CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlondeByDesire's Bella - Love Being Natural

+60
atangledmess
j. kinky
Freestyles
jaybella
funkyhairchic
mizcreativelyme
blondie
Treece
kim
BajanPrincess82
thetiffany
freckledmom4
cyclingchick
PaganWifey
Cherry: extraordinary!
Keisha
Hurricane Curly
NhappyJackie
krazy coils
CurlsGalore
AfrikanLatina
jlowman1
QuietButterfly
nattyblog
swoodward
NaturalNixon
CocoEuro
TMS
NylaCoils
LadyMika
Nikcoils
crvng4mr
TheRYL1
Curly_Aquarius
Muz
sunbaby
MahoganyCurls
MellowOne
Lynnieluve
poeticlyspkng
Mz. Thang
neethair
SisterBoyd
Serenity23
CocaColaCutie
LaToya28
tiashaunteƩ
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
CrissyQ
sweetdrk1
ChrsLvsBks
jcanalena79
Juices-n-Berries
ktoliver5303
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
DvaAuNaturel
SheeTacular
BlondeByDesire
64 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

BlondeByDesire's Bella - Love Being Natural - Page 2 Empty Re: BlondeByDesire's Bella - Love Being Natural

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th April 2010, 4:03 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:BlondeByDesire's Bella - Love Being Natural - Page 2 Img00023

Hey BBD!

I like your hair of course. BlondeByDesire's Bella - Love Being Natural - Page 2 Drunken_smilie I do have a question...in CCC's thread you posted that you alternate between protine and mositure. Can you elaborate?

TIA

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

BlondeByDesire's Bella - Love Being Natural - Page 2 Empty Re: BlondeByDesire's Bella - Love Being Natural

Post by BlondeByDesire 16th April 2010, 5:28 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
BlondeByDesire wrote:BlondeByDesire's Bella - Love Being Natural - Page 2 Img00023

Hey BBD!

I like your hair of course. BlondeByDesire's Bella - Love Being Natural - Page 2 Drunken_smilie I do have a question...in CCC's thread you posted that you alternate between protine and mositure. Can you elaborate?

TIA

KNH

Sure, I alternate weeks on using a protein based conditioner and a moisturizing one for my co-washes/rinsing cons. DT I usually stick with a moisturizing conditioner because I keep that in overnight. Just to keep my balance. i.e. Curls Sublime (pure moisture) - Giovanni Smooth as Silk (has protein) and Renpure Organics (protein).
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 16th April 2010, 5:32 pm

Hey BBD! Just stopping through. The hair looks good today, per usual Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 17th April 2010, 1:39 pm

Hey!!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 17th April 2010, 6:23 pm

Hey Ladies,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 17th April 2010, 7:24 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:Hey Ladies,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Isn't it a gorgeous day?!! I read it was supposed to rain, but so far it's been sunshine down here in MD. Just getting a chance to do a proper DC after a "henna gloss" treatment on Thurs., so stuck inside under the dryer while wishing I was outside doing .... something! lol!
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 17th April 2010, 8:23 pm

I'm feeling a little lazy today. I might wash/con tomorrow and try out my Hair Therapy Wrap. Then will begin the twist challenge.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 18th April 2010, 5:30 pm

Hey BBD~

I'm know how you feel. I'm enjoying the fact that I have NOTHING to do for a change!!

Enjoy your Sunday!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th April 2010, 8:21 am

Good Morning Ladies,

Hair update - so this past Saturday night I used my satin pillow case for the fist time. I usually sleep in my bonnet or satin scarf. Let me tell you I was in heaven - I loved not having anything on my head - I felt free and hair just glided on it. I just had to share that.

