CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A curly Prom???

5 posters

Go down

A curly Prom??? Empty A curly Prom???

Post by JenniferM19 10th April 2010, 12:36 pm

• So my prom is coming up in May and i was thinking about getting a sew in weave. The other day it dawn on me that i should wear my natural curly hair. It would be an amazing experience and a great way to celebrate how much my hair has grown and how healthy it has become.
  • The only problem is I don't know what PRODUCTS to use to keep my curls looking fresh and bouncy the whole night. I usually where my hair straight because it doesn't become curly till its wet and i cant keep wetting my hair the whole night.. Ill look crazy in the bathroom plus it will mess up my dress.
  • I also need some hair STYLES and not something to hard because I'm probably gonna end up doing it or my sister is. I have medium hair so i need a medium hair style Razz
  • Heres a style i tried the other day... along with my dress. WHAT DO YOU THINK.. KEEP??Very Happy[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JenniferM19

Back to top Go down

A curly Prom??? Empty Re: A curly Prom???

Post by one.tru.luv 10th April 2010, 1:34 pm

qhemet biologics - detangling ghee and the olive oil/honey hydrating balm are going products to keep your curls defined and moisturized.

afroveda - pur whipped gelly is the best gel i've ever used. i have no desire to use anything else.
one.tru.luv
one.tru.luv

http://members.fotki.com/da1trulve/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by one.tru.luv 10th April 2010, 1:38 pm

by the way, UR DRESS IS AWESOME!!! i love it Smile its a great look!!
one.tru.luv
one.tru.luv

http://members.fotki.com/da1trulve/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 10th April 2010, 2:51 pm

I like that hair style you created, put a lil hair decorations in your hair and you will be good to go, I love your dress it is too cute! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet 10th April 2010, 4:56 pm

that dress looks awesome! you have beautiful skin, it really compliments it. the updo really looks good although you may want to try something that'll make your curls pop even more. I think you hould leave your curls out, or pin up one side or both. (sort of like a frohawk) you can get a really cute matching hair pin or something of that sort. i think leaving your hair out with some really defined curls will be awesome. if you ultimately cannot get it defined, or find some good products that will, you can do a simple flexi rod set!
Hope that helped!
Russet
Russet

Back to top Go down

Post by perfect10 10th April 2010, 7:42 pm

I think you could totally go curly! A cute updo would look great w/ your dress.
perfect10
perfect10

http://perfect10beauty.onsugar.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JenniferM19 11th April 2010, 2:10 pm

one.tru.luv wrote:qhemet biologics - detangling ghee and the olive oil/honey hydrating balm are going products to keep your curls defined and moisturized.

afroveda - pur whipped gelly is the best gel i've ever used. i have no desire to use anything else.
Thank you Ill definitely check those products and websites out Smile

****Thank you ladies so much for the support
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ****

JenniferM19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down