CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage...

+73
Maricopa
swoodward
Heart2Worship
Curlz of Luv
newday
priceless
Neems
Happy2B
Janet36603
Deva_87
NhappyJackie
kinksncurls
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
curlsunfurled
soleil
KnottyKinkyMommy
LaToya28
CocoEuro
iri9109
Mom2KurlyT
Serenity23
Pinkrage
MomnWife
jlowman1
BrownSkinDiva
LadyMika
TheRYL1
CurlsGalore
krazy coils
AfrikanLatina
mstokes2008
~JOME~
vmichelle
HAMPTONSFNST
awills
Curly_Aquarius
TMS
coilykinks
crvng4mr
NylaCoils
mrsmackey
MahoganyCurls
poeticlyspkng
A85
exhale1913
jcanalena79
Karyn
ktoliver5303
ChrsLvsBks
missmoriah
sunbaby
CrissyQ
NubieNatty
StephanieB
Mz. Thang
.:Eden:.
DvaAuNaturel
TerraD
Nikcoils
Intelligentbeauty
tiashaunteƩ
Juices-n-Berries
bholmes87
Muz
Notthecoolmom
sweetdrk1
CocaColaCutie
KinkyNappyHappy
FemmeFox
SheeTacular
BlondeByDesire
Lynnieluve
MellowOne
77 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 39 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage...

Post by poeticlyspkng 7th June 2010, 6:23 pm

That puff is so cute Lynnie! I have been attempting to get one but still not quite long enough. Maybe by late summer!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 39 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage...

Post by Serenity23 7th June 2010, 6:29 pm

Your puff looks great! Very thick and full..
Serenity23
Serenity23

http://public.fotki.com/Serenity23/  http://www.curlynikki.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th June 2010, 7:28 pm

coilykinks wrote:Wow! I love that puff! Its so full and curly!

CurlsGalore wrote:Hey Lynnie! Just stopping by to check up on your and Roxie! Cute puff, chica!!!

swoodward wrote:It IS full and curly, you look so pretty!

xtremelyperfect wrote:hi girl! just stopping to say hi! that puff is looking gorgeous! Smile i love your coils.

Thanks Ladies!!

BrownSkinDiva wrote:Roxie is looking awesome Lynnie!!! have a happy monday and a great work week hon Smile

Thanks. My "work" week never ends. I'm a stay at home mom. LOL!!

krazy coils wrote:Hey Lynnie,

Your puff is really gorgeous!

Thanks!!

CocaColaCutie wrote:pretty puff!!! i love the waves at the front. what (if anything) did you slick it back with?

Thanks!! I used Eco Styler Olive Oil gel.

NubieNatty wrote:i havent seen that puff in a while...what a difference!! well i hope the HHC works for u esp since u got the overload size!

I hope it works too Nubie. It worked so well when I had a TWA.

mstokes2008 wrote:Ooooohhhhh Lynnie I love that puff!!!

CrissyQ wrote:I like it, I like it :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 39 Icon_lol

Thanks!!

CrissyQ wrote:hey lynnie got a question, when you had your TWA, what did you use in your hair?

I used Oyin products when I first BC. I used the HHC, Shine and Define, Whipped Pudding and the Greg Juice. I wore the same style I am wearing now....twist and twist outs.

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Hey pretty lady!

Love the fitness and potty training portion of your journal! Glad your son is catching on quickly :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 39 Icon_smile .

Roxie is looking great!

Thanks Big Sis!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th June 2010, 7:29 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:That puff is so cute Lynnie! I have been attempting to get one but still not quite long enough. Maybe by late summer!

Serenity23 wrote:Your puff looks great! Very thick and full..

Thanks ladies!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th June 2010, 7:49 pm

The Adventures of Potty Training

Everything is still going good. Still no poopie in the potty. :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 39 Icon_rolleyes

In hair news...

Roxie is still in a puff. I tied my edges down with my scarf and put my bonnet on last night. This morning, I put some Pooka Hair Nectar on my edges...fluff my puff and that's it.

Tonight, with the puff still in place, I am gonna two strand twist it the the Shea Moisture Conditioning and Style Milk. I think I am gonna try the Burnt Sugar Pomade on my edges...tie it all down and go to bed.

Fitness Journey

It's so hard for me to make it to the gym on Mondays. I didnt make it this morning. I will be there bright and early in the AM.

Thought of the day:

You still haven't started your fitness journey yet? What are you waiting for? Really?
Have you thought about what baby steps you can make to get started?

~ Don't always look for the closest parking space at work or at the mall.

~ Take the stairs instead of the elevator.

~ Drink more water.

~ Get a salad instead of french fries.

~ Eat more green vegetables.

Stop making excuses and get start!!!!!

That's all for now!! Later curlies!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 7th June 2010, 8:01 pm

Hey Lynnie, have you thought of making Mon your day off or are you a 7 day a week exerciser?

