CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aubrey DT?

2 posters

Go down

Aubrey DT? Empty Aubrey DT?

Post by HappyCurly 21st April 2010, 8:04 pm

Has anyone used the Aubrey white camellia conditioner for a deep treatment? The directions say that if you put it on the hair for fifteen minutes while the hair is dry, then do shampoo conditioner, it is a good DT. I've never heard of this method. Does it work?

I used the Aubrey once for a regular conditioner. and, it was dissapointing!! I think it might have left a zit on my scalp, so I'm nervous to try again. That was when I started to transition. Now I'm hoping it works better now I've got some new growth. and i'm willing to try anything since I am losing a lot of hair when I comb it, wet or dry.

HappyCurly

Back to top Go down

Aubrey DT? Empty Re: Aubrey DT?

Post by Curlock Holmes 22nd April 2010, 12:33 am

I've used the Aubrey WC and it really didn't do anything for my hair... not to mention I can't stand the way it smells.

Now the Aubrey Honey Suckle Rose condish? TOTALLY different story-- VERY moisturizing, it's my favorite deep conditioner!

I've never tried putting it on dry hair, especially because they're so thick that you'd have to add a lot more just to get decent coverage. For me it works just fine on damp/wet hair.
Curlock Holmes
Curlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyCurly 22nd April 2010, 5:46 pm

THANKS!!! I will try to get the h s r one. How long do you leave it on when you DT?

HappyCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Curlock Holmes 22nd April 2010, 11:56 pm

I'd say a couple of hours.. some people DC overnight but sleeping with conditioner on my head is kind of uncomfortable.
Curlock Holmes
Curlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down