for us, a friend of a friend. I have found that a lot of female artists in the San Francisco Bay Area tend to focus more on animals/flowers/nature but I'm more of a tribal kinda girl. I may get some flowers to help evolve the tattoo on my hip tho. Thanks for posting the pics!

That's a great way to look at it Femme. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_smile Tribals are great! I'm not really into flowers or nature for tattoos either, but depending on the entire tattoo itself I'll bend a little. I like the link...you may have given ME a few ideas! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_surprised
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 19th May 2010, 11:01 am

LadyMika wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:

Egyptian symbols? ANCESTRAL symbols, "evil"?? I wonder how they'll feel if they DID SOME RESEARCH and found out for themselves that 99.9% of the symbols we see TODAY are actually BASED ON THOSE SAME SYMBOLS? (Don't get me started. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_lol )

Regardless what cuzz-o may think, the Phoenix is a very powerful symbol in and of itself, but while the underlying theme is the same (rising from the ashes) it CAN have different appearances because it appears in several cultures (Japanese, Chinese, Russian, etc). Go online or check with an artist to see which one you like most. Otherwise, you're off to a good start. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_smile
Mika, I know I want the Phoenix just like it looks on the Egyptian Hieroglyphics, but like I said "Imma do Mo!" all others can just move around! I will def start being more "active" in my search for a good artist and when I do get the tat I will post it.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 19th May 2010, 12:07 pm

Curly_Aquarius wrote:
LadyMika wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:

Mika, I know I want the Phoenix just like it looks on the Egyptian Hieroglyphics, but like I said "Imma do Mo!" all others can just move around! I will def start being more "active" in my search for a good artist and when I do get the tat I will post it.

Go get it girl! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_cool Do keep me updated! I'm actually getting excited WITH you! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_smile
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 19th May 2010, 12:18 pm

LadyMika wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:
LadyMika wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:

Go get it girl! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_cool Do keep me updated! I'm actually getting excited WITH you! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_smile
Excitement I can handle pain
I can't my hubby told me after a while the pain stops while they are tatting don't know how true that is but we will see! Enough bout me, how is your day going in NEW YORK!!??****Singing like A Keys****
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 19th May 2010, 12:56 pm

Morning LadyM....

Thanks for sharing your pictures and knowledge. I probably won't never get a tatoo cause I have a fear of needles. I really don't do any type of self-inflicting pain. All I ever wanted was a little bitty orange elephant on my inner thigh!! So...I will just enjoy the few tatoos I see on everybody else that are tastefully done!!

Just wanted to say hi as well!! **waving**
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 19th May 2010, 1:10 pm

Interesting pics from the convention. Looks like fun. And I agree with Femme, Iri, CurlyA, and JnB comments on getting meaningful tattoos. I was 25 or 26 whereas my friends got crazy stuff like BF name (and were broken up by the time we graduated college - WTH?!) and flowers, etc. when were in college around age 19,20.

I love what Femme said. My tattoo then was meanigful and I want it updated. Never thought of adding to it and having it blend. Might consider that. But I also want something small on my lower back. First one was in Raleigh, years ago at a very reputable shop. Now, I have to find someone in the DC Metro area.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 19th May 2010, 1:28 pm

Honestly, I didn't start dressing like a WOMAN until very recently. If you saw me in a dress or skirt, it was for WORK. I'm usually quite the tomboy (I live in my baggy cargo pants.) Trying to be cute is hard when you've got a 20-something pound guitar on your back. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Kopfschuettel . However, I've been buying more dresses, skirts, heels, and even makeup (though I gave away a massive palette recently) over the last year or so. More over the last three months. I've been feeling this way since the FIRST BC, but since the second things have gone up a notch. Even the boyfriend has noticed, and he met me when I was a straight up tomboy. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_silent I'm not complaining (of course not!), just an observation. ...But whatever I'm doing, I'll keep doing it! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_smile

The boyfriend also pointed out that my skin has been GLOWING for the last couple of weeks, since I started drinking my shakes everyday...even a little WEIGHT gain. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_scratch Tell you the truth, I'm not a breakfast person. So the shake is practically me making up for that ONE meal I don't get. (I DO NOT skip later meals, though which might explain the extra junk in the trunk...cuz...that's where it went.) I don't really put in a bunch of stuff, I keep my recipe pretty simple:

