CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a good moisturizer with a shampoo and conditioner

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a good moisturizer with a shampoo and conditioner Empty Looking for a good moisturizer with a shampoo and conditioner

Post by WalkingInDestiny 10th April 2010, 11:00 am

Hey ladies, I've been using the Giovanni hair care line, I was ust wondering if there could possibly anything out there that works better...I Welcom suggestions..Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good moisturizer with a shampoo and conditioner Empty Re: Looking for a good moisturizer with a shampoo and conditioner

Post by tiashaunteé 10th April 2010, 3:49 pm

Herbal Essence Hello Hydration is impressive. I actually stopped using my Giovanni after purchasing the HE HH
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good moisturizer with a shampoo and conditioner Empty Re: Looking for a good moisturizer with a shampoo and conditioner

Post by WalkingInDestiny 13th April 2010, 1:24 am

Really?..whats your hair type. Currently I'm using Giovanni,just tried Organix coconut milk for a co-wash and I love it. I have tried HE HH, and I was expecting better results, but as we know everyone's hair can respond differently [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 13th April 2010, 10:20 am

WalkingInDestiny wrote:Really?..whats your hair type. Currently I'm using Giovanni,just tried Organix coconut milk for a co-wash and I love it. I have tried HE HH, and I was expecting better results, but as we know everyone's hair can respond differently [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some of everything. I have about 3 different textures and HE HH is the only one that made all my textures feel great at the same time.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KnottyKinkyMommy 13th April 2010, 1:56 pm

Moisturizer: Pink Short Looks SassAFrazz Spray or Qhemet Biologics Amla Heavy Cream

Shampoo: Nexxus Therappe Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo or Kids Organics Ultimate Moisture Olive Oil and Shea Butter Conditioning Shampoo

Conditioner: Aussie Moist
KnottyKinkyMommy
KnottyKinkyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by WalkingInDestiny 16th April 2010, 8:56 pm

Thank you all so much for the info! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down