CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4b's Please Stand Up!

+16
mizzy247
tresmom08
Alanija
EmbracingNaturalMe
coilykinks
moonchild
WalkingInDestiny
KnottyKinkyMommy
QuietButterfly
HAMPTONSFNST
NubieNatty
Curlz of Luv
agore07
dajewel
Juices-n-Berries
Born2BeMe
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

4b's Please Stand Up! - Page 4 Empty Re: 4b's Please Stand Up!

Post by Juices-n-Berries 2nd June 2010, 12:20 am

CurlyPA wrote:Thanks juice-n-berries. I think I have come to the realization but just holding onto a little glimmer of hope.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. The eco styler custard is really good for my hair in terms of moisture. although I started out with a "wash-n-go" I am now almost done twisting. I just really want a little curl...

What I'd say is don't compare your hair to everyone else's. Then you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. Also, I'm not sure how long your hair is, but I've noticed that the longer my hair gets, it has more of a curl pattern. In addition, keeping a proper balance of moisture and protein can help get it at it's optimum state. If I could see some pictures of your hair maybe I could help you better if I see what we're working with.

Btw, I didn't develop this attitude over night. These things were a struggle for me when I first went natural as well. So just stay strong and be encouraged.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4