I ask because I am having massive joint problems - bad enough to send me screaming to a Rheumatologist but I can still do yoga and I need something bad. Do you think I should schedule my workouts? Since you have a system I thought maybe you could advise me? So far I am just not getting anywhere because I keep waiting for a spontaneous moment!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 7th June 2010, 8:03 pm

Hey Lynnie,

What did you use to hold your puff in place (an ouchless band)?

Most people hate riding with me because I always park far away. I refuse to sit and wait 5-10 minutes for people to get in their car and get their parking spot or drive around forever trying to get a close parking space.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th June 2010, 9:53 pm

swoodward wrote:Hey Lynnie, have you thought of making Mon your day off or are you a 7 day a week exerciser?

I ask because I am having massive joint problems - bad enough to send me screaming to a Rheumatologist but I can still do yoga and I need something bad. Do you think I should schedule my workouts? Since you have a system I thought maybe you could advise me? So far I am just not getting anywhere because I keep waiting for a spontaneous moment!

I am working out 4 days a week and I want to make 5 days a week. I would definitely suggest scheduling your workouts. 3 days a week would be great...MWF. Your spontaneous moments may be far and few between which will not help you.

krazy coils wrote:Hey Lynnie,

What did you use to hold your puff in place (an ouchless band)?

Most people hate riding with me because I always park far away. I refuse to sit and wait 5-10 minutes for people to get in their car and get their parking spot or drive around forever trying to get a close parking space.

I start out using an ouchless band because it is the only thing that will hold the thick stuff down. After it has "set" for about 10-15 minutes, I tie my knee hi (the entire thing) on there, then remove the ouchless band. The ouchless bands give me headaches.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 7th June 2010, 10:18 pm

Your puff looks awesome! As expected. Lol. :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 39 Icon_biggrin
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 7th June 2010, 10:34 pm

Lynnie your hair always come out great love the puff! Smile
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 8th June 2010, 12:09 am

Hey , Mrs Lynnie

SUPER CUTE!!!! as always :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 39 Icon_biggrin
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 8th June 2010, 9:05 am

hey lynnie, happy tuesday!!! hope you have a great day Smile
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 8th June 2010, 10:23 am

HOW DID YOU GET YOUR PUFF SO PERFECT!! I mean really what did you do to slick it back and hold the puff with!! I can not Figure that out for the life of me!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 8th June 2010, 2:31 pm

This morning I decided to see how Roxie would look if I pulled my puff higher. I didnt even know if she was long enough or not. She is, She is!!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 39 Icon_bounce

I know I look like a first grader but I am so excited and I love it!!! I have reached another natural hair milestone....Being able to pull my puff up on top of my head.

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 39 Img_4712

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 39 Img_4713

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 39 Img_4714
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 8th June 2010, 2:38 pm

yay!!!!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 8th June 2010, 2:38 pm

Well...I think this last puff is too cute. I can't see the first puff...don't know why, but cute nontheless!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 8th June 2010, 2:53 pm

Yay! Look at Lynnie's P-U-F-F! Doing big thangs...Congrats! LOL
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 8th June 2010, 2:54 pm

woot! That is sooooo flippin adorable Lynnie!!!!!!!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 8th June 2010, 2:57 pm

That is cute! Can't wait until I can do that! What do you use to hold it in place?
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 8th June 2010, 3:16 pm

This puff is too cute!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity23 8th June 2010, 3:43 pm

It looks really cute Lynnie! It's funny how once we BC we have these little milestones that make us so happy! I'm anticipating the day when I can make a bun. You won't be able to tell me nothing then! But your puff doesn't look like a little girl, I think it looks cute and funky.
Serenity23
Serenity23

http://public.fotki.com/Serenity23/  http://www.curlynikki.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 8th June 2010, 3:57 pm

girl who u foolin u knew dmn well u could pull that puff on top of ur head a mere 5 months ago :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 39 Icon_rolleyes u are lookin like a little girl too, toooo cute!! i always love a high pony.

so how are you liking ur pooka nectar?

@kc; u know what...i feel u on the parkin..which helps me complete my vents..PART 2!! stay tuned!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by xtremelyperfect 8th June 2010, 6:31 pm

cute puff! i only put my puff on the top of my head. i don't care if i look like a lil kid lol. most people think i do regardless. go lynnie!!! Very Happy
xtremelyperfect
xtremelyperfect

http://fuckyeahnadia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 8th June 2010, 7:03 pm

Awww. How cute! I don't think you look like a first grader. Maybe 6th grade. Lol. Awesome growth. I think xal is getting there...
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 8th June 2010, 7:23 pm

Love the high puff. Reminds me of when I was little and my mom would pull my hair into "bush balls" (that's what she called them). I love seeing them on anyone. Looks good on you!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next