CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Job in the DC metro area!

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a Job in the DC metro area! Empty Looking for a Job in the DC metro area!

Post by KeetaRay 2nd April 2010, 1:22 am

I was laid-off last week!! Sad I'm seeking a position as a Software Test Engineer. I live in MD, can work in DC/MD/VA. If anyone has any leads or knows of anyone hiring in the IT (Information Technology) field, PLEASE let me know!!

I appreciate it and thank you in advance.
KeetaRay
KeetaRay

http://keetaray.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Job in the DC metro area! Empty Re: Looking for a Job in the DC metro area!

Post by DvaAuNaturel 2nd April 2010, 10:17 pm

Hey Keeta. I'm sorry to hear about your lay off. I was laid off last August and ended up landing a position internally with my same company. It will work out, pleaes know that. I'll PM you a lead.

Good luck,

~Dva
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Job in the DC metro area! Empty Re: Looking for a Job in the DC metro area!

Post by KeetaRay 3rd April 2010, 7:07 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hey Keeta. I'm sorry to hear about your lay off. I was laid off last August and ended up landing a position internally with my same company. It will work out, pleaes know that. I'll PM you a lead.

Good luck,

~Dva

Thank you so much. I replied to your PM with my email address. I know God always has a plan!! So I am truly trusting Him. Have a great weekend!
KeetaRay
KeetaRay

http://keetaray.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down