CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coils in your TWA!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Coils in your TWA!!!!! Empty Coils in your TWA!!!!!

Post by KeepingitKurly 13th April 2010, 4:04 pm

OK, I have a TWA, I tried to put some finger coils in hair saturday night. For my first attempt, I thing it turned out fairly nice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .... It took forever though... About 2 1/2 hours..... It was cute that day but when I woke up Sunday Morning that were a flat, frizzy mess [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .... I still have them in but they look horrible so Im going to wash them out tonight. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The problem is, coils takes an incredible about of time and I need some advice on how to keep them looking nice for 3-4 days @ least...... Any advice CUrlies?????? I need your [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] help.....
KeepingitKurly
KeepingitKurly

Back to top Go down

Coils in your TWA!!!!! Empty Re: Coils in your TWA!!!!!

Post by poeticlyspkng 13th April 2010, 4:53 pm

my only advice would be to use a spritz to refresh them the next day. Have you created one? Many of the curlies have recipes. Your hair in your avatar looks pretty though. Hang in there.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by KeepingitKurly 13th April 2010, 4:57 pm

Thanks poeticlyspkng for the compliment... in my avatar pic i had finger coils also.... Which didnt last either... LOL!!! I have a water bottle that has water with a little bit of olive oil.... but that's it.... I have to check out some of the other curlies recipes!!! Because mines is not helping much at all....
KeepingitKurly
KeepingitKurly

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 13th April 2010, 5:08 pm

What are you using to create your coils? that may be the issue. when i had my twa I used ecostyler for my coils and a mousse and glaze my stylist created.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by KeepingitKurly 13th April 2010, 5:13 pm

well saturday was my frist time.... So, I just used oil olive and my Ic fantasia gel....
KeepingitKurly
KeepingitKurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down