CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natural Hair Salon in NY

3 posters

Go down

Natural Hair Salon  in NY Empty Natural Hair Salon in NY

Post by CurlyD 27th April 2010, 5:10 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for a Natural hair salon in NY and I would some feedback. I need to trim my hair, but i'm not sure where to go. by the way most of the salon out the are very expensive, and I'm on a budget. Ladies please help me out.... thanks a million

CurlyD

Back to top Go down

Natural Hair Salon  in NY Empty Re: Natural Hair Salon in NY

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 3rd May 2010, 10:47 am

As you already stated, most salons that are experienced with natural hair are more expensive than you would like to spend. Perhaps you can watch a video tutorial on how to trim your hair. If you're still determined to have it professionally trimmed, check out Christophe's on I think it's 5th ave and request Tameka. I read about her services on NaturallyCurly.com. You can also look up Khamit Kinks in Brooklyn or DevaCurl trained stylists in NYC. HTH
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedStraightUp 5th May 2010, 6:51 pm

I'm really from northern CA but often travel to NY on business. in March i met with Julie at devchon. They can be priciey $150 for cut/shampoo but they have a great way of cutting dry hair and each curl. Absolute best wash i have had in years.

Julie also recommened some products for me that have my hair now super easy to maintain - all Deva Curl product. You can n check them out here - http://devachansalon.com/

Hope that help and be sure to let me know if you try them and have a great experience.
MixedStraightUp
MixedStraightUp

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyD 21st May 2010, 12:12 am

Thank you girls for the recommendations, I will give it a try..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CurlyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down