--1 raw egg
--1 heaping scoop of Spiru-tein mix
--1 whole banana
--1.5 cups of soy milk
--1 tablespoon of raw wheat germ
--2 tablespoons of honey (for taste)

That's it. I was thinking of adding wheat germ OIL, but I think this is fine for now. I'll re-up the Spiru-tein today, and get more bananas. Might add some Ovaltine or something. I love Ovaltine. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_lol

Yesterday was my first guitar lesson in a while. (Four months.) I try to play on my own, but even *I* could stand to learn a few things. So, I signed up for more lessons and yesterday was the first. New instructor, new classmates (all women!) and it was fun! Of course, Sekhmet (my guitar) gets ALL the attention. I'll see about getting new strings this weekend and a new strap. Don't really need them but I want them. (They're cheap, so it's no big deal.)

And since today is looking like a nice day despite the clouds, Gypsy and I may take a walk outside to the thrift store and enjoy some Indian food for lunch. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_smile Chana Saag (chick peas and cooked spinach) and lots of naan bread sounds NICE. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_bounce

As far as hair plans go, I'm waiting until the current shea mix runs out before I start a new one (which shouldn't be much longer). I'll also start the Aloe Grow when this week's bottle of KCKT mix runs out. So that'll most likely be Saturday or Sunday. I'll do a progress/length check for the TWA challenge at the end of the month, and also install my yarn braids for 4-5 weeks. I'm itching to do some styles, and the braids will help me curb my impatience for a while.

Otherwise, ain't nothin' going on. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_wink Have a great day everyone!
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 19th May 2010, 1:31 pm

Curly_Aquarius wrote:
LadyMika wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:
LadyMika wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:

I can't my hubby told me after a while the pain stops while they are tatting don't know how true that is but we will see! Enough bout me, how is your day going in NEW YORK!!??****Singing like A Keys****

Pretty good so far! The weather is playing nicer than it was yesterday. I'll be spending a few hours out in the neighborhood to pick up a few things and just chill. Maybe play (guitar) in the park for a while. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_smile
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 19th May 2010, 2:04 pm

LadyMika wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:
LadyMika wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:
LadyMika wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:

Pretty good so far! The weather is playing nicer than it was yesterday. I'll be spending a few hours out in the neighborhood to pick up a few things and just chill. Maybe play (guitar) in the park for a while. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_smile
Sounds like a good day with much relaxing Razz
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 19th May 2010, 3:00 pm

Sounds like a nice day is planned! When can we see a pic of Sekhmet?
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 19th May 2010, 3:23 pm

I'm so glad you had a great time at the tattoo convention! Thanks for sharing your pics. I just got my first tattoo after 31 years in March. I made sure I got something meaningful and unique.

You're so right about people just getting tattoos, because they have nothing else to do. I work with kids who have tattoos that you described like tramps stamps, their own name (really???), and some other nonsense. One of my students got one on her stomach! I thought to myself, she must not want to have babies in the future, because if she does, it's going to stretch like and never bounce back! *Sigh* They'll learn the hard way, I guess.
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 19th May 2010, 6:24 pm

OMG..that look likes it was done with a sharpie!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 20th May 2010, 12:06 pm

FemmeFox wrote:Sounds like a nice day is planned! When can we see a pic of Sekhmet?

Actually, I'll take a good picture of her today! Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_smile

CurlsGalore wrote:I'm so glad you had a great time at the tattoo convention! Thanks for sharing your pics. I just got my first tattoo after 31 years in March. I made sure I got something meaningful and unique.

You're so right about people just getting tattoos, because they have nothing else to do. I work with kids who have tattoos that you described like tramps stamps, their own name (really???), and some other nonsense. One of my students got one on her stomach! I thought to myself, she must not want to have babies in the future, because if she does, it's going to stretch like and never bounce back! *Sigh* They'll learn the hard way, I guess.