So on Sunday I cleansed my hair with Curls cleansing cream, applied DT that consisted of MHC Organics hair paste (I love this), AO White Camilla Con mixed with some of Fluertzy's Hair Oil. Applied my plastic cap and used my Hair Therapy Wrap. I heated it for 80 seconds in 10 minute intervals making sure not to bust the gel packs. I left that on for 30 minutes. It got warm but it wasn't hot. I let my DT sit for an additional 3 hours. I rinsed and detangled. I plopped for about 10 mins.

So I'm in the twist challenge. I applied my Giovanni Direct Leave-In with EVOO on top. I used Koils by Nature Butter along with the KBN gel to twist. It took me 2 hrs to complete. Pictures will be posted in the Twist Challenge thread.

PICTURES ARE POSTED IN THE TWIST CHALLENGE ....
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 19th April 2010, 1:09 pm

Morning BBD~

I love what you did with your twists!! Good luck with this challenge!! I wish I could participate...you guys look like you are having fun over there!!

Have a blessed day!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th April 2010, 2:10 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Morning BBD~

I love what you did with your twists!! Good luck with this challenge!! I wish I could participate...you guys look like you are having fun over there!!

Have a blessed day!!

KNH

Thanks
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th April 2010, 2:23 pm

Hey BBD,
Your twists came out great. I really like how you positioned them. And the updo is great too. BlondeByDesire's Bella - Love Being Natural - Page 2 Icon_biggrin And YAYYYY FOR GROWTH AND MAINTANING LENGTH BlondeByDesire's Bella - Love Being Natural - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 19th April 2010, 2:31 pm

I love my satin pillowcase. I use to not be able to mist my hair and wake up with it dry because it was covered. Now I can mist my hair with almost anything and the style is set and dry by the time I wake up.
I was paranoid at first that I was going to end up off of the pillow but it hasn't happened yet.
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 19th April 2010, 3:04 pm

Loving the twists BBD! Looking good for the challenge Razz
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 19th April 2010, 3:08 pm

Good morning! and good luck with the challenge!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th April 2010, 3:08 pm

Hey BBD, I had to catch up with your and your beautiful hair. I am going to see the twist. I am sure they are wonderful!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th April 2010, 3:55 pm

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Hey BBD,
Your twists came out great. I really like how you positioned them. And the updo is great too. BlondeByDesire's Bella - Love Being Natural - Page 2 Icon_biggrin And YAYYYY FOR GROWTH AND MAINTANING LENGTH BlondeByDesire's Bella - Love Being Natural - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Thanks IB.

tiashauntee wrote:I love my satin pillowcase. I use to not be able to mist my hair and wake up with it dry because it was covered. Now I can mist my hair with almost anything and the style is set and dry by the time I wake up.
I was paranoid at first that I was going to end up off of the pillow but it hasn't happened yet.

I didn't know what I was missing. I plan on purchasing a few more. I have two right now emerald green. I figures oils and moisturizes would get on it and stain it.

bholmes87 wrote:Loving the twists BBD! Looking good for the challenge Razz

Thanks - bholmes

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Good morning! and good luck with the challenge!

Thanks JnB

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey BBD, I had to catch up with your and your beautiful hair. I am going to see the twist. I am sure they are wonderful!

Hey Sweet, let me know what you think.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th April 2010, 3:58 pm

OMG they are juicy I LOVE IT! you did an AWESOME job! and I love how you pinned them up! Go head BBD!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th April 2010, 12:54 pm

Hey BBD, where are you today?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 20th April 2010, 12:56 pm

Morning BBD~

How are you doing? I'll go check the twist challenge thread to see if you are over there!!

Hope you are having a great day!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 20th April 2010, 12:58 pm

Hey good morning.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 20th April 2010, 10:04 pm

BBD............................WHERE ARE U?................................BBD
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th April 2010, 11:41 pm

Checking to see if you checked in today.......
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st April 2010, 12:50 am

Hey BBD~

Just checking on you before I call it a night. pale I hope everything is okay!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 21st April 2010, 1:39 am

Hey there. Didn't get your usual good morning. Just seeing if you're ok...
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next