CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! I think I damaged my natural by trying a blow-out...

2 posters

Go down

Help! I think I damaged my natural by trying a blow-out... Empty Help! I think I damaged my natural by trying a blow-out...

Post by ksophia 22nd April 2010, 12:25 pm

G'day curlies. So I tried a blow out for the first time ever this past wknd and I think I did it incorrectly. There's now a portion of my head where the hair is - even if only noticeable by me - thinner and shorter. It was the first time in 4 years I'd put heat to my natural head and I wonder if I shocked her too badly... there was hair everywhere! I sould clarify that it wasn't coming out in clumps, but there were little natural curlies all over. I shed so easily and have to wonder if that's why I see so little (perceived) growth. I haven't had a trim in over a year now but what I really need - especially after this fiasco - is someone to evaluate my hair.

I need some Houston curlies to give me some advice on a good natural salon to visit to have a consultation about my hair before I do anything drastic (like start over even though I've been growing my hair for 1 year). There are several in town and I need to cut to the chase and find a good one. I'm feeling a little guilty that I may have damaged my hair in ignorance so some encouragement might not hurt even if you don't know any places in Houston [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you all in advance!!!

ksophia

Back to top Go down

Help! I think I damaged my natural by trying a blow-out... Empty Re: Help! I think I damaged my natural by trying a blow-out...

Post by ktoliver5303 22nd April 2010, 12:43 pm

Athena Laster
Circle of Peace
1808 Wheeler St.
Unit 1
Houston,
TX 77004
832-335-3104

She is right off of Almeda and Wheeler street on the corner behind the car wash place. She is BOMB! It is either her Aneesha or Zumaji but they all are great! If she does not answer leave a message and then text message her. She answer texts back. Just tell her that you were referred to her by Kimberly Toliver (in Iraq). She will help you out hun they have has blessed hands.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Help! I think I damaged my natural by trying a blow-out... Empty Re: Help! I think I damaged my natural by trying a blow-out...

Post by ksophia 26th April 2010, 11:13 pm

Thanks Kim, I called and texted last week but haven't heard back from her yet.

ksophia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down