When the youngin's get their bellies tattoo'd, I'm EXTREMELY leery. It's like " Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Suspect Are you even FIRM in the kind of life you want to live FIRST, for you to even GET that?" And of course you're going to get the Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Confused because THEY'RE NOT. They're doing it strictly for the ATTENTION, which is bad reason to get a tattoo. You'll get attention anyway by mentioning you have one. Going for the gusto and getting trifling shite like the one above, or "M.O.N./M.O.B.", some dude or girl's name, or other trivial nonsense "just because" is...well, CRASS. It disrespects the art form. It also disrespects the person WEARING it, because after all, in this society you ARE defined by your immediate appearance. Walking around with "five star chick" emblazoned on your chest and spitefully wearing a low-cut shirt isn't going to get you positive attention AT ALL. Regardless of what the "friends" say. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Kopfschuettel
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 20th May 2010, 12:12 pm

CocoEuro wrote:

OMG..that look likes it was done with a sharpie!!!

I KNOW. I can just TELL they traced those letters RIGHT from the flash card, drew some whack looking stars and said "here ya go" and SHE said "OMGILOVEIT!!!!1111ELEVETYONE". Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_rolleyes Oh the curse words running through my mind right now. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Lol
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th May 2010, 12:13 pm

Hey Lady M!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 20th May 2010, 1:14 pm

Good morning ladies!

I worked the graveyard shift last night, got home this morning and woke up about an hour ago from a few hours sleep. I just paid my cell bill ( Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_mad ) so now I'm just hanging out in the house.

After giving away the extra bottle of the Giovanni 50:50 Hydrating conditioner (because it was epic fail), I went ahead and got started with the Yes To Cucumbers conditioner. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_eek The SLIP. OMFG. THE SLIP. IS. ABSURD. I'm co-washing and I've got my fingers in my head like "Gotta get this buildup...wait...WTF? So creamy? And SOFT? Holy s***!" (I've got a potty mouth, excuse me. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_redface ) So I rinse out, touch my hair and not only is it CLEAN, it's also SOFT. In my head I'm saying "Okay. I can work with this for a while.". I throw on my KCKT, shea butter and castor oil, and let me tell you: my hair STAYED SOFT all day. Even when I refreshed it right before work; my hair STAYED moisturized. My hair was also fairly defined. So yeah. So far so good. I'll give a full review when the bottle is finished.

The week after next, I'd like to get Henna/Mehndi done on my arms for a friend's wedding. I'm really, REALLY itching for more ink and getting Mehndi will curb the itch for a while. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_lol Mehndi is yet another form of body art, that dates back 5,000 YEARS. They're traditionally worn for special occasions: weddings, childbirth, marriage, etc. I was actually CONSIDERING having a Mehndi design TATTOO'D at one point, but the money--nor the Mehndi artist--was available at the time. Unlike tattoos, Mehndi is not as expensive, but the price WILL change depending on how much of your body you're getting done (entire back, full arms, covering hands AND feet). I'm not dead set on it, though it WOULD be nice. ...Maybe I can talk the boyfriend into paying for it. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Confused

At any rate, I'm going to make myself some lunch, and then I'll probably take ANOTHER nap. Tomorrow is back to work so I'll just spend today doing NOT A DAMN THING. Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_lol I love being lazy.

Have a great afternoon everyone.
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 20th May 2010, 3:21 pm

I will NOT "Say Yes to Cucumbers!" Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_evil

I repeat: I WILL NOT "SAY YES TO CUCUMBERS!" Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_mad
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 20th May 2010, 3:58 pm

that dmn five star chick tat...OMG!!! i hate when chicks do such ghetto foolishness Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_mad "fee fi foe figga boy i hate a ngga"- chris rock

anyhoo, u got me wantin another tat too, i got "beauty" in arabic on my wrist 2 days before 9-11 happened so people looked at me like i was a talibam wit a secret pass on my wrist Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_neutral . i did the whole piercing thing when i was younger but i still secretly want a nose ring, i mean not a big one but a cute, lil almost invisible dainty one but i dnt know how i feel about doin anything to my face at my age. i wish i did it at 18 Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_rolleyes . what i AM mad at is Tiny (TI's girl) still rockin that 1999 eyebrow ring Lady Mika--The Locs Start HERE. (lol) Leaving the interwebs for a while. - Page 6 Icon_evil

i did make sure i wrote down that protein shake u got goin cuz it sounds yummy!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 20th May 2010, 4:01 pm

Loved your description of the Yes to Cucumbers (I'm hooked on it too)!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next